Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Off-Topic Discussion

Notices

Farewell

Old 11-12-2011, 02:19 PM   #1
=jesse= has a spectacular aura about=jesse= has a spectacular aura about
Name: Jesse
=jesse='s Tacoma Gallery
Farewell

Farewell fellow tacomeworld-ers. I started here as notavirg and switched over to =jesse=. I had to sell my tacoma yesterday. My beautiful 07 TRD Sport Double Cab Short Bed 6 Speed Manual. Mmmmm, still rolls off my tongue.

I've moving to CO with the wife from VA and we needed extra cash. Since my truck was paid off, I got a clean 18K for my baby. As of today, I bought a 1994 Ford Bronco.

Anyway, thank you to those who entertained me while at work, explained why my heater was making that clicking sound, and for telling me the biggest tires I could get on stock rims with and without a lift
Old 11-12-2011, 02:21 PM   #2
Senior NEWBIE
Tigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Isaac
Tigahshark's Tacoma Gallery
Nice having you here, Aloha!
Old 11-12-2011, 02:22 PM   #3
I'm not 4x4, and have an open diff. So i'm 4x1
Johns Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohns Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohns Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohns Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohns Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohns Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohns Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohns Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohns Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohns Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohns Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: John
Johns Taco's Tacoma Gallery
Best of luck there, headed there myself in 6 weeks. Certainly not going to trade my paid off truck for a ferd though.
Old 11-12-2011, 02:24 PM   #5
Stubbs95tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedStubbs95tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedStubbs95tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedStubbs95tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedStubbs95tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedStubbs95tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedStubbs95tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedStubbs95tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedStubbs95tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedStubbs95tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedStubbs95tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Blake
Stubbs95tacoma's Tacoma Gallery
bye! careful its a cold dark world out there
Old 11-12-2011, 02:25 PM   #6
Blackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Mike
Blackshirts's Tacoma Gallery
Good luck too ya.
Old 11-12-2011, 03:39 PM   #7
2011TacomaSR5 is one of the sharper tools in the shed2011TacomaSR5 is one of the sharper tools in the shed2011TacomaSR5 is one of the sharper tools in the shed2011TacomaSR5 is one of the sharper tools in the shed2011TacomaSR5 is one of the sharper tools in the shed2011TacomaSR5 is one of the sharper tools in the shed2011TacomaSR5 is one of the sharper tools in the shed2011TacomaSR5 is one of the sharper tools in the shed2011TacomaSR5 is one of the sharper tools in the shed2011TacomaSR5 is one of the sharper tools in the shed2011TacomaSR5 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Jon
2011TacomaSR5's Tacoma Gallery
That sucks about your truck, nothing wrong with a Bronco though! 94 was a good year for them, I own a 78 myself
Old 11-12-2011, 03:44 PM   #8
2011TacomaSR5 is one of the sharper tools in the shed2011TacomaSR5 is one of the sharper tools in the shed2011TacomaSR5 is one of the sharper tools in the shed2011TacomaSR5 is one of the sharper tools in the shed2011TacomaSR5 is one of the sharper tools in the shed2011TacomaSR5 is one of the sharper tools in the shed2011TacomaSR5 is one of the sharper tools in the shed2011TacomaSR5 is one of the sharper tools in the shed2011TacomaSR5 is one of the sharper tools in the shed2011TacomaSR5 is one of the sharper tools in the shed2011TacomaSR5 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Jon
2011TacomaSR5's Tacoma Gallery
A good forum you might want to look into is FSB.com (full size Bronco) i am a member on there but have not been active in quite awhile, still a great site though and you should like it there, make sure and use the search button though, some users are not very friendly with re-posts at all!
Old 11-12-2011, 06:34 PM   #9
Slow as shit. Cute as Hell.
Steves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steve
Steves104x4's Tacoma Gallery
18k for your Taco; Beautiful. Broncos ROCK! You'll be back. Good luck until then.
Old 11-12-2011, 06:35 PM   #10
With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine.
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: FlimFlubberJAM
chris4x4's Tacoma Gallery
Hope to see ya from time to time!
Old 11-13-2011, 06:10 AM   #11
Hot Tamale is one of the sharper tools in the shedHot Tamale is one of the sharper tools in the shedHot Tamale is one of the sharper tools in the shedHot Tamale is one of the sharper tools in the shedHot Tamale is one of the sharper tools in the shedHot Tamale is one of the sharper tools in the shedHot Tamale is one of the sharper tools in the shedHot Tamale is one of the sharper tools in the shedHot Tamale is one of the sharper tools in the shedHot Tamale is one of the sharper tools in the shedHot Tamale is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Pat
Hot Tamale's Tacoma Gallery
Good luck to you! Stop back and let us know how you're doing!
Old 11-13-2011, 06:50 PM   #12
Wag More Bark Less
Simon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Retired 1983-2007 Signal O4
Name: Judy or Jude :)
Simon's Mom's Tacoma Gallery
Wish you well on your new adventure!!
Old 11-13-2011, 07:48 PM   #13
XxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mr.Chow
XxTHe FioLOxX's Tacoma Gallery
Good luck
Old 11-13-2011, 07:55 PM   #14
Class IV Category 8 Elite VIP Member (Only)
BradleyScottETC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradleyScottETC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradleyScottETC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradleyScottETC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradleyScottETC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradleyScottETC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradleyScottETC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradleyScottETC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradleyScottETC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradleyScottETC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradleyScottETC is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bradley
BradleyScottETC's Tacoma Gallery
Yes, because this forum is completely useless so anyone who doesn't own a tacoma, because of it's very short, very focused conservative list of off-topic discussion threads as well as it's inherent disdain for anyone who doesn't own a toyota.
Old 11-14-2011, 05:58 AM   #16
=jesse='s Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by BradleyScottETC View Post
Yes, because this forum is completely useless so anyone who doesn't own a tacoma, because of it's very short, very focused conservative list of off-topic discussion threads as well as it's inherent disdain for anyone who doesn't own a toyota.
ouch....that wasn't very friendly...
Old 11-14-2011, 05:58 AM   #17
=jesse='s Tacoma Gallery
And I'm headed out to Golden, CO in a few weeks. I may get another taco down the line, for now though the extra cash definitely helps.
Old 11-14-2011, 06:02 AM   #18
Life is good!!
johneman is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohneman is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohneman is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohneman is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohneman is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohneman is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohneman is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohneman is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohneman is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohneman is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohneman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: Aviation Ordinance E-5
Name: Ken
johneman's Tacoma Gallery
Good luck and stay safe...drop in from time to time just to catch up and get the Tacoma feeling stirring again...
Old 11-14-2011, 06:03 AM   #19
Look away, I'm hideous!
joneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Johnny-5
joneill03's Tacoma Gallery
Sorry you're leaving man. Too bad you sold already I'd offer to trade intakes and exhausts with you . Enjoy the rockies.
Old 11-14-2011, 06:06 AM   #20
the Nightman cometh!
jjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: John
jjew18's Tacoma Gallery
Good luck on your move, hope you come back soon, with or without a Tacoma (preferably with).