Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Off-Topic Discussion

Notices

How long do you spend on TW?

View Poll Results: How many hours do you spend on TW per day?
0-1 hr 5 13.89%
1-3 hrs 7 19.44%
3-5 hrs 9 25.00%
5+ hrs 15 41.67%
Voters: 36. You may not vote on this poll

Old 11-02-2011, 08:18 PM   #1
Drive it like a 4WD
Gabassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedGabassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedGabassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedGabassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedGabassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedGabassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedGabassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedGabassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedGabassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedGabassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedGabassman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Tyler
Gabassman's Tacoma Gallery
How long do you spend on TW?

I have not seen a poll about how long people spend on TW so I thought I would start one.
I just wanted to get a consensus of how many hours average people spend on to Tacoma Word a day. Personally I cant get enough of it, Ill get on to look at one thing and be on for hours.
Old 11-02-2011, 08:20 PM   #2
Banned
97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Eric
97yota4wd's Tacoma Gallery
im honestly probably on 6+ hours a day m-f, depending if im working 8 hour shifts or 12s and 1 hour on weekends
Old 11-02-2011, 08:23 PM   #3
99TacoDriver is one of the sharper tools in the shed99TacoDriver is one of the sharper tools in the shed99TacoDriver is one of the sharper tools in the shed99TacoDriver is one of the sharper tools in the shed99TacoDriver is one of the sharper tools in the shed99TacoDriver is one of the sharper tools in the shed99TacoDriver is one of the sharper tools in the shed99TacoDriver is one of the sharper tools in the shed99TacoDriver is one of the sharper tools in the shed99TacoDriver is one of the sharper tools in the shed99TacoDriver is one of the sharper tools in the shed
99TacoDriver's Tacoma Gallery
It's what I do when I'm bored and it's what I do instead oh hw
Old 11-02-2011, 08:24 PM   #4
ThatGuy18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedThatGuy18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedThatGuy18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedThatGuy18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedThatGuy18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedThatGuy18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedThatGuy18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedThatGuy18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedThatGuy18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedThatGuy18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedThatGuy18 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Blake
ThatGuy18's Tacoma Gallery
If I'm working nights I'll be on for my whole 12 hour shift. If I'm on days, or off work, about 3 hours a day.
Old 11-02-2011, 08:25 PM   #6
sander1036 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsander1036 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsander1036 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsander1036 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsander1036 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsander1036 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsander1036 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsander1036 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsander1036 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsander1036 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsander1036 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steve
sander1036's Tacoma Gallery
college student so i spend all spare time and nights on it
Old 11-02-2011, 08:26 PM   #7
99TacoDriver is one of the sharper tools in the shed99TacoDriver is one of the sharper tools in the shed99TacoDriver is one of the sharper tools in the shed99TacoDriver is one of the sharper tools in the shed99TacoDriver is one of the sharper tools in the shed99TacoDriver is one of the sharper tools in the shed99TacoDriver is one of the sharper tools in the shed99TacoDriver is one of the sharper tools in the shed99TacoDriver is one of the sharper tools in the shed99TacoDriver is one of the sharper tools in the shed99TacoDriver is one of the sharper tools in the shed
99TacoDriver's Tacoma Gallery
^x2
Old 11-02-2011, 08:26 PM   #8
Drive it like a 4WD
Gabassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedGabassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedGabassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedGabassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedGabassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedGabassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedGabassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedGabassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedGabassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedGabassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedGabassman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by 99TacoDriver View Post
It's what I do when I'm bored and it's what I do instead oh hw
Im suppose to be doing home work but ive been following the thread about the guy that is stuck and well making this poll. I voted for 3-5 thats a lie more along the lines of 5+.
Old 11-02-2011, 08:28 PM   #9
Drive it like a 4WD

Quote:
Originally Posted by sander1036 View Post
I feel ya good thing my professors here really dont like us bringing our laptops to class or it would be 12+hrs aday
Old 11-02-2011, 08:42 PM   #10
rcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

rcfreak201's Tacoma Gallery
more than i should..
Old 11-02-2011, 08:53 PM   #11
it's about the off-road miles
tacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
tacokid09's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by sander1036 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by 99TacoDriver View Post
^x2
^x3
Quote:
Originally Posted by rcfreak201 View Post
more than i should..
^x2
Old 11-02-2011, 09:54 PM   #12
Drive it like a 4WD

Quote:
more than i should..
x3
Old 11-02-2011, 10:19 PM   #14
Master of the Prius...
SpazzyB is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpazzyB is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpazzyB is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpazzyB is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpazzyB is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpazzyB is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpazzyB is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpazzyB is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpazzyB is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpazzyB is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpazzyB is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ryen
SpazzyB's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to SpazzyB
way way way too much time.
Old 11-02-2011, 10:27 PM   #16
LilTuffGirl has much to be proud ofLilTuffGirl has much to be proud ofLilTuffGirl has much to be proud ofLilTuffGirl has much to be proud ofLilTuffGirl has much to be proud ofLilTuffGirl has much to be proud ofLilTuffGirl has much to be proud ofLilTuffGirl has much to be proud ofLilTuffGirl has much to be proud ofLilTuffGirl has much to be proud of
Name: Nikki
LilTuffGirl's Tacoma Gallery
Just found this place.. but lately.. while at work... 12 hours on work days. I pretty much leave it open and take a gander every now and then.

I've learned this is better than watching TV. It NEVER fails - if I find something good to watch someone will call 911 right in the middle of it and want to stay on the phone i rather get paid to watch TV thanks...
Old 11-02-2011, 10:27 PM   #17
Banned
4x4jeep is one of the sharper tools in the shed4x4jeep is one of the sharper tools in the shed4x4jeep is one of the sharper tools in the shed4x4jeep is one of the sharper tools in the shed4x4jeep is one of the sharper tools in the shed4x4jeep is one of the sharper tools in the shed4x4jeep is one of the sharper tools in the shed4x4jeep is one of the sharper tools in the shed4x4jeep is one of the sharper tools in the shed4x4jeep is one of the sharper tools in the shed4x4jeep is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kyle
4x4jeep's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
more than i should..
The first step is admitting you have a problem
Old 11-02-2011, 10:32 PM   #18
Drive it like a 4WD

It beats the hell out of facebook even though you may actually know your facebook friends they just dont understand the love we have for our tacomas.
Old 11-02-2011, 10:33 PM   #19
Master of the Prius...
SpazzyB is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpazzyB is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpazzyB is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpazzyB is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpazzyB is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpazzyB is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpazzyB is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpazzyB is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpazzyB is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpazzyB is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpazzyB is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ryen
SpazzyB's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to SpazzyB
why do I keep clicking on this thread...
Old 11-02-2011, 10:34 PM   #20
LET'S GO JOE'S!!!
toyPreRunner is on a distinguished road

Air Force: A.G.E. Craftsman
Name: Kev
toyPreRunner's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gabassman View Post
I have not seen a poll about how long people spend on TW so I thought I would start one.
I just wanted to get a consensus of how many hours average people spend on to Tacoma Word a day. Personally I cant get enough of it, Ill get on to look at one thing and be on for hours.
I know how you feel. I get on to find a quick mod for the weekend or something and end up contemplating whether LT is the best choice for me. TW is sucking up all my free time.