Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Off-Topic Discussion

Notices

More girl advice.....

Old 11-15-2011, 08:12 PM   #1
Hmmmm
TurboGT is one of the sharper tools in the shedTurboGT is one of the sharper tools in the shedTurboGT is one of the sharper tools in the shedTurboGT is one of the sharper tools in the shedTurboGT is one of the sharper tools in the shedTurboGT is one of the sharper tools in the shedTurboGT is one of the sharper tools in the shedTurboGT is one of the sharper tools in the shedTurboGT is one of the sharper tools in the shedTurboGT is one of the sharper tools in the shedTurboGT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Gabe
TurboGT's Tacoma Gallery
More girl advice.....

damn iphones.....

was talking with a female friend who cuts my hair.... made an appointment for tomorrow while I was on my way to my doctor. Got a text from my girlfriend while I was in the dr's office. Got in the truck and went to answer it. Hit the messenger button and proceeded to type:

Fyi... Heading to dads real quick... You'd better be home and naked when I get there

Guess who it went to....

couple messages back and forth and we finish on:

Her: Haha. That's cool! I need a boyfriend that will say that to me!!! :-)

Me: Omg.... I am so red right now... Guess that's what I get for texting and driving

Her: Oh its cool... Now we have something to laugh about!!! ;-) Like I said, wish I had a boyfriend that would say that to me! ;-)

What do I do?? Now I got a hair cut tomorrow....
Old 11-15-2011, 08:13 PM   #2
BECAUSE INTERNETS!!
tigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: beat cop...putting bad people in jail
Name: Jeff
tigerfan00's Tacoma Gallery
Don't be a pansy

Go get your haircut

Guys say that sort of thing to girls all the time
Old 11-15-2011, 08:14 PM   #3
Hmmmm
TurboGT is one of the sharper tools in the shedTurboGT is one of the sharper tools in the shedTurboGT is one of the sharper tools in the shedTurboGT is one of the sharper tools in the shedTurboGT is one of the sharper tools in the shedTurboGT is one of the sharper tools in the shedTurboGT is one of the sharper tools in the shedTurboGT is one of the sharper tools in the shedTurboGT is one of the sharper tools in the shedTurboGT is one of the sharper tools in the shedTurboGT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

TurboGT's Tacoma Gallery
Tempted to send her a message on my way tomorrow and say "be there in 5, and you'd better be naked when I get there "
Old 11-15-2011, 08:16 PM   #4
muddin is one of the sharper tools in the shedmuddin is one of the sharper tools in the shedmuddin is one of the sharper tools in the shedmuddin is one of the sharper tools in the shedmuddin is one of the sharper tools in the shedmuddin is one of the sharper tools in the shedmuddin is one of the sharper tools in the shedmuddin is one of the sharper tools in the shedmuddin is one of the sharper tools in the shedmuddin is one of the sharper tools in the shedmuddin is one of the sharper tools in the shed

muddin's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by GabeJ View Post
Tempted to send her a message on my way tomorrow and say "be there in 5, and you'd better be naked when I get there "

do it
Old 11-15-2011, 08:16 PM   #5
That's some tight butthole
malander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: max
malander's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tigerfan00 View Post
Don't be a pansy

Go get your haircut

Guys say that sort of thing to girls all the time
This. If you haven't accidentally said something incredibly sexual to a girl without thinking about it your balls haven't dropped...haha but seriously you'll be fine just play it cool and don't lead your hair lady on...unless you want girlfriend #2..
Old 11-15-2011, 08:17 PM   #6
J0hnMata is on a distinguished road

Name: John
J0hnMata's Tacoma Gallery
haircut with a happy ending
Old 11-15-2011, 08:19 PM   #7
OH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Steve
OH-MAN's Tacoma Gallery
Sounds like a haircut with a happy ending!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 11-15-2011, 08:22 PM   #8
swollen member
covefrog08 is on a distinguished road

covefrog08's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by muddin View Post
do it
X2!

