POS Neighbors!

Closed Thread

Old 11-15-2011, 11:41 AM   #1
SCUMBAG CUSTOMS
Scummy will become famous soon enough

Name: Matt
Scummy's Tacoma Gallery
POS Neighbors!

I was pulling out my gate and my neighbor came flying around the corner at probably around 30MPH. Almost took out my truck and my gate. Than i get home and they fly by the house again! Im about to shoot em! But since i cant do that i might just build a speed bump late tonight and laugh in the morning. Anyone else have neighbors like i do?

Old 11-15-2011, 11:44 AM   #2
THE OLD TACO721 with a new name.
TnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Zach
TnRedNeck721's Tacoma Gallery
no i don’t. but if you make a speed bump. you better have video of them hitting it.

Old 11-15-2011, 11:44 AM   #3
2000GTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed2000GTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed2000GTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed2000GTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed2000GTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed2000GTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed2000GTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed2000GTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed2000GTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed2000GTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed2000GTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

2000GTacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TACO721 View Post
no i don’t. but if you make a speed bump. you better have video of them hitting it.
x2

Old 11-15-2011, 11:44 AM   #4
mattg43 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattg43 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattg43 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattg43 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattg43 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattg43 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattg43 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattg43 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattg43 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattg43 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattg43 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
mattg43's Tacoma Gallery
Need more information. I drive through most neighborhoods at 25-30 mph, since that is the speed limit...

Old 11-15-2011, 11:48 AM   #5
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Jester243 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJester243 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJester243 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJester243 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJester243 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJester243 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJester243 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJester243 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJester243 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJester243 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJester243 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dan
Jester243's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by mattg43 View Post
Need more information. I drive through most neighborhoods at 25-30 mph, since that is the speed limit...

what is the speed limit of the street there OP?

Old 11-15-2011, 11:48 AM   #6
I'm not 4x4, and have an open diff. So i'm 4x1
Johns Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohns Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohns Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohns Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohns Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohns Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohns Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohns Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohns Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohns Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohns Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: John
Johns Taco's Tacoma Gallery
The cops have a really cool device on tires for douche neighbors like that. Seriously there is no reason for driving like that, kids could be at risk. That is not funny.

Old 11-15-2011, 11:52 AM   #7
SCUMBAG CUSTOMS

Scummy's Tacoma Gallery
Im like a 40 yards off of a paved road and my lil brothers are always out doin something. ya legal speed is 25 but its dirt. and your just goin to jack your car up cause you have to hit the breaks hard right after my gate cause there are low spots that will make you hit frame.

Old 11-15-2011, 11:53 AM   #8
neoflex is one of the sharper tools in the shedneoflex is one of the sharper tools in the shedneoflex is one of the sharper tools in the shedneoflex is one of the sharper tools in the shedneoflex is one of the sharper tools in the shedneoflex is one of the sharper tools in the shedneoflex is one of the sharper tools in the shedneoflex is one of the sharper tools in the shedneoflex is one of the sharper tools in the shedneoflex is one of the sharper tools in the shedneoflex is one of the sharper tools in the shed
neoflex's Tacoma Gallery
Your more tolerant than me. My current neighbors buddy was pulling that routine. I let it slide once but the second time I walked over there and tore him a new ass. He slowed down after that although one night he must have forgotten and sped by my house while I happened to be out front. As I was walking back over there to chew his ass out again I could already hear him saying "Ahhh F*ck." He went into apologetic mode and after that I have yet to see him speed again.
Before moving to NC and when I was still living in Long Island I had some young punk doing this on a regular routine. One day I heard him coming down the block so I went out into the road figuring he would have to stop and I would chew his ass out and this asshole literally had to get on the brakes hard not to hit me. He decided he wanted to play the tough guy routine and started screaming at me for being in the road. Wrong approach asshole! With that my already boiling blood pressure topped out and I decided to grab his neck through the open window. I reached in and put the car in park and literally started pulling him out of the car through the window while screaming at him about speeding in the neighborhood until my wife heard the commotion and saw what I was doing and ran out talking me off the ledge. I ended up letting him go and he quickly took off. Needless to say the kid never sped on my block again and actually would wave to me as he drove by from that point forward.
I am sure at least 50% of my neighbors hate me because I am not shy when it comes to calling them out on bullshit.

Old 11-15-2011, 11:57 AM   #9
SCUMBAG CUSTOMS

Scummy's Tacoma Gallery
^ i think ill get the dirt bike out and go trenching in there yard. but you sound just like i do.

