Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Off-Topic Discussion

Notices

RANT: WELLS FARGO

Old 11-12-2011, 07:16 AM   #1
Self Proclaimed first gen expert :doh:
Greensystemsgo is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreensystemsgo is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreensystemsgo is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreensystemsgo is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreensystemsgo is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreensystemsgo is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreensystemsgo is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreensystemsgo is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreensystemsgo is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreensystemsgo is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreensystemsgo is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Nick
Greensystemsgo's Tacoma Gallery
RANT: WELLS FARGO

June I attempted to setup my automatic bill pay for my credit card. September it had yet to work, and the late fees were insane, and I had been sent to collections. So I went into a branch, cancelled the auto bill pay and paid what I needed to. Fast forward to last week. My account was over drafted, charging my credit card, to pay my credit card, the same credit card. The same service that didn't work now works, but wrong. Wtf bank.

So i went in and talked to them, nothing they could do, couldnt even get me a sorry, so i closed the accounts. Now, you'd think that after closing the accounts, because i was just over drafted, I would be given no money. WRONG again, closing my accounts gave me 53 bucks. THe overdraft, was 23 bucks. LOL?

anyways im a happy usaa customer now.
Old 11-12-2011, 08:23 AM   #3
krap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
krap22's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Greensystemsgo View Post
June I attempted to setup my automatic bill pay for my credit card. September it had yet to work, and the late fees were insane, and I had been sent to collections. So I went into a branch, cancelled the auto bill pay and paid what I needed to. Fast forward to last week. My account was over drafted, charging my credit card, to pay my credit card, the same credit card. The same service that didn't work now works, but wrong. Wtf bank.

So i went in and talked to them, nothing they could do, couldnt even get me a sorry, so i closed the accounts. Now, you'd think that after closing the accounts, because i was just over drafted, I would be given no money. WRONG again, closing my accounts gave me 53 bucks. THe overdraft, was 23 bucks. LOL?

anyways im a happy usaa customer now.

Find a Credit Union. They actually want you as a customer and won't charge you $5 for everything you do.

I went to Wells Fargo once to cash a check. It was a check from a Wells Fargo banking account. They wanted to charge me $5 to cash it because i didn't have an account with them. I argued with them that because it was a check from their bank that they should cash it with no charge. It was a Friday (payday) because the line was 20+ people deep. I raised holy hell with them about the fees they charge for anything you try to do. The manager was trying to shut me up because everyone could hear the BS about all the fees.
Old 11-12-2011, 08:31 AM   #4
My spoon is too Big!
xJuice is one of the sharper tools in the shedxJuice is one of the sharper tools in the shedxJuice is one of the sharper tools in the shedxJuice is one of the sharper tools in the shedxJuice is one of the sharper tools in the shedxJuice is one of the sharper tools in the shedxJuice is one of the sharper tools in the shedxJuice is one of the sharper tools in the shedxJuice is one of the sharper tools in the shedxJuice is one of the sharper tools in the shedxJuice is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Josh
xJuice's Tacoma Gallery
Sounds like you're terrible with money. That's not their problem
Old 11-12-2011, 08:52 AM   #5
I'm not 4x4, and have an open diff. So i'm 4x1
Johns Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohns Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohns Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohns Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohns Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohns Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohns Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohns Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohns Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohns Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohns Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: John
Johns Taco's Tacoma Gallery
I was a First Union customer, then it turned into Wachavia, and now Wells Fargo, I have been happy as the banks have changed names but the people, and service have stayed good.. I like most responsible people watch my money and never rely on anything automated to get bills paid, if I were not to be responsible and never check to see if things were getting paid......well I guess it would be the banks fault. Right? Dude smarten up.
Old 11-12-2011, 09:06 AM   #6
Greensystemsgo is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreensystemsgo is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreensystemsgo is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreensystemsgo is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreensystemsgo is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreensystemsgo is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreensystemsgo is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreensystemsgo is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreensystemsgo is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreensystemsgo is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreensystemsgo is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by xJuice View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Johns Taco View Post
I was a First Union customer, then it turned into Wachavia, and now Wells Fargo, I have been happy as the banks have changed names but the people, and service have stayed good.. I like most responsible people watch my money and never rely on anything automated to get bills paid, if I were not to be responsible and never check to see if things were getting paid......well I guess it would be the banks fault. Right? Dude smarten up.
At first yes, i was irresponsible and did not check to see if the auto bill pay was properly functioning. i work a few jobs and am extremely busy. Two times ago when i stopped in to talk to them the wait was almost 2 hours they said, i didnt have time. So i came back. and they assured me, it was cancelled at this time.

