Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Off-Topic Discussion

Notices

Best Apetite Supressors

Old 11-01-2011, 10:25 PM   #1
tacomathunder is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomathunder is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomathunder is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomathunder is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomathunder is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomathunder is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomathunder is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomathunder is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomathunder is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomathunder is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomathunder is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
tacomathunder's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to tacomathunder
Best Apetite Supressors

what is the best appetite suppressor, i tried water, i mean i drank 3 liters in like 3 hours and i felt kind of full but i still "felt hungry" and i pissed like every 5 minutes lol, but thats besides the point...so what else can i do to "NOT be hungry" so i can actually start losing weight ??
Old 11-01-2011, 10:29 PM   #2
jodiddly33 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjodiddly33 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjodiddly33 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjodiddly33 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjodiddly33 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjodiddly33 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjodiddly33 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjodiddly33 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjodiddly33 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjodiddly33 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjodiddly33 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jonah
jodiddly33's Tacoma Gallery
Gum?
Old 11-01-2011, 10:32 PM   #4
Will The Thrill
Warhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
Warhorseforever's Tacoma Gallery
A good breakfast will usually hold me out until about 2 o'clock. You won't lose weight by starving yourself
Old 11-01-2011, 10:33 PM   #5
Resident Fishing Expert
Maverick904 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaverick904 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaverick904 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaverick904 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaverick904 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaverick904 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaverick904 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaverick904 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaverick904 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaverick904 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaverick904 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kameron
Maverick904's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by superwhite10 View Post
from wrestling experience and cutting weight the "wrong way" and always being hungry but trying to lose weight...sleep, chew gum, dip.
its terrible but it works ahah.
Old 11-01-2011, 10:34 PM   #6
Live Fast, Die Young
superwhite10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsuperwhite10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsuperwhite10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsuperwhite10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsuperwhite10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsuperwhite10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsuperwhite10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsuperwhite10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsuperwhite10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsuperwhite10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsuperwhite10 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

superwhite10's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Warhorseforever View Post
A good breakfast will usually hold me out until about 2 o'clock. You won't lose weight by starving yourself
x2 starving alone will not burn you calories, eating somthing in the morning will start your metabolism working. but you will still need to do some kind of workout to burn calories and lose weight
Old 11-01-2011, 10:35 PM   #7
Live Fast, Die Young
superwhite10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsuperwhite10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsuperwhite10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsuperwhite10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsuperwhite10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsuperwhite10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsuperwhite10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsuperwhite10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsuperwhite10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsuperwhite10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsuperwhite10 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maverick904 View Post
its terrible but it works ahah.
it is isnt it haha i almost hate admitting to how i cut weight when i wrestled because i know i didnt do it the "right way" but what wrestler does lol
Old 11-01-2011, 10:35 PM   #8
iKill
mgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: SGT (ret.), 0311, 1st Battalion 6th Marines
mgrande's Tacoma Gallery
Sunflower seeds if you don't dip.
Old 11-01-2011, 10:36 PM   #9
Resident Fishing Expert
Maverick904 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaverick904 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaverick904 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaverick904 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaverick904 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaverick904 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaverick904 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaverick904 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaverick904 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaverick904 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaverick904 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kameron
Maverick904's Tacoma Gallery
I was referring mostly to the dip part..but yeah the wrestler weight cut is not healthy
Old 11-01-2011, 10:37 PM   #10
Will The Thrill
Warhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
Warhorseforever's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by superwhite10 View Post
it is isnt it haha i almost hate admitting to how i cut weight when i wrestled because i know i didnt do it the "right way" but what wrestler does lol
None that I know of. I have pulled a few of their tricks tho like the trash bag that helped me lose a pesky few pounds before spring break.
Old 11-01-2011, 10:40 PM   #11
Live Fast, Die Young

Quote:
Originally Posted by mgrande View Post
Sunflower seeds if you don't dip.
meant to add that

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maverick904 View Post
I was referring mostly to the dip part..but yeah the wrestler weight cut is not healthy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Warhorseforever View Post
None that I know of. I have pulled a few of their tricks tho like the trash bag that helped me lose a pesky few pounds before spring break.
yeah, it works but i wouldnt suggest it to people, which is why i didnt list everything i did or know that people have done/do.
Old 11-01-2011, 10:40 PM   #12
I bring the feel goods w/a heavy load of sarcasm
TeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shed

TeamSarcasm's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Skype™ to TeamSarcasm
In a nut shell your body says your hungry because you need nutrients. if you fill up with calorie dense food (or water for example) that doesnt have nutrients, your body will be full but your brain will still send signals saying its hungry because its lacking nutrients.

Honestly just eat real food, stay away from processed stuff. And anything with a shit ton of fiber will fill you up for a longer time. Fiber slows the digestive process.
Old 11-01-2011, 10:43 PM   #13
Bishop2Queens6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBishop2Queens6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBishop2Queens6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBishop2Queens6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBishop2Queens6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBishop2Queens6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBishop2Queens6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBishop2Queens6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBishop2Queens6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBishop2Queens6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBishop2Queens6 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Bishop2Queens6's Tacoma Gallery
Caffine is an appetite suppressant, but if you're blood sugar dips too low then you might get the shakes or even dizzy.

Fiber is a main one. Oatmeal, or get those Fiber One bars, eat one with breakfast or as a snack and make sure you drink a lot of water with them. Water causes the fiber to swell so it keeps you fuller longer.

Yogurt is defiantly good. Don't cheat and get the GoGurt or the ones that are pretty much candy. It's dairy is difficult for your body to process keeping you fuller longer.

And with what ever you eat, drink plenty of water with it, and even in between meals.

Edit: I forgot to mention, when your body is "craving" junk food, its actually needing protein. A lot of today's junk food is calorie dense with carbs, but lacking protien, so you end up eating a bunch of excess calories as carbs in search for protein. I usually quench the midday crave with yogurt or a protein bar.

Have protein with every meal. Breakfast: eggs. Lunch: Sushi. Dinner: Lean chicken. You can add variety, but you get the idea.
Old 11-01-2011, 10:47 PM   #16
TeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bishop2Queens6 View Post
Fiber is a main one. Oatmeal, or get those Fiber One bars
one time when i was drunk my friend gave me a box of "granola bars" and said i could have them. I was stoked so i ate all of them. I woke up the next morning in his living room wondering why fiber one bars wrappers were everywhere. I soon found out
Old 11-01-2011, 10:48 PM   #17
Greg Graffin 2016
WhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Andre
WhatThePho?'s Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to WhatThePho?
Coffee worked for me.
Old 11-01-2011, 10:51 PM   #18
tALOHAma is on a distinguished road
tALOHAma's Tacoma Gallery
Kava... It helped me lose 25 lbs.
Old 11-01-2011, 11:06 PM   #19
Bishop2Queens6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBishop2Queens6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBishop2Queens6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBishop2Queens6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBishop2Queens6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBishop2Queens6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBishop2Queens6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBishop2Queens6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBishop2Queens6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBishop2Queens6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBishop2Queens6 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Bishop2Queens6's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TeamSarcasm View Post
one time when i was drunk my friend gave me a box of "granola bars" and said i could have them. I was stoked so i ate all of them. I woke up the next morning in his living room wondering why fiber one bars wrappers were everywhere. I soon found out
My coworker calls them diarrhea bars. haha.
Old 11-01-2011, 11:16 PM   #20

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bishop2Queens6 View Post
My coworker calls them diarrhea bars. haha.
more like shit a brick bars lol