Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Off-Topic Discussion

Notices

Post A Picture Of You Riding Your Motorcycle In Motion!

Old 11-02-2011, 06:11 PM   #1
SoCaliSnowboarder77 has much to be proud ofSoCaliSnowboarder77 has much to be proud ofSoCaliSnowboarder77 has much to be proud ofSoCaliSnowboarder77 has much to be proud ofSoCaliSnowboarder77 has much to be proud ofSoCaliSnowboarder77 has much to be proud ofSoCaliSnowboarder77 has much to be proud ofSoCaliSnowboarder77 has much to be proud ofSoCaliSnowboarder77 has much to be proud ofSoCaliSnowboarder77 has much to be proud of
Name: Joe
SoCaliSnowboarder77's Tacoma Gallery
Post A Picture Of You Riding Your Motorcycle In Motion!

Ok, so I've lurked through the motorcycles threads and noticed that most people just post a pic of their bike. So here's a new thread you can add pictures of you RIDING your motorcycle in MOTION. It could be on a race track, a drag strip, dirt, canyons or simply on the road. I'll start w/ a few pix...

(1) Snake in Mulholland Hwy in So Cal. I'm still a noob canyon rider, but this is the lowest I've gone on my K9 gixxer 600.

(2) Mulholland Hwy before the Rock Store.

(3) Going down Stunt Rd. My cousin-in-law took this pic. She's got some skills!

(4) My favorite pic. Going up Stunt Rd. She took this pic too.
Old 11-02-2011, 06:18 PM   #2
JoedyV is on a distinguished road
Name: Joedy
JoedyV's Tacoma Gallery
Nice bro ...
Old 11-02-2011, 06:20 PM   #4
JoedyV's Tacoma Gallery
Cruising through the mountain.

Old 11-02-2011, 06:22 PM   #5
SoCaliSnowboarder77 has much to be proud ofSoCaliSnowboarder77 has much to be proud ofSoCaliSnowboarder77 has much to be proud ofSoCaliSnowboarder77 has much to be proud ofSoCaliSnowboarder77 has much to be proud ofSoCaliSnowboarder77 has much to be proud ofSoCaliSnowboarder77 has much to be proud ofSoCaliSnowboarder77 has much to be proud ofSoCaliSnowboarder77 has much to be proud ofSoCaliSnowboarder77 has much to be proud of
SoCaliSnowboarder77's Tacoma Gallery
@ TRICOMA: siiiiicccckkkk! I want to do track too. You look pro!
@ JoedyV: dope bro! what canyon is that?
Old 11-02-2011, 06:28 PM   #6
Tacoma with the TRI package
TRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Tri
TRICOMA's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to TRICOMA Send a message via MSN to TRICOMA
That track is so sick...you should definitely get out there if you get a chance. That was my old bike. I should be getting a Ducati 848 Evo by summer. And I will be there and likely California Speedway doing track days. As much as I like the twisties of the mountains...it is not even a comparison to Track Days.

These pictures were taken after I wiped out at turn 2, went in too hot and low-sided. Welded the peg back on at the track for $70 and I was back riding. You can see the road rash on the tail section in one of the pictures.

Be safe everyone...rubber side down.
Old 11-02-2011, 06:41 PM   #7
Shinty Killer
Gabex35 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGabex35 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGabex35 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGabex35 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGabex35 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGabex35 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGabex35 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGabex35 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGabex35 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGabex35 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGabex35 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Marines:
Name: Gabe
Gabex35's Tacoma Gallery
First track day - Willow Springs

Many track days later - AutoClub Speedway
Old 11-02-2011, 06:41 PM   #8
LilTuffGirl has much to be proud ofLilTuffGirl has much to be proud ofLilTuffGirl has much to be proud ofLilTuffGirl has much to be proud ofLilTuffGirl has much to be proud ofLilTuffGirl has much to be proud ofLilTuffGirl has much to be proud ofLilTuffGirl has much to be proud ofLilTuffGirl has much to be proud ofLilTuffGirl has much to be proud of
Name: Nikki
LilTuffGirl's Tacoma Gallery
Tail of the dragon

The next year.. same place.. different bike..
Old 11-02-2011, 06:46 PM   #9
11SuperwhiteTRD has much to be proud of11SuperwhiteTRD has much to be proud of11SuperwhiteTRD has much to be proud of11SuperwhiteTRD has much to be proud of11SuperwhiteTRD has much to be proud of11SuperwhiteTRD has much to be proud of11SuperwhiteTRD has much to be proud of11SuperwhiteTRD has much to be proud of11SuperwhiteTRD has much to be proud of

Marines:
Name: George
11SuperwhiteTRD's Tacoma Gallery
i only have one pic and i think its illegal to post. its from highway 94 photo down on telegraph canyon. plus i dont know how to post it anyway lol. awesome pics so far.
ps i miss you 2008 cbr1000rr
Old 11-02-2011, 06:48 PM   #10
11SuperwhiteTRD has much to be proud of11SuperwhiteTRD has much to be proud of11SuperwhiteTRD has much to be proud of11SuperwhiteTRD has much to be proud of11SuperwhiteTRD has much to be proud of11SuperwhiteTRD has much to be proud of11SuperwhiteTRD has much to be proud of11SuperwhiteTRD has much to be proud of11SuperwhiteTRD has much to be proud of

Marines:
Name: George
11SuperwhiteTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by LilTuffGirl View Post
Tail of the dragon

The next year.. same place.. different bike..
i was planning on going to tail of the dragon while i was stationed over here... but someone decided they wanted my bike more than me before i left san diego
Old 11-02-2011, 06:53 PM   #11
I sell fishing and fishing accessories
wildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
wildjerseyfirefighter's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to wildjerseyfirefighter
Nice pics, to bad were usually riding to be able to take pics.

