Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Off-Topic Discussion

Notices

Xmas Ideas, GF's-Wives-Lovers

Old 11-13-2011, 09:13 PM   #1
Write your love, Then your anger.
ToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jon
ToyComa92's Tacoma Gallery
Xmas Ideas, GF's-Wives-Lovers

So guys, Any idea on what your getting the better half?

Last year my girl got like $200 in Perfumes and lotion from B+B works, Tickets to see Sarah Mclachlan and a relationship book haha, The tickets were inside the book FYI.

This year so far i managed to keep the tradition going, I got her Lady Antebellum Tickets Not sure what else.. Any fancy ideas or ways to give her the tickets?

FYI, The bands we see are usually ones that play "our" songs so its a pretty cute tradition. Totally got me brownie points last year! Im such a good BF!
Old 11-13-2011, 09:26 PM   #2
Sounds Gooooood
ItalynStylion is one of the sharper tools in the shedItalynStylion is one of the sharper tools in the shedItalynStylion is one of the sharper tools in the shedItalynStylion is one of the sharper tools in the shedItalynStylion is one of the sharper tools in the shedItalynStylion is one of the sharper tools in the shedItalynStylion is one of the sharper tools in the shedItalynStylion is one of the sharper tools in the shedItalynStylion is one of the sharper tools in the shedItalynStylion is one of the sharper tools in the shedItalynStylion is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steven
ItalynStylion's Tacoma Gallery
WTF is this Xmas shit?
Old 11-13-2011, 09:28 PM   #3
DueNorth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDueNorth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDueNorth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDueNorth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDueNorth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDueNorth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDueNorth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDueNorth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDueNorth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDueNorth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDueNorth is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
DueNorth's Tacoma Gallery
My gf has mentioned she wants a nice pendant for her necklace so i ask her to go online and show me a few different ones that she would like to have. Of course 15 mins later i'm getting texts with links to engagment rings. Ummm, hinting much. lol

Maybe wrap your concert tickets up and present them Christmas morning (i know, i know kinda traditional and boring lol) or take her out to dinner and give them then? Set the mood perfectly for the rest of the evening.
Old 11-13-2011, 09:29 PM   #4
THE OLD TACO721 with a new name.
TnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Zach
TnRedNeck721's Tacoma Gallery
sup. for if i get GF by Christmas. lol

edit: i’m working on this one girl so i got a 50/50 chance.
Old 11-13-2011, 09:30 PM   #5
I Liquid I is one of the sharper tools in the shedI Liquid I is one of the sharper tools in the shedI Liquid I is one of the sharper tools in the shedI Liquid I is one of the sharper tools in the shedI Liquid I is one of the sharper tools in the shedI Liquid I is one of the sharper tools in the shedI Liquid I is one of the sharper tools in the shedI Liquid I is one of the sharper tools in the shedI Liquid I is one of the sharper tools in the shedI Liquid I is one of the sharper tools in the shedI Liquid I is one of the sharper tools in the shed

I Liquid I's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ItalynStylion View Post
WTF is this Xmas shit?
Old 11-13-2011, 09:31 PM   #6
J0hnMata is on a distinguished road

Name: John
J0hnMata's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TACO721 View Post
sup. for if i get GF by Christmas. lol

edit: iím working on this one girl so i got a 50/50 chance.

dont waste ur money wait until after xmas!
Old 11-13-2011, 09:32 PM   #7
TnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

i have an idea for some of you guys. new pots and bans. or dish rag. lol. jkjkjk. thats mean.
Old 11-13-2011, 09:33 PM   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by J0hnMata View Post
dont waste ur money wait until after xmas!
haha. i thought about that.
Old 11-13-2011, 09:35 PM   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dead Heretic View Post
wowwwwwww how many of these do you have lying around
??
Old 11-13-2011, 09:36 PM   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by J0hnMata View Post
wowwwwwww how many of these do you have lying around
??
hahahaha. X10000
Old 11-13-2011, 09:38 PM   #11
04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

04LTtacoma's Tacoma Gallery
No, gf this xmas. Thank God!
Old 11-13-2011, 09:39 PM   #12
04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:

Old 11-13-2011, 09:40 PM   #13

Quote:
Old 11-13-2011, 09:40 PM   #14
TACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Firefighter:
TACOMABOSS's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
shit! how many of these do you have?
Old 11-13-2011, 09:41 PM   #15

Quote:

edit: you must have dated hell of allot of bitches. lol
Old 11-13-2011, 09:42 PM   #16

Quote:
is your last name mata? If so mine is too...
yeah it's my last name...i dont see to many other matas
Old 11-13-2011, 09:42 PM   #17
bluetaco99 is on a distinguished road
Name: michael
bluetaco99's Tacoma Gallery
this paycheck im getting a tent for the bed and an airmatress hopeing me and the GF will go tent camping! oh also im buying a camera and doing a scrap book lol last christmas was a necklace from robs bros lol.
Old 11-13-2011, 09:44 PM   #18
rollin904 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrollin904 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrollin904 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrollin904 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrollin904 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrollin904 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrollin904 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrollin904 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrollin904 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrollin904 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrollin904 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: TJ
rollin904's Tacoma Gallery
Old 11-13-2011, 09:56 PM   #19
Will The Thrill
Warhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
Warhorseforever's Tacoma Gallery
^Post Whore.
Old 11-13-2011, 09:57 PM   #20
I support a velociraptor free workplace.
BrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Marcelasaurus
BrokenTusk's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

Can anyone guess the movie?
Scott Pilgrim vs the world, love that movie