Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Off-Topic Discussion

Notices

Uhhh, what is this PM?

Old 11-03-2011, 12:14 PM   #41
Pavement Princess
Warputer is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarputer is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarputer is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarputer is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarputer is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarputer is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarputer is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarputer is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarputer is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarputer is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarputer is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Vet - 1st Inf. Div.
Name: Chris
Warputer's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Derpy Derek View Post
You probably made him mad in this thread?

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/gen...b-poll-10.html

^^^Yup....exactly what I was thinkin'! I got a good laugh out of that read!
Old 11-03-2011, 12:27 PM   #42
rollin904 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrollin904 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrollin904 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrollin904 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrollin904 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrollin904 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrollin904 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrollin904 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrollin904 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrollin904 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrollin904 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: TJ
rollin904's Tacoma Gallery
Haha just read that thread...good stuff!
Old 11-03-2011, 01:38 PM   #43
robo-ninja
edwinalink is a name known to alledwinalink is a name known to alledwinalink is a name known to alledwinalink is a name known to alledwinalink is a name known to alledwinalink is a name known to all

edwinalink's Tacoma Gallery
judging from the timestamp on his PM. he was mad that I told him and others it was stupid to give me advice on purchasing a car I had already purchased. And already sold.

I spent 10,000 on an xB, at a time when it was worth 15,000. It served me well. It was no Taco. but I liked the car. but you know what they say...