Tail of the dragon im wanting to do..
Old 11-02-2011, 07:09 PM   #13
LilTuffGirl has much to be proud ofLilTuffGirl has much to be proud ofLilTuffGirl has much to be proud ofLilTuffGirl has much to be proud ofLilTuffGirl has much to be proud ofLilTuffGirl has much to be proud ofLilTuffGirl has much to be proud ofLilTuffGirl has much to be proud ofLilTuffGirl has much to be proud ofLilTuffGirl has much to be proud of
Name: Nikki
LilTuffGirl's Tacoma Gallery
The dragon is fun but Cherohala Skyway is SO MUCH BETTER!! I LOVED that ride! Nice big swooping turns and AMAZING views! Just no one there to take your pic for you lol
http://search.yahoo.com/r/_ylt=A0oG7...cherohala.com/
Old 11-02-2011, 07:21 PM   #14
Petrol head
RenoTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedRenoTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedRenoTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedRenoTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedRenoTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedRenoTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedRenoTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedRenoTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedRenoTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedRenoTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedRenoTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sloan
RenoTacoma's Tacoma Gallery

This is one of my only pictures
Old 11-02-2011, 07:32 PM   #15
Waikoloa Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedWaikoloa Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedWaikoloa Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedWaikoloa Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedWaikoloa Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedWaikoloa Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedWaikoloa Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedWaikoloa Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedWaikoloa Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedWaikoloa Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedWaikoloa Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Waikoloa Tacoma's Tacoma Gallery
OK I'll buck the trend and post a pic of a Harley.

Old 11-03-2011, 12:01 AM   #16
JoedyV's Tacoma Gallery
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoCaliSnowboarder77 View Post
@ JoedyV: dope bro! what canyon is that?
it's Deal's Gap East Tennessee. Did that, Tail of the Dragon, Cherohala Skyway and Devil's Triangle. The switchbacks are crazy at DT. Sorry I dont have pictures but when riding season comes back I'm definitely gonna video it w/ a GoPro HD.
Old 11-03-2011, 12:03 AM   #17
JoedyV's Tacoma Gallery
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by LilTuffGirl View Post
The dragon is fun but Cherohala Skyway is SO MUCH BETTER!! I LOVED that ride! Nice big swooping turns and AMAZING views! Just no one there to take your pic for you lol
http://search.yahoo.com/r/_ylt=A0oG7...cherohala.com/
I totally agree with ya!! On the Dragon, you really can't pick up any good speed.
Old 11-03-2011, 12:07 AM   #18
Pineapples on pizza Hawaiian does not it make.
Konaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Cody
Konaborne's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Waikoloa Tacoma View Post
OK I'll buck the trend and post a pic of a Harley.

that flow in the background makes me miss home!
Old 11-03-2011, 12:37 AM   #19
The StormTrooper
TightShirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedTightShirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedTightShirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedTightShirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedTightShirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedTightShirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedTightShirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedTightShirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedTightShirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedTightShirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedTightShirts is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: TightShirts
TightShirts's Tacoma Gallery
here's the old bike (sold it to buy a house), most of the pictures i have are wheelie pics so I tried to get a few that were of something else. i know a couple of them aren't motion shots... but i think you'll let at least one slide and there's also a pic of the current bike *cough* quad *cough* and here's a little video for your enjoyment.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zs9jA1dg_j4
Attached Thumbnails
Post A Picture Of You Riding Your Motorcycle In Motion!-fireird-main-trck.jpg   Post A Picture Of You Riding Your Motorcycle In Motion!-i-10.jpg   Post A Picture Of You Riding Your Motorcycle In Motion!-wheelie.jpg   Post A Picture Of You Riding Your Motorcycle In Motion!-model.jpg   Post A Picture Of You Riding Your Motorcycle In Motion!-carbon-fiber.jpg  

Post A Picture Of You Riding Your Motorcycle In Motion!-sedona.jpg   Post A Picture Of You Riding Your Motorcycle In Motion!-quad.jpg  
Old 11-03-2011, 12:54 AM   #20
Waikoloa Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedWaikoloa Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedWaikoloa Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedWaikoloa Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedWaikoloa Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedWaikoloa Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedWaikoloa Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedWaikoloa Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedWaikoloa Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedWaikoloa Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedWaikoloa Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Waikoloa Tacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Konaborne View Post
that flow in the background makes me miss home!
Yeah somewhere North of the airport on Queen K. But study hard and you will be back on the BI soon enough.