Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Off-Topic Discussion

Notices

What do you want for Christmas this year??

Old 11-04-2011, 03:53 PM   #1
rmahoney2013 has a brilliant futurermahoney2013 has a brilliant futurermahoney2013 has a brilliant futurermahoney2013 has a brilliant futurermahoney2013 has a brilliant futurermahoney2013 has a brilliant futurermahoney2013 has a brilliant futurermahoney2013 has a brilliant futurermahoney2013 has a brilliant futurermahoney2013 has a brilliant futurermahoney2013 has a brilliant future
Name: Robert
rmahoney2013's Tacoma Gallery
What do you want for Christmas this year??

christmas is right around the corner what do you want this year??
for your tacoma and not for your tacoma!
Old 11-04-2011, 03:55 PM   #2
Pineapples on pizza Hawaiian does not it make.
Konaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Cody
Konaborne's Tacoma Gallery
Relentless plate bumper
B.A.M.F or Relentless sliders
all-pro expo leaf pack
5150's
TRD supercharger
dynomax superturbo/magnaflo
gears

ah, if only.
Old 11-04-2011, 04:15 PM   #4
I'm not 4x4, and have an open diff. So i'm 4x1
Johns Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohns Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohns Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohns Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohns Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohns Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohns Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohns Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohns Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohns Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohns Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: John
Johns Taco's Tacoma Gallery
For my feet to be firmly planted on Colorado soil! I know my Taco will get me there trouble free. That's all I want.
Old 11-04-2011, 04:19 PM   #5
40 Year Toyota/Chrysler Tech/ASE Master
Tacoma Mike is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma Mike is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma Mike is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma Mike is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma Mike is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma Mike is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma Mike is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma Mike is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma Mike is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma Mike is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma Mike is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Tacoma Mike's Tacoma Gallery
To see my grandson at his first Christmas
Old 11-04-2011, 04:46 PM   #8
Christ-a-licious
Battle Pope is one of the sharper tools in the shedBattle Pope is one of the sharper tools in the shedBattle Pope is one of the sharper tools in the shedBattle Pope is one of the sharper tools in the shedBattle Pope is one of the sharper tools in the shedBattle Pope is one of the sharper tools in the shedBattle Pope is one of the sharper tools in the shedBattle Pope is one of the sharper tools in the shedBattle Pope is one of the sharper tools in the shedBattle Pope is one of the sharper tools in the shedBattle Pope is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: 15-6'rs
Name: Korben
Battle Pope's Tacoma Gallery
Old 11-04-2011, 06:36 PM   #10
LilTuffGirl has much to be proud ofLilTuffGirl has much to be proud ofLilTuffGirl has much to be proud ofLilTuffGirl has much to be proud ofLilTuffGirl has much to be proud ofLilTuffGirl has much to be proud ofLilTuffGirl has much to be proud ofLilTuffGirl has much to be proud ofLilTuffGirl has much to be proud ofLilTuffGirl has much to be proud of
Name: Nikki
LilTuffGirl's Tacoma Gallery
A house

Mickey Thompson Classic Locks
Beefy tires
Yosh exhuast for my bike
A horse

I don't really want much...
Old 11-04-2011, 11:06 PM   #11
Senior NEWBIE
Tigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Isaac
Tigahshark's Tacoma Gallery
A stock 1985 SR5 4runner instant boner!
Old 11-05-2011, 03:58 AM   #13
JRob33 is on a distinguished road
Air Force: Barksdale AFB
Name: Josh
JRob33's Tacoma Gallery
Cant really think of much for the truck that I want at the moment but I would really like to have a new craftsman tool box stack or a stainless steel with tilt steering column for my 38 Chevrolet
Old 11-05-2011, 04:06 AM   #14
Quadsix has a brilliant futureQuadsix has a brilliant futureQuadsix has a brilliant futureQuadsix has a brilliant futureQuadsix has a brilliant futureQuadsix has a brilliant futureQuadsix has a brilliant futureQuadsix has a brilliant futureQuadsix has a brilliant futureQuadsix has a brilliant futureQuadsix has a brilliant future

Air Force: Surveillance
Name: Don
Quadsix's Tacoma Gallery
Gonna do the ol' trade in on the 2010 DC 2WD SR5, for a 2012 DC 4WD TRD this xmas...
Old 11-14-2011, 07:26 PM   #16
rmahoney2013 has a brilliant futurermahoney2013 has a brilliant futurermahoney2013 has a brilliant futurermahoney2013 has a brilliant futurermahoney2013 has a brilliant futurermahoney2013 has a brilliant futurermahoney2013 has a brilliant futurermahoney2013 has a brilliant futurermahoney2013 has a brilliant futurermahoney2013 has a brilliant futurermahoney2013 has a brilliant future
Name: Robert
rmahoney2013's Tacoma Gallery
viper remote start/ alarm system!
Old 11-14-2011, 07:29 PM   #17
The Welfare Cadilac
Max-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Michael
Max-4_Yota's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by cleanTRDmachine View Post
My new fence paid off...
Must be a nice fence eh?
Old 11-14-2011, 07:31 PM   #18
Will The Thrill
Warhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
Warhorseforever's Tacoma Gallery
Costa Fantails, Wifi Adapter for my Xbox, and a year of Gold Live subscription. Oh and all of the Granny Ham that I can possibly eat with my family sitting around the table. Maybe a ug style present from my girl. What can I say I'm a simple man.
Old 11-14-2011, 07:34 PM   #19
rab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ross
rab89's Tacoma Gallery
weathertech floor liners, and tinted windows would be great!
might also ask for the usa spec 15 ipod adapter thing, as I don't think I'm getting the tinted windows as a gift.
Old 11-14-2011, 07:39 PM   #20
The Welfare Cadilac
Max-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Michael
Max-4_Yota's Tacoma Gallery
Might get my taco a Bestop.