Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Off-Topic Discussion

Notices

Got any seasonal job plans?

Old 11-04-2011, 01:00 AM   #1
trib is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrib is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrib is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrib is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrib is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrib is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrib is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrib is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrib is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrib is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrib is one of the sharper tools in the shed

trib's Tacoma Gallery
Got any seasonal job plans?

I'm curious what you guys (and gals) do for interesting seasonal work in your neck of the woods.

I'm getting a little burnt out on my current gig and thinking about a break (computers, ugh), so I'm thinking about some seasonal work for next summer or perhaps the winter after. Something I can get into relatively easily and not necessarily make a career out of (who knows) yet something that is adventurous.

I've been thinking about a couple of seasonal jobs: 1) working on a wildfire/chainsaw crew for a season 2) being a river guide 3) volunteering at a national park or as some sort of a guide.

If I had to guess I'd say most people are on here are pretty daring/adventurous so I'm looking forward to see what you guys do or have done in the past and what you liked/disliked about it.
Old 01-01-2012, 02:56 AM   #3
trib is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrib is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrib is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrib is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrib is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrib is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrib is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrib is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrib is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrib is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrib is one of the sharper tools in the shed

trib's Tacoma Gallery
Anyone else?