Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Off-Topic Discussion

Notices

GoPro HD mounted to my RC Heli

Old 11-05-2011, 02:07 PM   #1
scraping my emblems off my plasti-dip
crf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ryan
crf69's Tacoma Gallery
GoPro HD mounted to my RC Heli

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s-R4T...layer_embedded
Old 11-05-2011, 05:47 PM   #2
︻╦╤─
Doc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: HM1 (FMF/SW/AW)
Name: Frank
Doc.SS's Tacoma Gallery
Now get a live feed and some bombs and you'll be set. Hahahahahaha
Old 11-05-2011, 05:52 PM   #3
distinguished bongo truck art critic
Mxpatriot is one of the sharper tools in the shedMxpatriot is one of the sharper tools in the shedMxpatriot is one of the sharper tools in the shedMxpatriot is one of the sharper tools in the shedMxpatriot is one of the sharper tools in the shedMxpatriot is one of the sharper tools in the shedMxpatriot is one of the sharper tools in the shedMxpatriot is one of the sharper tools in the shedMxpatriot is one of the sharper tools in the shedMxpatriot is one of the sharper tools in the shedMxpatriot is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Military Police Platoon Leader
Name: Chase
Mxpatriot's Tacoma Gallery
Sweet, what kind of helicopter?
Old 11-05-2011, 05:58 PM   #4
AZ it is a "dry heat"
supriseaztacoma is on a distinguished road
Name: Aaron
supriseaztacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Nice flying! Man if I had that when I was a kid! LOL
Old 11-05-2011, 06:00 PM   #5
SSS
oneBIGroom is one of the sharper tools in the shedoneBIGroom is one of the sharper tools in the shedoneBIGroom is one of the sharper tools in the shedoneBIGroom is one of the sharper tools in the shedoneBIGroom is one of the sharper tools in the shedoneBIGroom is one of the sharper tools in the shedoneBIGroom is one of the sharper tools in the shedoneBIGroom is one of the sharper tools in the shedoneBIGroom is one of the sharper tools in the shedoneBIGroom is one of the sharper tools in the shedoneBIGroom is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: SSS
oneBIGroom's Tacoma Gallery
You should go fly it by the wind turbine. And then try to see if you could fly through the blades without getting smashed... maybe not... but if you did get smashed it would look awesome on camera
Old 11-05-2011, 06:53 PM   #6
crf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

crf69's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mxpatriot View Post
Sweet, what kind of helicopter?
Walkera V400D02 6 channel collective pitch with a brushless motor upgrade
Old 11-05-2011, 06:54 PM   #7

crf69's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by supriseaztacoma View Post
Nice flying! Man if I had that when I was a kid! LOL
these aint Toys....

these are serious maCHEENS!!!
Old 11-05-2011, 06:54 PM   #8

crf69's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Doc.SS View Post
Now get a live feed and some bombs and you'll be set. Hahahahahaha
Those cost serious bucks i looked into them......
Old 11-06-2011, 12:37 AM   #9
Senior NEWBIE
Tigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Isaac
Tigahshark's Tacoma Gallery
Wow cool flying, couple years ago i wanted to start to fly helis so i bought the Trex 600 nitro, yeah i know i should of started with a beginner kine but me when i get something i always like getting the best, well after spending a few thousand to get it ready to fly i had a hard time hovering, then when i finally got to hover i got brave and tried to fly and then BAMM! slam into our house and was in a million pieces! so i just got it all together and put it in a box and sold it to my friend for i believe 5 or 6 hundred, he was happy, i was not was fun while it lasted
Old 11-06-2011, 05:26 AM   #10

crf69's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tigahshark View Post
Wow cool flying, couple years ago i wanted to start to fly helis so i bought the Trex 600 nitro, yeah i know i should of started with a beginner kine but me when i get something i always like getting the best, well after spending a few thousand to get it ready to fly i had a hard time hovering, then when i finally got to hover i got brave and tried to fly and then BAMM! slam into our house and was in a million pieces! so i just got it all together and put it in a box and sold it to my friend for i believe 5 or 6 hundred, he was happy, i was not was fun while it lasted
ewww horrible story.

i bought a walkera v400d02 collective pitch heli as my first got it from Xheli for 150 bucks.

right off the bat i spooled it up and touch the alieron as i had no idea what i was doing......soon as i touch the alireon the blade smacked the ground and destroyed the servo's.

then i bought a fixed pitch v200d01 walkera and a simulater while repairing the v400.

i crashed the 200 many times too but that is easier and cheaper o fix.

lets just say i am broke now because of this hobby.

but all that money i spent has gotten me as good as i am today

been flying since August of this year!!!!

Note to all...

RC Heli's take a REAL SMART AND COORDINATED PERSON!!!!!!

THIS IS NO LIE!!!!!!!!