Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Off-Topic Discussion

Notices

So I have been selling LEDs on this forum for a while now...

Old 11-03-2011, 02:35 PM   #1
LEDsolutions is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEDsolutions is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEDsolutions is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEDsolutions is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEDsolutions is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEDsolutions is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEDsolutions is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEDsolutions is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEDsolutions is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEDsolutions is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEDsolutions is one of the sharper tools in the shed
LEDsolutions's Tacoma Gallery
So I have been selling LEDs on this forum for a while now...

So I have been selling LEDs on this forum for the past year. If you need anything LED you can go to me

First things first, I'd like to give you all a big thank you for supporting me You guys have been awesome to my business and look forward to dealing with more of you in the future

have sold over 100 LED kits on this forum as well!

If you need anything pls let me know Yes there are cheaper places like ebay or other future users that may sell for a lower price, but that may or may not be a good idea...thanks again guys! You can trust me with quality and assurance based on my reviews from other users! Look through my started threads if you want to see samples of the lights that are available

Also, admin, you guys have not contacted me about advertising packages or vendor subforums...can we pls do that soon
Old 11-03-2011, 03:24 PM   #2
Indffrnce will be the fall of manknd but who cares
Drunknsloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrunknsloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrunknsloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrunknsloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrunknsloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrunknsloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrunknsloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrunknsloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrunknsloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrunknsloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrunknsloth is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Retribution
Drunknsloth's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by LJ24 View Post
So I have been selling LEDs on this forum for the past year. If you need anything LED you can go to me

First things first, I'd like to give you all a big thank you for supporting me You guys have been awesome to my business and look forward to dealing with more of you in the future

I am a sponsor of the site and have sold over 100 LED kits on this forum as well!

If you need anything pls let me know Yes there are cheaper places like ebay or other future users that may sell for a lower price, but that may or may not be a good idea...thanks again guys! You can trust me with quality and assurance based on my reviews from other users! Look through my started threads if you want to see samples of the lights that are available

Also, admin, you guys have not contacted me about advertising packages or vendor subforums...can we pls do that soon
Bump for a great fellow seller!
Old 11-03-2011, 05:06 PM   #3
LEDsolutions is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEDsolutions is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEDsolutions is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEDsolutions is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEDsolutions is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEDsolutions is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEDsolutions is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEDsolutions is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEDsolutions is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEDsolutions is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEDsolutions is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Thanks Mr. Drunknsloth!

Hope business is all good on your end! I want to set a new standard, if its not a 5050 LED, it aint worth it!
Old 11-03-2011, 05:10 PM   #4
With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine.
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: FlimFlubberJAM
chris4x4's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

I am a sponsor of the site and have sold over 100 LED kits on this forum as well!

Have you tried sending TcBob a PM?
Old 11-03-2011, 08:37 PM   #5
Thank you! But I sent him a pm a while back with a request to change username and advertising fee! I will send again
Old 11-03-2011, 08:42 PM   #6
The TW 1%
ForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Coast Guard: Chief Petty Officer, ITC
Name: Drunken Sailor
ForeRunner's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Thank you! But I sent him a pm a while back with a request to change username and advertising fee! I will send again

Being a vendor is free.