I was on my way to the bank a week before bill was due to pay it when my phone got the email telling me about the over draft. For the last 6 years ive had my account through them, was originally bank one but left after they quit carrying deposit slips in english. My parents have been through wells +20 years which is why i joined them.

Auto pay was to pay my cards minimum of 30 bucks a month, plus 120. Then each month i go in and pay 2-500 cash depending on the month (I put EVERYTHING on my card, then pay it off at the end of the month), the auto was JUST to pay the minimum so i never forget. I had enough money in my accounts for that 150 auto pay, it just chose to overdraw my credit card 23 bucks, but it left 53 in my account anyways, so when i closed my accounts it left me 53 bucks lol

I own a business and 95% of it is cash. I keep it all documented and what not, and i still have my business accounts through them even if i do pay 15 a month in fees. I keep the cash handy as alot of it is capital, and my car insurance, school, cell phone, all bills are paid cash. Ive been burned to many times by my school attempting to pay with card/check/financial aid that ive learned cash, and a physical (not digital) reciept are the safest way to go. The isues with the school were so bad, and in my favor, that i made the local paper.

While TW is filled with a bunch of morons whom receive the douche canoe of the week award, please have some trust in humanity, even a shred for others Not everyone is doomed come zombie apocalypse.
Old 11-12-2011, 09:19 AM   #7
Begin With The End In Mind.
carmellocafe is one of the sharper tools in the shedcarmellocafe is one of the sharper tools in the shedcarmellocafe is one of the sharper tools in the shedcarmellocafe is one of the sharper tools in the shedcarmellocafe is one of the sharper tools in the shedcarmellocafe is one of the sharper tools in the shedcarmellocafe is one of the sharper tools in the shedcarmellocafe is one of the sharper tools in the shedcarmellocafe is one of the sharper tools in the shedcarmellocafe is one of the sharper tools in the shedcarmellocafe is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: KEVIN
carmellocafe's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by xJuice View Post

X2
WF Bank is the only big bank left in the world that hasn't fallen apart!
Old 11-12-2011, 09:20 AM   #8
Johns Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohns Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohns Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohns Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohns Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohns Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohns Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohns Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohns Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohns Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohns Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

In order to fully understand, I need a picture of this douche canoe you speak of.
Old 11-12-2011, 09:45 AM   #9
creeper has much to be proud ofcreeper has much to be proud ofcreeper has much to be proud ofcreeper has much to be proud ofcreeper has much to be proud ofcreeper has much to be proud ofcreeper has much to be proud ofcreeper has much to be proud ofcreeper has much to be proud of
creeper's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Greensystemsgo View Post
i work a few jobs and am extremely busy.

I own a business. The isues with the school were so bad, and in my favor, that i made the local paper. :

While TW is filled with a bunch of morons
You work a few jobs. You own a business. You go to school. You're so extremely busy that you didn't have time to log in to your online banking to take a quick look at your account to make sure everything was copacetic.

You do however, have enough free time to make 6+ posts/day on TW, including a build thread and one about the bank that you didn't have time to check up on.

First you had such bad issues with school financials that you made the news. Now you're having bank issues. Are we seeing a trend here?

You're right about one thing, TW is filled with morons...
Old 11-12-2011, 09:46 AM   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by creeper View Post
You work a few jobs. You own a business. You go to school. You're so extremely busy that you didn't have time to log in to your online banking to take a quick look at your account to make sure everything was copacetic.

