Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Off-Topic Discussion

Notices

Explosives trace detection question

Old 11-08-2011, 08:23 AM   #1
slmgt is one of the sharper tools in the shedslmgt is one of the sharper tools in the shedslmgt is one of the sharper tools in the shedslmgt is one of the sharper tools in the shedslmgt is one of the sharper tools in the shedslmgt is one of the sharper tools in the shedslmgt is one of the sharper tools in the shedslmgt is one of the sharper tools in the shedslmgt is one of the sharper tools in the shedslmgt is one of the sharper tools in the shedslmgt is one of the sharper tools in the shed
slmgt's Tacoma Gallery
Explosives trace detection question

If an ETD machine says it found "E12" explosive trace, what exactly is E12, its characteristics, use cases, composition, and anything else about it?
Old 11-08-2011, 07:57 PM   #2
Senior NEWBIE
Tigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Isaac
Tigahshark's Tacoma Gallery
Why, you want to know how how to make bombs and get away with it?
Old 11-08-2011, 08:04 PM   #3
DreDog is on a distinguished road

Name: Andrew
DreDog's Tacoma Gallery
I do..
Old 11-08-2011, 08:07 PM   #4
www.BeLikeBrit.org
fletch aka is one of the sharper tools in the shedfletch aka is one of the sharper tools in the shedfletch aka is one of the sharper tools in the shedfletch aka is one of the sharper tools in the shedfletch aka is one of the sharper tools in the shedfletch aka is one of the sharper tools in the shedfletch aka is one of the sharper tools in the shedfletch aka is one of the sharper tools in the shedfletch aka is one of the sharper tools in the shedfletch aka is one of the sharper tools in the shedfletch aka is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Gary
fletch aka's Tacoma Gallery
After spending Christmas with us a few years back, my son borrowed a suitcase from me that was kept in my garage, Scotts lawn fertilizer was kept in the same area. When he got to LAX they ran a test involving a wipe they run over the suitcase, handle and latches and so on. Well, it tested positive for something. The did a complete search including opening every box and going through each piece of clothing. When they were all done the allowed it aboard the plane and told them the machine will pick up bug spray, fertilizer and other products as explosives.

What your refering to may be something like this.
Old 11-08-2011, 10:16 PM   #5
slmgt is one of the sharper tools in the shedslmgt is one of the sharper tools in the shedslmgt is one of the sharper tools in the shedslmgt is one of the sharper tools in the shedslmgt is one of the sharper tools in the shedslmgt is one of the sharper tools in the shedslmgt is one of the sharper tools in the shedslmgt is one of the sharper tools in the shedslmgt is one of the sharper tools in the shedslmgt is one of the sharper tools in the shedslmgt is one of the sharper tools in the shed
slmgt's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tigahshark View Post
Why, you want to know how how to make bombs and get away with it?
No interest in making a bomb to get away with it. The TSA detected E12 on one swab of me, but the second swab came back negative. Noone I asked at the TSA what E12 was even knew what it was.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DreDog View Post
I do..
Please clarify.
Old 11-09-2011, 04:42 AM   #6
2008taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed2008taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed2008taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed2008taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed2008taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed2008taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed2008taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed2008taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed2008taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed2008taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed2008taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: chris
2008taco's Tacoma Gallery
I think he was saying he does want to know how to make bombs and get away with it.
Old 11-09-2011, 09:23 PM   #7
slmgt's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2008taco View Post
I think he was saying he does want to know how to make bombs and get away with it.
Exactly what I said.

If that's what I wanted, this is neither the time nor place.