Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Off-Topic Discussion

Notices

Toys for Tots

Old 11-02-2011, 06:14 AM   #1
David Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shed

David Tarantino's Tacoma Gallery
Toys for Tots

TOYS FOR TOTS
Dates November 1st to December 10th
Bring in any toy i will give you 20% off your oil change
Rotate your tires FREE ck your brakes top off all fluids
and ck all filters.
Last year i had to make 6 trips with my truck
Lets make it 10 this year Thank you
ETD Discount Tire Denville NJ 07834
329 RT 46 East

This just in if you cant make it to the store you can always
mail it
This idea came from MY50cal thank you
Old 11-02-2011, 06:41 AM   #2
David Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shed

if a mod could help me out and make this a sticky
thank you
Old 11-02-2011, 06:49 AM   #3
Living vicariously through myself
mjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Milton Juevos Portimous II
mjp2's Tacoma Gallery
Old 11-02-2011, 07:35 AM   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by mjp2 View Post
thank you
Old 11-02-2011, 08:23 AM   #5
Hot Tamale is one of the sharper tools in the shedHot Tamale is one of the sharper tools in the shedHot Tamale is one of the sharper tools in the shedHot Tamale is one of the sharper tools in the shedHot Tamale is one of the sharper tools in the shedHot Tamale is one of the sharper tools in the shedHot Tamale is one of the sharper tools in the shedHot Tamale is one of the sharper tools in the shedHot Tamale is one of the sharper tools in the shedHot Tamale is one of the sharper tools in the shedHot Tamale is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Pat
Hot Tamale's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by mjp2 View Post
X2
Old 11-03-2011, 04:08 AM   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by David Tarantino View Post
TOYS FOR TOTS
and ck all filters.
329 RT 46 East

bump
Old 11-04-2011, 06:15 AM   #7

Quote:
TOYS FOR TOTS
and ck all filters.
329 RT 46 East

bump
Old 11-09-2011, 10:37 AM   #8
Living vicariously through myself
mjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Milton Juevos Portimous II
mjp2's Tacoma Gallery
Bump for David.
Old 11-09-2011, 11:54 AM   #9

your are the man
Old 11-17-2011, 06:26 PM   #10
I sell fishing and fishing accessories
wildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Joe
wildjerseyfirefighter's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to wildjerseyfirefighter
if I wasnt already doing this, and denville was so far away, I'd be down.
Old 11-18-2011, 02:33 AM   #11

Quote:
TOYS FOR TOTS
and ck all filters.
329 RT 46 East

Bump .... come on lets get this going
Old 11-18-2011, 02:56 AM   #12
I think I'm getting the Fear.
MY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shedMY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shedMY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shedMY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shedMY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shedMY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shedMY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shedMY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shedMY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shedMY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shedMY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: CH53-E Crewchief/Mechanic, HMH-464
Name: Mojo
MY50cal's Tacoma Gallery
If I make the 3.25Hr drive, will you balance my tires for me and maybe we could work something out on a 100k maintenance (Im at 98,XXX) Of course it would be solely to support TFT!

Early morning bump for a great cause!
Old 11-18-2011, 03:13 AM   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by MY50cal View Post
If I make the 3.25Hr drive, will you balance my tires for me and maybe we could work something out on a 100k maintenance (Im at 98,XXX) Of course it would be solely to support TFT!

Early morning bump for a great cause!
Ill even buy you a beer
Old 11-19-2011, 04:17 AM   #14

Quote:
TOYS FOR TOTS
and ck all filters.
329 RT 46 East

Bump
Old 11-19-2011, 04:50 AM   #15
I think I'm getting the Fear.
MY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shedMY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shedMY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shedMY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shedMY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shedMY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shedMY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shedMY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shedMY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shedMY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shedMY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: CH53-E Crewchief/Mechanic, HMH-464
Name: Mojo
MY50cal's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Ill even buy you a beer
Now thats a deal!!

*checks schedule*... I might take you up on that, possibly Dec 2nd or 3rd. I'll start gathering all the needed fluids/supplies.

Is it possible for other members, not within driving distance to mail some toys in? If it is, might want to put that in your OP, could bring a little more turnout to your cause
Old 11-19-2011, 06:46 AM   #16

Quote:
Originally Posted by MY50cal View Post
Now thats a deal!!

*checks schedule*... I might take you up on that, possibly Dec 2nd or 3rd. I'll start gathering all the needed fluids/supplies.

Is it possible for other members, not within driving distance to mail some toys in? If it is, might want to put that in your OP, could bring a little more turnout to your cause
thats a great idea thank you
Old 11-19-2011, 06:51 AM   #17

Quote:
TOYS FOR TOTS
and ck all filters.
329 RT 46 East

This just in if you cant make it to the store you can always
mail it
This idea came from MY50cal thank you
Old 11-19-2011, 06:54 AM   #18
pudge151 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpudge151 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpudge151 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpudge151 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpudge151 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpudge151 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpudge151 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpudge151 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpudge151 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpudge151 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpudge151 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sean
pudge151's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
TOYS FOR TOTS
and ck all filters.
329 RT 46 East
Old 11-19-2011, 07:02 AM   #19
U.S.M.C.
bowzerdoo77 is a glorious beacon of lightbowzerdoo77 is a glorious beacon of lightbowzerdoo77 is a glorious beacon of lightbowzerdoo77 is a glorious beacon of lightbowzerdoo77 is a glorious beacon of light

Marines: HQ BN Truck CO 2nd Marine Division, RS Salt lake city, 6th Marine Regiment, 7th Marine Regiment
bowzerdoo77's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Yahoo to bowzerdoo77 Send a message via Skype™ to bowzerdoo77
Great cause Semper Fi.
Old 11-19-2011, 07:16 AM   #20

Quote:
TOYS FOR TOTS
and ck all filters.
329 RT 46 East