Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Off-Topic Discussion

Notices

Best Apetite Supressors

Old 11-02-2011, 06:09 AM   #21
enigma429ad has a spectacular aura aboutenigma429ad has a spectacular aura about
enigma429ad's Tacoma Gallery
i've used peppermints before to supress apetite
Old 11-02-2011, 02:12 PM   #22
tacomathunder is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomathunder is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomathunder is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomathunder is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomathunder is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomathunder is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomathunder is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomathunder is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomathunder is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomathunder is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomathunder is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
tacomathunder's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to tacomathunder
lol reading all the unhealthy ways lol....ive been there lol, it really isn't fun....im talking that i just want to cut down on eating a lot of food, so i started drinking a ton of water.....would rice be good??
Old 11-02-2011, 02:31 PM   #23
G scott04 is one of the sharper tools in the shedG scott04 is one of the sharper tools in the shedG scott04 is one of the sharper tools in the shedG scott04 is one of the sharper tools in the shedG scott04 is one of the sharper tools in the shedG scott04 is one of the sharper tools in the shedG scott04 is one of the sharper tools in the shedG scott04 is one of the sharper tools in the shedG scott04 is one of the sharper tools in the shedG scott04 is one of the sharper tools in the shedG scott04 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Garrett
G scott04's Tacoma Gallery
Caffiene is a good appetite suppressor just continue to drink lots of water, also those drink things advertised towards girls work very well too, slimfast I think?

And keep up with the water routine, maybe even drink more, just remember to replenish salts and such.
Old 11-02-2011, 02:32 PM   #24
G scott04 is one of the sharper tools in the shedG scott04 is one of the sharper tools in the shedG scott04 is one of the sharper tools in the shedG scott04 is one of the sharper tools in the shedG scott04 is one of the sharper tools in the shedG scott04 is one of the sharper tools in the shedG scott04 is one of the sharper tools in the shedG scott04 is one of the sharper tools in the shedG scott04 is one of the sharper tools in the shedG scott04 is one of the sharper tools in the shedG scott04 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Garrett
G scott04's Tacoma Gallery
here ya go try these!
http://www.askmen.com/top_10/fitness...pressants.html

All seem healthy and easy to try
Old 11-02-2011, 02:35 PM   #25
Boiling denim and bangin whores
Tacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Clam Slammer
Tacomanator's Tacoma Gallery
Protein shakes, chia seeds... or go to to Walmart and buy Bronkaid and a bottle of caffeine pills.
Old 11-02-2011, 02:41 PM   #26
knayrb is one of the sharper tools in the shedknayrb is one of the sharper tools in the shedknayrb is one of the sharper tools in the shedknayrb is one of the sharper tools in the shedknayrb is one of the sharper tools in the shedknayrb is one of the sharper tools in the shedknayrb is one of the sharper tools in the shedknayrb is one of the sharper tools in the shedknayrb is one of the sharper tools in the shedknayrb is one of the sharper tools in the shedknayrb is one of the sharper tools in the shed
knayrb's Tacoma Gallery
Anything high in protein.
Old 11-02-2011, 02:42 PM   #27
Eagle Mapper is on a distinguished road

Eagle Mapper's Tacoma Gallery
Crystal Meth!! You won't eat for days and as a added bonus your house will be super clean and organized
Old 11-02-2011, 04:17 PM   #29
coffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shed

coffeesnob's Tacoma Gallery
when i was a teen we had yellow rjs's black beauty's and white crossroads add that to a lot of beer and the occasional hit of acid and you won't be hungry. Except when you start smoking pot then you may get a little bit hungry afterwards.Now I just drink coffee lots of it can't really say it is an appetite suppresant though.
Old 11-02-2011, 04:24 PM   #30
no one ever pays me in gum
blacksheff405 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblacksheff405 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblacksheff405 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblacksheff405 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblacksheff405 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblacksheff405 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblacksheff405 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblacksheff405 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblacksheff405 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblacksheff405 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblacksheff405 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: caleb
blacksheff405's Tacoma Gallery
its sounds weird but u can eat chia seeds.. they are the newest "super seed"

http://nutritiondata.self.com/facts/...roducts/3061/2
Old 11-02-2011, 04:27 PM   #31
Buckeye Member
cc350 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcc350 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcc350 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcc350 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcc350 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcc350 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcc350 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcc350 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcc350 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcc350 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcc350 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: HT1st Class
Name: Chas
cc350's Tacoma Gallery

This should help....
Old 11-02-2011, 04:36 PM   #32
11SuperwhiteTRD has much to be proud of11SuperwhiteTRD has much to be proud of11SuperwhiteTRD has much to be proud of11SuperwhiteTRD has much to be proud of11SuperwhiteTRD has much to be proud of11SuperwhiteTRD has much to be proud of11SuperwhiteTRD has much to be proud of11SuperwhiteTRD has much to be proud of11SuperwhiteTRD has much to be proud of

Marines:
Name: George
11SuperwhiteTRD's Tacoma Gallery
well i dont know if you were thinking of going the supplement route. but all thermogenic pills will have apetite suppresants in them. there are hundreds of them and more coming out every day. some people say that you will gain the weight back after you stop them but thats up to you. if you stop taking them and stop working out then yes you will. however if you stop taking them and continue to work out and eat right you should be able to keep most of it off. you might gain a little back. depending on what your goals are.
Old 11-02-2011, 04:39 PM   #33
Dark Lord of the Sith
wrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Tech Insp: 404 ASB/4th CAB
Name: Ryan Mathis
wrmathis's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via ICQ to wrmathis Send a message via Yahoo to wrmathis
apples and fruit in general is pretty good to do.

