Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Off-Topic Discussion

Notices

When is it too late to move out?

Old 11-17-2011, 10:42 AM   #61
Senior NEWBIE
Tigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Isaac
Tigahshark's Tacoma Gallery
Old 11-17-2011, 09:37 PM   #62
Zombie Killer
surferkid is a glorious beacon of lightsurferkid is a glorious beacon of lightsurferkid is a glorious beacon of lightsurferkid is a glorious beacon of lightsurferkid is a glorious beacon of light

EMS: EMT
surferkid's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by NicNac22 View Post
x2 i dont take advantage of living at home, i go grocery shopping sometimes, i take them places, ill buy my little sisters stuff so mom doesnt have to, i cut the grass, i weedeat (which is a freakin lot) helped mom dig out her garden, take them places to do stuff, even lend mom money when she needs it.

no not in the term take advantage i do so much for my parents because they let me live here and they know i respect them or else they wouldn't let me live with them if i didn't. i pay for all of my bills and food just not rent
Old 11-17-2011, 09:46 PM   #63
ɔoɯq
BMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Paden
BMOC's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ppham444 View Post
Don't move out if you don't have to. I'm 33 and still live at home.
livin tha dream!
Old 11-18-2011, 03:19 PM   #64
Failure is the result of letting setbacks stop you
MedlinAround is one of the sharper tools in the shedMedlinAround is one of the sharper tools in the shedMedlinAround is one of the sharper tools in the shedMedlinAround is one of the sharper tools in the shedMedlinAround is one of the sharper tools in the shedMedlinAround is one of the sharper tools in the shedMedlinAround is one of the sharper tools in the shedMedlinAround is one of the sharper tools in the shedMedlinAround is one of the sharper tools in the shedMedlinAround is one of the sharper tools in the shedMedlinAround is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Cody
MedlinAround's Tacoma Gallery
I'm 22 and have 1 year left of college and i'm still at home. I'll definitly be waiting till i've graduated and have most of my stuff paid off before i go in debt on a house. I don't pay for food or anything but i do pay everything else besides my insurance. I pay around $450 out a month while in college (Truck, Cell, Credit Card) and i owe about 11k on my truck, so that will help me real nicely when my truck is paid off and it comes time for me to move out so i wont be in debt.