You do however, have enough free time to make 6+ posts/day on TW, including a build thread and one about the bank that you didn't have time to check up on.

First you had such bad issues with school financials that you made the news. Now you're having bank issues. Are we seeing a trend here?

You're right about one thing, TW is filled with morons...
what i do on my free time while on my way to camp verde is my own business
Old 11-12-2011, 09:47 AM   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pogiboy View Post
^^ Love the color of your taco. Not common. Would have gotten it to match my wifes 4runner but wasn't available that time.
Cool, since I wasn't the first to threadjack......thanks for the comment. Funny how my truck is #1 on the list of most disliked colors. I sure the the poor guy who started this thread wants to set a match to it at this point.
Old 11-12-2011, 09:51 AM   #12
Senior NEWBIE
Tigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Isaac
Tigahshark's Tacoma Gallery
Well fargo just sucks period!
Old 11-12-2011, 09:55 AM   #13

I could care less, I'm not complaining about money, simply the misorganization.

The school, the loan needed to be resigned as my master prommisary note was lostt third week of classes in the spring semester. So I was dropped from my classes and still charged. Tell me how many of you tw members have to sign your loan for each semester, mines usually good for a full year. The school blamed me for not knowing it needed to be signed. Again.

I just thought id share my unfortunate luck, and while many may believe I'm irresponsible with my money, atleast I'm not like most whom carry a growing balance.
Old 11-12-2011, 10:08 AM   #14

You just have to watch your money, banks are out to make money, and they will make it off those who do not watch there money. I have no idea what or how a student loan is and works but i'm sure there is a bank out there well suited for your situation, you are still going to have to watch your money. Watch it more often as your money gets low.
Old 11-12-2011, 10:16 AM   #15
Hunker Down You Hairy Dawg!
TacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
TacoDawgfan's Tacoma Gallery
I can't say anything bad about them personally. I just did a refi on my house with them. My mortgage was already with them and got a lower rate paid little closing cost while lowering my payment $150 and done over the internet for the most part. Done it quickly and painlessly. I mean they didn't have to do anything, It saved me money while they lost some.
Old 11-12-2011, 10:26 AM   #16
Jdaniel1274 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJdaniel1274 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJdaniel1274 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJdaniel1274 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJdaniel1274 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJdaniel1274 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJdaniel1274 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJdaniel1274 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJdaniel1274 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJdaniel1274 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJdaniel1274 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Daniel
Jdaniel1274's Tacoma Gallery
Banks are all to eager to make money, off of your mistakes. You have to monitor them constantly. I am a Wells Fargo customer, and I have experienced the same thing with them. Monitor your bank accounts on a daily basis. I see you fixed the problem, by going with an online bank, but still check on your accounts regularly.
Old 11-12-2011, 10:30 AM   #17

yeah I can monitor from my phone, wells fargo app has errors/authentication issues over 3g for some reason, usaa works great
Old 11-12-2011, 10:30 AM   #18
Cheyenne Trail Crew
AlphaEcho2k5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlphaEcho2k5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlphaEcho2k5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlphaEcho2k5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlphaEcho2k5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlphaEcho2k5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlphaEcho2k5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlphaEcho2k5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlphaEcho2k5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlphaEcho2k5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlphaEcho2k5 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: 37th Helicopter Squadron
Name: Adam
AlphaEcho2k5's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
June I attempted to setup my automatic bill pay for my credit card
shit, I just setup auto payment for my truck note. Sorry you had to endure that but thanks for the heads up.
Old 11-12-2011, 10:49 AM   #19

Yeah I guess moral oral of the story, check your shit. When I was in closing account he did mention it takes 30 days for auto bill pay to bstar up. So watch it. And 30 days to close.
Old 11-12-2011, 01:30 PM   #20
Houston's Swamp Rat
wrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brandon
wrxRome's Tacoma Gallery
i love WF, everything is free compared to other banks in my area, no atm charges, other random charges, my frind has bank of america and it charges her 2.50 just to CHECK HER BALANCE of her account, eff that