thats what i had for many of meals when i wrestled in high school
Old 11-02-2011, 04:40 PM   #34
Banned
MAN TRUCK is one of the sharper tools in the shedMAN TRUCK is one of the sharper tools in the shedMAN TRUCK is one of the sharper tools in the shedMAN TRUCK is one of the sharper tools in the shedMAN TRUCK is one of the sharper tools in the shedMAN TRUCK is one of the sharper tools in the shedMAN TRUCK is one of the sharper tools in the shedMAN TRUCK is one of the sharper tools in the shedMAN TRUCK is one of the sharper tools in the shedMAN TRUCK is one of the sharper tools in the shedMAN TRUCK is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: MISTER
MAN TRUCK's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tacomathunder View Post
what is the best appetite suppressor, i tried water, i mean i drank 3 liters in like 3 hours and i felt kind of full but i still "felt hungry" and i pissed like every 5 minutes lol, but thats besides the point...so what else can i do to "NOT be hungry" so i can actually start losing weight ??
STAY VERY ACTIVE AND EAT LITE AND YOU WILL BE ON THE ROAD TO MANLYNESS
Old 11-02-2011, 04:44 PM   #35
crazyengineer is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrazyengineer is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrazyengineer is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrazyengineer is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrazyengineer is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrazyengineer is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrazyengineer is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrazyengineer is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrazyengineer is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrazyengineer is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrazyengineer is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: patrick
crazyengineer's Tacoma Gallery
start eating less, when your stomach shrinks you wont want to eat as much

it does work, i lost 50 pounds in a summer like this
Old 11-02-2011, 04:48 PM   #36
takern is one of the sharper tools in the shedtakern is one of the sharper tools in the shedtakern is one of the sharper tools in the shedtakern is one of the sharper tools in the shedtakern is one of the sharper tools in the shedtakern is one of the sharper tools in the shedtakern is one of the sharper tools in the shedtakern is one of the sharper tools in the shedtakern is one of the sharper tools in the shedtakern is one of the sharper tools in the shedtakern is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: marine corps
Name: Tanner
takern's Tacoma Gallery
Just eat small healthy meals throughout the day. for breakfast a pb and toast samnich. a few hours later eat an apple, orange, or bananna, lunch time rolls around and eat some noodles mixed with corn and peas or something of the sort. Go out after school/work and either jog a few miles or walk or bike. just do something to burn calories. try and work up a good continuous sweat for 10-15 minutes. go back and eat you a turkey and cheese sandwich then take a shower. one more piece of fruit or leftovers from the day before bed. dont eat a lot before bed because your motabolism slows way down when you sleep. also, this is going to sound corny but take the stairs instead of elavators, park at the back of the parking lot, walk the long way around, pack all your books into your bag at once. these little things will add up

oh, and look at lots of pictures of fat people in MacDonalds
Old 11-02-2011, 04:54 PM   #37
Banned
MAN TRUCK is one of the sharper tools in the shedMAN TRUCK is one of the sharper tools in the shedMAN TRUCK is one of the sharper tools in the shedMAN TRUCK is one of the sharper tools in the shedMAN TRUCK is one of the sharper tools in the shedMAN TRUCK is one of the sharper tools in the shedMAN TRUCK is one of the sharper tools in the shedMAN TRUCK is one of the sharper tools in the shedMAN TRUCK is one of the sharper tools in the shedMAN TRUCK is one of the sharper tools in the shedMAN TRUCK is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Old 11-02-2011, 04:55 PM   #38
Banned
Old 11-02-2011, 05:02 PM   #39
11SuperwhiteTRD has much to be proud of11SuperwhiteTRD has much to be proud of11SuperwhiteTRD has much to be proud of11SuperwhiteTRD has much to be proud of11SuperwhiteTRD has much to be proud of11SuperwhiteTRD has much to be proud of11SuperwhiteTRD has much to be proud of11SuperwhiteTRD has much to be proud of11SuperwhiteTRD has much to be proud of

Marines:
Name: George
11SuperwhiteTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by takern View Post
Just eat small healthy meals throughout the day. for breakfast a pb and toast samnich. a few hours later eat an apple, orange, or bananna, lunch time rolls around and eat some noodles mixed with corn and peas or something of the sort. Go out after school/work and either jog a few miles or walk or bike. just do something to burn calories. try and work up a good continuous sweat for 10-15 minutes. go back and eat you a turkey and cheese sandwich then take a shower. one more piece of fruit or leftovers from the day before bed. dont eat a lot before bed because your motabolism slows way down when you sleep. also, this is going to sound corny but take the stairs instead of elavators, park at the back of the parking lot, walk the long way around, pack all your books into your bag at once. these little things will add up

oh, and look at lots of pictures of fat people in MacDonalds
agreed with the last part. three easist things to help are.
1. Motovation- whenever you are doing any working out think about what motivates you. Also read magazines or articles about nutrition or working out(mens health)
2. Drink a gallon of water a day- Not sure of the exact number but i think it was 10% strength gains just by being hydrated.
3. Music- Also some other study done with something like the same effects as the hydrated thing. Listening to what ever gets u pumped up will make you work harder than say listening to elevator music.
before i joined the Marine Corps i used to way 265 pounds at 6 ft. now depending on if i am trying to gain weight or cut down i stay between 197 and 220.