Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Off-Topic Discussion

Notices

Can we add Idaho to the region list?

Old 11-14-2011, 11:22 PM   #1
birdhuntintacoma is on a distinguished road
Name: Aaron
birdhuntintacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Can we add Idaho to the region list?

I saw one other thread calling all idahoans but it didn't get anywhere. Is there only a handful of us on the site or whats the problem? Id like to talk with other idaho tacoma owners and on great places to offroad,etc...

come on peeps
Old 11-15-2011, 12:20 AM   #2
Longtime Toyman
4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: DDG 996
Name: Randy
4Wheelin4Banger's Tacoma Gallery
I did an advanced search on the members list for locals and PM'd the ones with 4x4s for the same reason. We now have a list of 28 TW members interested in doing trail runs & a local BS thread. Give it a try. http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/sou...trail-run.html
Old 11-15-2011, 03:33 PM   #6
Quote:
Originally Posted by m3bassman View Post
I started this a while back. it gets fairly decent activity in it. Where in Idaho you at?
http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/nor...bs-thread.html
Boise.. how about you?
Old 11-15-2011, 04:36 PM   #7
Vivid Illumination
memario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Colton
memario1214's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I think you are confusing us with Montana.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hedlesbrmstkbass View Post
my bad. do they have electricity over in Montana?

Quote:
I heard they have a small trickle of it over 'round Bozeman.
You wanna dance bishes!?
Old 11-15-2011, 04:40 PM   #8
Vivid Illumination
memario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Colton
memario1214's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Lemme guess Square dancing? it really is the wild west over there still.
I heard that they're doing this thing called the "Jitterbug" downtown now... Fucking hipsters.
Old 11-16-2011, 12:41 PM   #9
Quote:
Up north in CDA and Moscow. I may be moving south in the spring to work over at the Idaho National LAboratory but thats not for sure yet. Go to the Idaho BS thread i know of at least 1 boise guy thats poked his head in around there.
will do for sure.
Old 11-16-2011, 04:52 PM   #10
Just out for a rip are ya bud?
IDtrucks is one of the sharper tools in the shedIDtrucks is one of the sharper tools in the shedIDtrucks is one of the sharper tools in the shedIDtrucks is one of the sharper tools in the shedIDtrucks is one of the sharper tools in the shedIDtrucks is one of the sharper tools in the shedIDtrucks is one of the sharper tools in the shedIDtrucks is one of the sharper tools in the shedIDtrucks is one of the sharper tools in the shedIDtrucks is one of the sharper tools in the shedIDtrucks is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mark
IDtrucks's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by birdhuntintacoma View Post
Boise.. how about you?
JESUS CHRIST someone FINALLY comes out of the wood work from boise. There are about 10,000 tacomas in boise an you are seriously the first one i have seen on any tacoma forum. And an idaho only section is not happening, not enough people to even have a b.s. thread.

and kelson, Idaho will become mainstream and get internet and electricity about the same time Hawaiians learn to speak proper English.
Old 11-16-2011, 05:00 PM   #11
✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈
neontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shed
neontrail's Tacoma Gallery
McCall Here
Old 11-16-2011, 05:08 PM   #12
IDtrucks is one of the sharper tools in the shedIDtrucks is one of the sharper tools in the shedIDtrucks is one of the sharper tools in the shedIDtrucks is one of the sharper tools in the shedIDtrucks is one of the sharper tools in the shedIDtrucks is one of the sharper tools in the shedIDtrucks is one of the sharper tools in the shedIDtrucks is one of the sharper tools in the shedIDtrucks is one of the sharper tools in the shedIDtrucks is one of the sharper tools in the shedIDtrucks is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
what do you mean Idaho doesn't have a bs thread? we certainly do!
lol i am certainly aware of that, i said we BARLEY have enough people for an idaho thread, half the people posting in the idaho/washington thread are washington people anyway lol. If we had JUST an idaho thread, it would be pretty sparce.

Quote:
Originally Posted by neontrail View Post
McCall Here
oh thats right,almost forgot, kind of close, but still not boise. This is your first idaho winter right? All stoked for it? Whats the snow situation like up there. I heard you got some...but not sure how much
Old 11-16-2011, 05:15 PM   #13
✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈
neontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Quote:
Originally Posted by IDtrucks View Post

This is your first idaho winter right? Yes! All stoked for it? Super Stoked!! Whats the snow situation like up there. Not enough yet, its just been teasin! I heard you got some...but not sure how much we've had about 6 inches so far in the last week. It is snowing at the moment, we suppose to get 6 to 10 inch tonight. Lots more thru the weekend.

Got 5-6 cords of wood, 1 ski doo, 7 sleds, my 1st real coat I have ever owned, and a 2003 GMC Denali all wheel drive equiped with spiked tires to drive for the winter!! Let the fun begin!
Old 11-16-2011, 06:04 PM   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by neontrail View Post
Got 5-6 cords of wood, 1 ski doo, 7 sleds, my 1st real coat I have ever owned, and a 2003 GMC Denali all wheel drive equiped with spiked tires to drive for the winter!! Let the fun begin!
haha right on man! Mccall winters are real winters, it should be fun for someone who just bought their first real coat. God, snowing at the moment, just the mere thought of snow brings butterflies to my stomach (can you tell im anxious for winter) i was debating going up there with the board to hike around and play but bogus is going to be getting some more snow in the next 4 days so it looks like ill just be playing around locally. Cant wait for brundage to open and i can start making winter trips up there.
Old 11-17-2011, 10:51 PM   #15
Quote:
I just looked outside and its snowing here. not too heavy though
it was pretty nasty in boise today, although it only snowed for maybe a minute or two. I can't wait until it does, I want to try out the new Duratracs sooo bad.

how old are you? just curious if your doing the whole school thing up in moscow or if thats just where you live
Old 11-17-2011, 11:23 PM   #16
04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Zach
04LTtacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by birdhuntintacoma View Post
I saw one other thread calling all idahoans but it didn't get anywhere. Is there only a handful of us on the site or whats the problem? Id like to talk with other idaho tacoma owners and on great places to offroad,etc...

come on peeps

Do you know who J.R> Simplot is?
Old 11-18-2011, 11:41 AM   #17
Quote:
Originally Posted by 04LTtacoma View Post
Do you know who J.R> Simplot is?
Yeah, why
Old 11-18-2011, 06:16 PM   #18
✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈
Quote:
Originally Posted by IDtrucks View Post
haha right on man! Mccall winters are real winters, it should be fun for someone who just bought their first real coat. God, snowing at the moment, just the mere thought of snow brings butterflies to my stomach (can you tell im anxious for winter) i was debating going up there with the board to hike around and play but bogus is going to be getting some more snow in the next 4 days so it looks like ill just be playing around locally. Cant wait for brundage to open and i can start making winter trips up there.

SWEET!!! Some more snow today!!! WOOT

Went and cut a xmas tree down today...LOL

Heading towards Little Lake...

My daughter Avrie is READY>...

Starting to hike up... see the truck WAYY down there...

Just a little to big..

There she is...

Loaded up Heading to the Bakery with it

She found her home!!

You will see the tree lit up thru the NEW glass!!

Be sure to swing by the bakery for a Sandwich when you roll thru town