Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Off-Topic Discussion

Notices

Real nice 89 on Ebay

Old 11-12-2011, 04:39 PM   #1
TACOMA TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMA TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMA TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMA TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMA TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMA TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMA TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMA TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMA TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMA TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMA TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Tom
TACOMA TRD's Tacoma Gallery
Real nice 89 on Ebay

Besides the rattle can spray on the undercarriage, truck looks immaculate.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Toyot...item415f4c656d
Old 11-12-2011, 04:47 PM   #2
Senior NEWBIE
Tigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Isaac
Tigahshark's Tacoma Gallery
When i was looking at the truck i was thinking "pretty nice" then when i seen the interior i was like holy shit, looks brand new inside! instant boner for me
Old 11-12-2011, 04:48 PM   #3
ttran has a brilliant futurettran has a brilliant futurettran has a brilliant futurettran has a brilliant futurettran has a brilliant futurettran has a brilliant futurettran has a brilliant futurettran has a brilliant futurettran has a brilliant futurettran has a brilliant futurettran has a brilliant future

Name: Tim
ttran's Tacoma Gallery
I want
Old 11-12-2011, 04:49 PM   #4
TACOMA TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMA TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMA TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMA TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMA TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMA TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMA TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMA TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMA TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMA TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMA TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Looks like it was in a timecapsule...
Old 11-12-2011, 04:50 PM   #5
Duck Fan
SalemCBR is one of the sharper tools in the shedSalemCBR is one of the sharper tools in the shedSalemCBR is one of the sharper tools in the shedSalemCBR is one of the sharper tools in the shedSalemCBR is one of the sharper tools in the shedSalemCBR is one of the sharper tools in the shedSalemCBR is one of the sharper tools in the shedSalemCBR is one of the sharper tools in the shedSalemCBR is one of the sharper tools in the shedSalemCBR is one of the sharper tools in the shedSalemCBR is one of the sharper tools in the shed

SalemCBR's Tacoma Gallery
that does look cherry! I want it too!
Old 11-12-2011, 04:52 PM   #6
Duck Fan
SalemCBR is one of the sharper tools in the shedSalemCBR is one of the sharper tools in the shedSalemCBR is one of the sharper tools in the shedSalemCBR is one of the sharper tools in the shedSalemCBR is one of the sharper tools in the shedSalemCBR is one of the sharper tools in the shedSalemCBR is one of the sharper tools in the shedSalemCBR is one of the sharper tools in the shedSalemCBR is one of the sharper tools in the shedSalemCBR is one of the sharper tools in the shedSalemCBR is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Here's a quick picture of the truck.
Old 11-12-2011, 04:52 PM   #7

I bet the reserve is high on this, because guy knows what he has.... Its on my watch list.
Old 11-12-2011, 04:54 PM   #8
Gelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Gelo760's Tacoma Gallery
The description cracks me up .
Old 11-12-2011, 04:55 PM   #9
Senior NEWBIE
Tigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by SalemCBR View Post

Here's a quick picture of the truck.
Post a pic of the inside!!! thats the killer part for me
Old 11-12-2011, 04:57 PM   #10
braaap
steve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steven
steve o 77's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gelo760 View Post
The description cracks me up .
x2

and its an auto?

no thanks
Old 11-12-2011, 04:58 PM   #11

Old 11-12-2011, 05:01 PM   #12
Senior NEWBIE

Quote:
Originally Posted by TACOMA TRD View Post
Old 11-12-2011, 05:01 PM   #13
Duck Fan

That truck has personality. It's a classic already.
Old 11-12-2011, 05:05 PM   #14
Gelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Gelo760's Tacoma Gallery
Damn that color combo is hideous . I'm already nauseous. Clean and will get 5k .
Old 11-12-2011, 05:05 PM   #15
BAT24 is a splendid one to beholdBAT24 is a splendid one to beholdBAT24 is a splendid one to beholdBAT24 is a splendid one to beholdBAT24 is a splendid one to beholdBAT24 is a splendid one to beholdBAT24 is a splendid one to behold

BAT24's Tacoma Gallery
I would love to have that truck, I had a 91 that was almost identical except it was a 5 speed. I did notice the exhaust being completely perforated everywhere though....
Old 11-12-2011, 05:06 PM   #16
braaap
steve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steven
steve o 77's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by BAT24 View Post
I would love to have that truck, I had a 91 that was almost identical except it was a 5 speed. I did notice the exhaust being completely perforated everywhere though....
yup and his cleaning chemicals/power washing of the engine took the 22re decal off somewhat.
Old 11-12-2011, 07:36 PM   #17
2011TacomaSR5 is one of the sharper tools in the shed2011TacomaSR5 is one of the sharper tools in the shed2011TacomaSR5 is one of the sharper tools in the shed2011TacomaSR5 is one of the sharper tools in the shed2011TacomaSR5 is one of the sharper tools in the shed2011TacomaSR5 is one of the sharper tools in the shed2011TacomaSR5 is one of the sharper tools in the shed2011TacomaSR5 is one of the sharper tools in the shed2011TacomaSR5 is one of the sharper tools in the shed2011TacomaSR5 is one of the sharper tools in the shed2011TacomaSR5 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Jon
2011TacomaSR5's Tacoma Gallery
Its a beauty! Definately something I would want if it had a manual! Those old Yotas from the late 80s were amazing trucks, I still see them on the road all the time, some are in terrible shape and have nearly rusted apart, but they seem to run just fine!
Old 11-12-2011, 07:50 PM   #18
leveltwo is one of the sharper tools in the shedleveltwo is one of the sharper tools in the shedleveltwo is one of the sharper tools in the shedleveltwo is one of the sharper tools in the shedleveltwo is one of the sharper tools in the shedleveltwo is one of the sharper tools in the shedleveltwo is one of the sharper tools in the shedleveltwo is one of the sharper tools in the shedleveltwo is one of the sharper tools in the shedleveltwo is one of the sharper tools in the shedleveltwo is one of the sharper tools in the shed
leveltwo's Tacoma Gallery
looks like a pos to me, clean interior though..