Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Off-Topic Discussion

Notices

Prius owner going off...

Old 11-07-2011, 07:38 PM   #1
Living vicariously through everybody
derekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: TW'S Hippy Liberal
derekabraham's Tacoma Gallery
Prius owner going off...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CVdMySWfAIQ

Old 11-07-2011, 07:39 PM   #2
braaap
steve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steven
steve o 77's Tacoma Gallery
repost

great vid though, that lady better end up on tosh.0
Old 11-07-2011, 07:40 PM   #3
derekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Damn it.

It's impossible to search videos.

tosh.0 would be AWESOME.
Old 11-07-2011, 07:41 PM   #4
braaap
steve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

I think it was in the WTF thread. Not sure.

I think it does deserve it's own thread though.
Old 11-07-2011, 07:41 PM   #5
I like to break shit!
fireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Kevin
fireturk41's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to fireturk41
r to the e to the p to the o to the s to the t bitch

:P
Old 11-07-2011, 07:42 PM   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by steve o 77 View Post
I think it was in the WTF thread. Not sure.

I think it does deserve it's own thread though.
Quote:
Originally Posted by fireturk41 View Post
r to the e to the p to the o to the s to the t bitch

:P
OWNED.

Old 11-07-2011, 07:42 PM   #7
Will The Thrill
Warhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
Warhorseforever's Tacoma Gallery
What's it at now? 3 time reposted? lol Rev it up, fill her Prius and lungs full of black smoke and call it a day.
Old 11-07-2011, 07:43 PM   #8
99TacoDriver is one of the sharper tools in the shed99TacoDriver is one of the sharper tools in the shed99TacoDriver is one of the sharper tools in the shed99TacoDriver is one of the sharper tools in the shed99TacoDriver is one of the sharper tools in the shed99TacoDriver is one of the sharper tools in the shed99TacoDriver is one of the sharper tools in the shed99TacoDriver is one of the sharper tools in the shed99TacoDriver is one of the sharper tools in the shed99TacoDriver is one of the sharper tools in the shed99TacoDriver is one of the sharper tools in the shed
99TacoDriver's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by steve o 77 View Post
repost

great vid though, that lady better end up on tosh.0

agreed....someone should send it to him, hmmmmmm
Old 11-07-2011, 07:43 PM   #9
Resident MMA Fanatic
SlimDigg is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimDigg is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimDigg is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimDigg is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimDigg is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimDigg is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimDigg is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimDigg is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimDigg is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimDigg is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimDigg is one of the sharper tools in the shed

SlimDigg's Tacoma Gallery
O wow, i would have gone off on that lady
Old 11-07-2011, 07:44 PM   #10
Khaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bryant
Khaos's Tacoma Gallery
Theres just something ironic about an obese women preaching responsibility.

She got off lightly. I wouldn't have been so polite.
Old 11-07-2011, 07:45 PM   #11
braaap

Quote:
Originally Posted by SlimDigg View Post
O wow, i would have gone off on that lady
I think its awesome that he stayed so cool and didn't let her/it get to him. Makes here look even more retarded (if that was even possible).
Old 11-07-2011, 07:45 PM   #12

WHY HAVE I NOT SEEN THIS BEFORE?!?!?!?!

My favorite part was how she just stopped in the middle of the road to get out of her car to confront these people minding their own business. Who's the ignorant one? I definitely would've gone off on her. I understand why they didn't though, their children were present. I can't believe that fat bitch just came up and dropped the f-bomb in front of the kids. Classy.
Old 11-07-2011, 07:46 PM   #13
rab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ross
rab89's Tacoma Gallery
I definitely would have been revving it up as she tried to speak haha
Old 11-07-2011, 07:47 PM   #14
jodiddly33 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjodiddly33 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjodiddly33 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjodiddly33 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjodiddly33 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjodiddly33 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjodiddly33 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjodiddly33 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjodiddly33 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjodiddly33 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjodiddly33 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jonah
jodiddly33's Tacoma Gallery
One of the comments said he should have revved the engine so he couldn't hear her lol
Old 11-07-2011, 07:47 PM   #15
Will The Thrill
Warhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Off topic from the get go:http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/off...ke-thread.html

Start at post number 13873:http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/off...y-wtf-694.html

Top of page Post number 27041 it goes on and off topic but I think it's back on for a while now:http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/off...ures-1353.html
Old 11-07-2011, 07:47 PM   #16

Quote:
Originally Posted by Warhorseforever View Post
Off topic from the get go:http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/off...ke-thread.html

Start at post number 13873:http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/off...y-wtf-694.html

Top of page Post number 27041 it goes on and off topic but I think it's back on for a while now:http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/off...ures-1353.html
Meh. Needs it's own thread.
Old 11-07-2011, 07:48 PM   #17
Will The Thrill

Quote:
Originally Posted by derekabraham View Post
Meh. Needs it's own thread.
I agree. Just letting you know where all the reading is at.
Old 11-07-2011, 07:51 PM   #18

Quote:
Originally Posted by Warhorseforever View Post
I agree. Just letting you know where all the reading is at.
Reading, schmeading.
Old 11-07-2011, 07:52 PM   #19
Will The Thrill

Also note that at the end of the video he put's "I turned the camera off because she woke my infant child" I don't have any kids, that I know about, but I know not to wake a sleeping baby that's just like opening Pandora's box.
Old 11-07-2011, 07:53 PM   #20

Quote:
Originally Posted by Khaos View Post
Theres just something ironic about an obese women preaching responsibility.

True that.