Old 11-15-2011, 11:57 AM   #10
Johns Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohns Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohns Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohns Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohns Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohns Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohns Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohns Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohns Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohns Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohns Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by neoflex View Post
Your more tolerant than me. My current neighbors buddy was pulling that routine. I let it slide once but the second time I walked over there and tore him a new ass. He slowed down after that although one night he must have forgotten and sped by my house while I happened to be out front. As I was walking back over there to chew his ass out again I could already hear him saying "Ahhh F*ck." He went into apologetic mode and after that I have yet to see him speed again.
Before moving to NC and when I was still living in Long Island I had some young punk doing this on a regular routine. One day I heard him coming down the block so I went out into the road figuring he would have to stop and I would chew his ass out and this asshole literally had to get on the brakes hard not to hit me. He decided he wanted to play the tough guy routine and started screaming at me for being in the road. Wrong approach asshole! With that my already boiling blood pressure topped out and I decided to grab his neck through the open window. I reached in and put the car in park and literally started pulling him out of the car through the window while screaming at him about speeding in the neighborhood until my wife heard the commotion and saw what I was doing and ran out talking me off the ledge. I ended up letting him go and he quickly took off. Needless to say the kid never sped on my block again and actually would wave to me as he drove by from that point forward.
I am sure at least 50% of my neighbors hate me because I am not shy when it comes to calling them out on bullshit.
Wow, lucky you didn't go to jail. +1 fixing people of speeding in your neighborhood

Old 11-15-2011, 12:00 PM   #11
SCUMBAG CUSTOMS

Scummy's Tacoma Gallery
^actually my parents are cops

Old 11-15-2011, 12:01 PM   #12
She's got the jimmy legs
Toyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Toyotacrawler's Tacoma Gallery
That sucks and it's uncalled for. They need to slow down before they kill somebody!

We don't have speeders but just last week the house across the street from us had new renters move in. Oddly enough, all of a sudden I'm finding golf balls in our yard. One of these golf balls was found right next to the house underneath a window in the flower bed. Now I'm not saying they are hitting them, just seems odd that as soon as they move in I'm finding golf balls in the yard. I'm debating on calling the sheriff but I don't know what they could do. After all, I have seen no damage, so I wouldn't think the law would be able to do anything about it. Gonna have to do a little detective work. All I know for sure is that I don't like shit being hit or thrown towards my house!

Old 11-15-2011, 12:04 PM   #13

I'm all about threatining people of what they done wrong if need be, putting your hands on someone is different. Like I said, lucky this guy didn't go to jail. I do understand his and the OP concerns about this.

Old 11-15-2011, 12:07 PM   #14
D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F
NicNac22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedNicNac22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedNicNac22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedNicNac22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedNicNac22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedNicNac22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedNicNac22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedNicNac22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedNicNac22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedNicNac22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedNicNac22 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Nic
NicNac22's Tacoma Gallery

Old 11-15-2011, 12:11 PM   #15
Big Metal Hubajube
oZmonKey is one of the sharper tools in the shedoZmonKey is one of the sharper tools in the shedoZmonKey is one of the sharper tools in the shedoZmonKey is one of the sharper tools in the shedoZmonKey is one of the sharper tools in the shedoZmonKey is one of the sharper tools in the shedoZmonKey is one of the sharper tools in the shedoZmonKey is one of the sharper tools in the shedoZmonKey is one of the sharper tools in the shedoZmonKey is one of the sharper tools in the shedoZmonKey is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: SatCom Veteran
oZmonKey's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Needless to say the kid never sped on my block again and actually would wave to me as he drove by from that point forward.
You THINK he's waving.

Old 11-15-2011, 12:17 PM   #16
Jdaniel1274 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJdaniel1274 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJdaniel1274 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJdaniel1274 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJdaniel1274 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJdaniel1274 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJdaniel1274 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJdaniel1274 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJdaniel1274 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJdaniel1274 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJdaniel1274 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Daniel
Jdaniel1274's Tacoma Gallery
What happens if you get your but kicked after pulling this guy out of his vehicle?

Quote:

Old 11-15-2011, 12:19 PM   #17

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jdaniel1274 View Post
What happens if you get your but kicked after pulling this guy out of his vehicle?
+1

Old 11-15-2011, 12:19 PM   #18
SNAPPIN NECKS AND CASHIN CHECKS.
EL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: BURRY
EL TACOROJO's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via MSN to EL TACOROJO
Op and neo sound like me. And I don't blame them one bit. Asshole wanna speed through the hood and hit my or my neighbors kids some one will get shot no need to be a Mario andretti in a neighborhood

Old 11-15-2011, 12:23 PM   #19
D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F
NicNac22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedNicNac22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedNicNac22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedNicNac22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedNicNac22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedNicNac22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedNicNac22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedNicNac22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedNicNac22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedNicNac22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedNicNac22 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Nic
NicNac22's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by EL TACOROJO View Post
Op and neo sound like me. And I don't blame them one bit. Asshole wanna speed through the hood and hit my or my neighbors kids some one will get shot no need to be a Mario andretti in a neighborhood
yeah not cool, i was almost hit a child crossing in the cross walk, i was a little ahead of my dad and this idiot came flying around the curve and slammed on the breaks to stop and stopped in the cross walk not far from me, but by that time my dad was inbetween me and the car and left them a nice dent in the side, it scared me and i froze, i was around 7. there was a red light at the end of that road too so there was no reason for him to go that fast.

Old 11-15-2011, 12:23 PM   #20
MPG? LOL
sean266 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsean266 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsean266 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsean266 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsean266 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsean266 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsean266 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsean266 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsean266 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsean266 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsean266 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sean
sean266's Tacoma Gallery
I had/have this issue. I contacted the city traffic dept and that put us on the rotation list for the mobile radar reminders. It seemed to help some. Now, if I'm outside and I see somebody going too quick down the street I put my hands up and tell them to slow down.

Closed Thread