Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Off-Topic Discussion

Notices

help designing a decal

Old 11-16-2011, 05:14 PM   #21
iKill
mgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: SGT (ret.), 0311, 1st Battalion 6th Marines
mgrande's Tacoma Gallery
something like this stick guy is good, maybe a little thinner though? I really dont know.
Old 11-16-2011, 05:16 PM   #22
iKill
mgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shed

mgrande's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by mhuff29 View Post
Too bad only a small percentage knows what that means. People behind you are going to be like "wtf is PID"
yeah, but I like it like that.
Old 11-16-2011, 05:22 PM   #23
TW's BAD MF'er Squad
Dirty5Thirty is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirty5Thirty is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirty5Thirty is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirty5Thirty is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirty5Thirty is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirty5Thirty is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirty5Thirty is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirty5Thirty is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirty5Thirty is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirty5Thirty is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirty5Thirty is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS:
Name: Dean
Dirty5Thirty's Tacoma Gallery
I"m legitimately finishing my final project for class, and about to hop in the truck for an hour drive. Hopefully someone in the Photoshop thread can pick up where I left off. but I'm legitimately NO good at stick figures. i can make steady lines and put anything you want in the world together, except for those haha. Good luck with it man, send Evil Monkey a PM, maybe he can finish it
Old 11-16-2011, 05:37 PM   #24
iKill

mgrande's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty5Thirty View Post
I"m legitimately finishing my final project for class, and about to hop in the truck for an hour drive. Hopefully someone in the Photoshop thread can pick up where I left off. but I'm legitimately NO good at stick figures. i can make steady lines and put anything you want in the world together, except for those haha. Good luck with it man, send Evil Monkey a PM, maybe he can finish it
Thanks for the help, good luck with the project.
Old 11-16-2011, 06:03 PM   #25
There's an evil monkey in my truck
Evil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: Tradevman (flight simulator tech), Aviation Electrician (F-14a), Computer Scientist(civ)
Name: Robert
Evil Monkey's Tacoma Gallery

Attached Thumbnails
help designing a decal-mgrande-black.jpg   help designing a decal-mgrande-white.jpg  
Old 11-16-2011, 06:08 PM   #26
Resident Lurker
JEP is one of the sharper tools in the shedJEP is one of the sharper tools in the shedJEP is one of the sharper tools in the shedJEP is one of the sharper tools in the shedJEP is one of the sharper tools in the shedJEP is one of the sharper tools in the shedJEP is one of the sharper tools in the shedJEP is one of the sharper tools in the shedJEP is one of the sharper tools in the shedJEP is one of the sharper tools in the shedJEP is one of the sharper tools in the shed
JEP's Tacoma Gallery
That's sweet ^^
Old 11-16-2011, 06:11 PM   #27
Pnicholas1019 is on a distinguished road

Navy: Aircrew (AWF)
Name: Parker
Pnicholas1019's Tacoma Gallery
Now what is PID?
I could draw somethin up!
Old 11-16-2011, 06:17 PM   #28
UticaClub will become famous soon enoughUticaClub will become famous soon enough
Name: John
UticaClub's Tacoma Gallery
Here's a crack at it.
Old 11-16-2011, 06:24 PM   #29
UticaClub will become famous soon enoughUticaClub will become famous soon enough
Name: John
UticaClub's Tacoma Gallery
Whoops, forgot text.
Old 11-16-2011, 06:38 PM   #30
iKill

mgrande's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Evil Monkey View Post

awesome! I went over the color options of the place. Can you make the backround silver (my truck) and the guy white? I think that would look the best while keeping it simple.
Old 11-16-2011, 06:40 PM   #31
iKill

mgrande's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by UticaClub View Post
Whoops, forgot text.
looks good, but as nmqueen said, I'm looking to keep it simple.
Old 11-18-2011, 04:37 PM   #32
There's an evil monkey in my truck
Evil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: Tradevman (flight simulator tech), Aviation Electrician (F-14a), Computer Scientist(civ)
Name: Robert
Evil Monkey's Tacoma Gallery
Making the circle and lines thicker doesn't really look good. It would have to be made from scratch.

Also, I can't guarantee that this is Silver Streak. That would be up to who's making it. I'm thinking the best way to do it would be a vinyl sticker of the words and the figure (no silver).

Attached Thumbnails
help designing a decal-mgrande-3.jpg  
Old 11-18-2011, 05:55 PM   #33
iKill

mgrande's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Evil Monkey View Post
Making the circle and lines thicker doesn't really look good. It would have to be made from scratch.

Also, I can't guarantee that this is Silver Streak. That would be up to who's making it. I'm thinking the best way to do it would be a vinyl sticker of the words and the figure (no silver).

Thanks man! Yeah I was planning on vinyl, just wanted to see how it looked.