Oh come on it's just a website! 4 3.57%
I am in control of how I use TW... 13 11.61%
I will stop using TW after reading this post... 4 3.57%
Rehab would never help me, I like it here 63 56.25%
Please help me I never leave TW... 28 25.00%
Voters: 112. You may not vote on this poll

Old 11-13-2011, 05:56 AM   #42
The Messiah
90YotaPU is one of the sharper tools in the shed90YotaPU is one of the sharper tools in the shed90YotaPU is one of the sharper tools in the shed90YotaPU is one of the sharper tools in the shed90YotaPU is one of the sharper tools in the shed90YotaPU is one of the sharper tools in the shed90YotaPU is one of the sharper tools in the shed90YotaPU is one of the sharper tools in the shed90YotaPU is one of the sharper tools in the shed90YotaPU is one of the sharper tools in the shed90YotaPU is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
90YotaPU's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by DreDog View Post
my girlfriend says tacomaworld is a problem. she says i need to go on "true life: im addicted to tacomaworld". and when i say something about my truck, its, "ooh did you hear that on tacomaworld?", and when im checking an email on my phone its, "whats new on tacomaworld?"

and today she saw the parts for the diff breather mod on my desk in a little toyota bag, and she goes, "do you REALLY need this stuff". and of course i ran out of excuses already for why i am always putting money into my truck. so now its, "yes my truck wont work without it"

and it gets even better.. she bought me this sweet ass nixon watch for my birthday. and i said "what made you decide on a watch?" and she said "so when you pull out your phone to check the time, you dont go on tacomaworld".

Lol oh good I thought it was just me. It's funny cause I have a standard flip phone and always laugh at my wife for being on Facebook on her iPhone. Right now we are vacation in vermont and I am up before her everyday. She woke up yesterday and saw me on her phone and was like "let me guess, tacomaworld?". And of course it was.
Old 11-13-2011, 08:46 AM   #43
Resident Lurker
JEP is one of the sharper tools in the shedJEP is one of the sharper tools in the shedJEP is one of the sharper tools in the shedJEP is one of the sharper tools in the shedJEP is one of the sharper tools in the shedJEP is one of the sharper tools in the shedJEP is one of the sharper tools in the shedJEP is one of the sharper tools in the shedJEP is one of the sharper tools in the shedJEP is one of the sharper tools in the shedJEP is one of the sharper tools in the shed
JEP's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by DreDog View Post
and it gets even better.. she bought me this sweet ass nixon watch for my birthday. and i said "what made you decide on a watch?" and she said "so when you pull out your phone to check the time, you dont go on tacomaworld".

haha
Old 11-23-2011, 01:38 AM   #44
Pineapples on pizza Hawaiian does not it make.
Konaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Cody
Konaborne's Tacoma Gallery
GTFO guys, you're letting the breeze in. I've run out of wood so I'm burning the physical butthurt from troll members
Old 11-23-2011, 08:07 AM   #45
BELT FED 2OZ. PULL
river rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: River Boats,Mike's & PBR'S Viet-Nam 68&69
Name: Jim
river rat 69's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBb View Post