Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Off-Topic Discussion

Notices

Is it me or high school is stupid

Old 11-02-2011, 07:13 PM   #1
Madams is a splendid one to beholdMadams is a splendid one to beholdMadams is a splendid one to beholdMadams is a splendid one to beholdMadams is a splendid one to beholdMadams is a splendid one to beholdMadams is a splendid one to beholdMadams is a splendid one to behold
Madams's Tacoma Gallery
Is it me or high school is stupid

To much drama at high school
Its all in the title
Im a senior and some of the sophmores try to run over some of the seniors. Some of them better not try to run over me cause i will beat their head in. And the sophmore are my size and they mess with people my size. They forgot that i got more superior knowledge than they got and im older.
Old 11-02-2011, 07:14 PM   #2
BakoTruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedBakoTruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedBakoTruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedBakoTruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedBakoTruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedBakoTruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedBakoTruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedBakoTruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedBakoTruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedBakoTruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedBakoTruck is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Herbie Hancock
BakoTruck's Tacoma Gallery
You.
Old 11-02-2011, 07:14 PM   #3
Sounds Gooooood
ItalynStylion is one of the sharper tools in the shedItalynStylion is one of the sharper tools in the shedItalynStylion is one of the sharper tools in the shedItalynStylion is one of the sharper tools in the shedItalynStylion is one of the sharper tools in the shedItalynStylion is one of the sharper tools in the shedItalynStylion is one of the sharper tools in the shedItalynStylion is one of the sharper tools in the shedItalynStylion is one of the sharper tools in the shedItalynStylion is one of the sharper tools in the shedItalynStylion is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steven
ItalynStylion's Tacoma Gallery
Old 11-02-2011, 07:14 PM   #4
Babytruck, babytruck...I've got a babytruck :)
babytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shed

babytruck's Tacoma Gallery
Ahhhh Welllp...the title pretty much answers it.
Old 11-02-2011, 07:15 PM   #5
I'm a zit. Get it?
jgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

jgwheeler17's Tacoma Gallery
i loved every second of high school. man up, screw the drama, have fun.
Old 11-02-2011, 07:15 PM   #6
113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Stephen
113tac's Tacoma Gallery
ehh i tried to stay out of drama...it is stupid though...didnt prepare me for college at all. so kinda stupid for different reasons haha
Old 11-02-2011, 07:16 PM   #7
Banned
MAN TRUCK is one of the sharper tools in the shedMAN TRUCK is one of the sharper tools in the shedMAN TRUCK is one of the sharper tools in the shedMAN TRUCK is one of the sharper tools in the shedMAN TRUCK is one of the sharper tools in the shedMAN TRUCK is one of the sharper tools in the shedMAN TRUCK is one of the sharper tools in the shedMAN TRUCK is one of the sharper tools in the shedMAN TRUCK is one of the sharper tools in the shedMAN TRUCK is one of the sharper tools in the shedMAN TRUCK is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: MISTER
MAN TRUCK's Tacoma Gallery
YOU SHOULD QUIT LIKE I DID AND CONCENTRATE ON BECOMING A MAN
Old 11-02-2011, 07:16 PM   #8
Resident Fishing Expert
Maverick904 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaverick904 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaverick904 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaverick904 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaverick904 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaverick904 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaverick904 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaverick904 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaverick904 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaverick904 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaverick904 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kameron
Maverick904's Tacoma Gallery
Here is some logic for yah.

High school gets you to college. College is awesome (for the most part).

Therefore high school is good.

/thread.
Old 11-02-2011, 07:17 PM   #9
BakoTruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedBakoTruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedBakoTruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedBakoTruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedBakoTruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedBakoTruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedBakoTruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedBakoTruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedBakoTruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedBakoTruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedBakoTruck is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Sorry, I guess I was being mean with my 'you' posting. Sometimes there's stuff that needs to be posted. lol
Old 11-02-2011, 07:17 PM   #10
TACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Firefighter:
TACOMABOSS's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jgwheeler17 View Post
i loved every second of high school. man up, screw the drama, have fun.
X2
Old 11-02-2011, 07:17 PM   #11
I'm a zit. Get it?
jgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

jgwheeler17's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maverick904 View Post
Here is some logic for yah.

High school gets you to college. College is awesome (for the most part).

Therefore high school is good.

/thread.
also totally correct.
Old 11-02-2011, 07:18 PM   #12
Living vicariously through everybody
derekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: TW'S Hippy Liberal
derekabraham's Tacoma Gallery
YOU are the reason high school is stupied.
Old 11-02-2011, 07:19 PM   #13
Caduceus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaduceus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaduceus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaduceus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaduceus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaduceus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaduceus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaduceus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaduceus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaduceus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaduceus is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Navy: I be a doctor
Caduceus's Tacoma Gallery
Well, since the title should read "is it me or is high school stupid" and then you use "its" instead of "it's" then, no, it's not stupid. Maybe you should pay more attention?
Old 11-02-2011, 07:20 PM   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by derekabraham View Post
I already told Him.....geez.
Old 11-02-2011, 07:22 PM   #16
TACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Firefighter:
TACOMABOSS's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Caduceus View Post
Well, since the title should read "is it me or is high school stupid" and then you use "its" instead of "it's" then, no, it's not stupid. Maybe you should pay more attention?
haha thats mean but funny and the truth
Old 11-02-2011, 07:22 PM   #17
Banned
MAN TRUCK is one of the sharper tools in the shedMAN TRUCK is one of the sharper tools in the shedMAN TRUCK is one of the sharper tools in the shedMAN TRUCK is one of the sharper tools in the shedMAN TRUCK is one of the sharper tools in the shedMAN TRUCK is one of the sharper tools in the shedMAN TRUCK is one of the sharper tools in the shedMAN TRUCK is one of the sharper tools in the shedMAN TRUCK is one of the sharper tools in the shedMAN TRUCK is one of the sharper tools in the shedMAN TRUCK is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: MISTER
MAN TRUCK's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by derekabraham View Post

BUT YOU SPELLED STUPID WRONG
Old 11-02-2011, 07:22 PM   #18
I got fisted
wildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Joe
wildjerseyfirefighter's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to wildjerseyfirefighter
i was in highschool for 3 periods a day, for the last 2 years..I'd say highschool wasnt all that bad. Gym,english,math, I was home or at work by 1030-11 AM every day.
Old 11-02-2011, 07:22 PM   #19
the Nightman cometh!
jjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: John
jjew18's Tacoma Gallery
It might be you; the "is" is in the wrong place in your title.
Old 11-02-2011, 07:22 PM   #20
Madams is a splendid one to beholdMadams is a splendid one to beholdMadams is a splendid one to beholdMadams is a splendid one to beholdMadams is a splendid one to beholdMadams is a splendid one to beholdMadams is a splendid one to beholdMadams is a splendid one to behold
Madams's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Caduceus View Post
Im not a professor nor a arthur of a book. Not majoring in english DA. IM only human.