tap that shit!
Old 11-15-2011, 08:24 PM   #9
cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack
cmack's Tacoma Gallery
You sound like a chick. Go get yer haircut and enjoy. jeebus.
Old 11-15-2011, 08:26 PM   #10
Banned
whippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Christian
whippersnapper02's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to whippersnapper02
Get your haircut. End of story. Lock it up.
Old 11-15-2011, 08:30 PM   #12
Boiling denim and bangin whores
Tacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Clam Slammer
Tacomanator's Tacoma Gallery
OP, I take it you don't get laid much...
Old 11-15-2011, 08:35 PM   #13
Ivan is one of the sharper tools in the shedIvan is one of the sharper tools in the shedIvan is one of the sharper tools in the shedIvan is one of the sharper tools in the shedIvan is one of the sharper tools in the shedIvan is one of the sharper tools in the shedIvan is one of the sharper tools in the shedIvan is one of the sharper tools in the shedIvan is one of the sharper tools in the shedIvan is one of the sharper tools in the shedIvan is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ivan
Ivan's Tacoma Gallery
man up, more embarrassing things happen to guys
Old 11-15-2011, 08:38 PM   #14
We can't stop here, this is bat country.
dayNnite4 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddayNnite4 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddayNnite4 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddayNnite4 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddayNnite4 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddayNnite4 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddayNnite4 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddayNnite4 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddayNnite4 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddayNnite4 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddayNnite4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Nick
dayNnite4's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by GabeJ View Post
unless u plan on marrying ur gf, DO IT!!! worst case u get ur hair cut by her.. fully clothed
Old 11-15-2011, 08:41 PM   #15
ACBWV91 is a glorious beacon of lightACBWV91 is a glorious beacon of lightACBWV91 is a glorious beacon of lightACBWV91 is a glorious beacon of lightACBWV91 is a glorious beacon of lightACBWV91 is a glorious beacon of light
Name: Adam
ACBWV91's Tacoma Gallery
Is this a bad thing? You made an honest mistake. Get your hair cut and keep her on hold while you're still with the current women. If shit hits the fan with her, you've got a new one. I don't see anything wrong.
Old 11-15-2011, 08:58 PM   #17
Hmmmm

TurboGT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tacomanator View Post
OP, I take it you don't get laid much...
I send "be naked" messages to the gf 3-4 times a week... She's always complied, part of the reason I didn't even think twice about the message. Current gf keeps me VERY happy in those regards

Quote:
Originally Posted by Surgie View Post
Is the hair chick hot? shes obviously intrested. If your less than 25 I say nail her. what do you have to loss that actually matters in 10 years from now? or in 10 years you could be thinking damn I should of hit that.
Hair chick is very hot - blonde, slender, nice rack. Her, 27. Me, 33. If not for answer above, or not in relationship period, would be no question on following through. But alas, even after 3 months of unemployment, coat of ring is 60+% saved up. Which could pose interesting question:

Play good tomorrow and keep gf, or let it play out with hair lady and have a brand new fund for Taco toyz

Quote:
Originally Posted by dayNnite4 View Post
unless u plan on marrying ur gf, DO IT!!! worst case u get ur hair cut by her.. fully clothed
Do plan on so, as stated above... Will send another message on my way tomorrow, and see if I'm surprised by anything

Will behave myself even if surprised
Old 11-15-2011, 09:01 PM   #18
Banned
97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Eric
97yota4wd's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Surgie View Post
Is the hair chick hot? shes obviously intrested. If your less than 25 I say nail her. what do you have to loss that actually matters in 10 years from now? or in 10 years you could be thinking damn I should of hit that.
Exactly what he said! If you have been with your gf for over a year, think twice. If not, smash it. Get pics, and post in the unknown.

Its better if she knows you have a gf so she knows to keep her mouth shut
Old 11-15-2011, 09:01 PM   #19
onesixseven is one of the sharper tools in the shedonesixseven is one of the sharper tools in the shedonesixseven is one of the sharper tools in the shedonesixseven is one of the sharper tools in the shedonesixseven is one of the sharper tools in the shedonesixseven is one of the sharper tools in the shedonesixseven is one of the sharper tools in the shedonesixseven is one of the sharper tools in the shedonesixseven is one of the sharper tools in the shedonesixseven is one of the sharper tools in the shedonesixseven is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Tyler
onesixseven's Tacoma Gallery
i say, go get your hair cut for sure. she sounds like a really chill girl and its not gonna be akward at all. secondly, definitely send that other message, itll be funny as hell. wouldnt trip on it dude, she sounds cool. wish more girls were like that around here. lol i didnt know people posted threads about girl advice, i was just thinking i wanted ot but wasnt sure if itd be weird
Old 11-15-2011, 09:03 PM   #20
J0hnMata is on a distinguished road

Name: John
J0hnMata's Tacoma Gallery
nvm i'd like to switch my answer, i thought you were a little closer to my age when i read ur op. being a little older and mature i wouldn't fuck up a perfectly good relationship for a free haircut