Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Off-Topic Discussion

Notices

RoomsToGo quality...?

Old 11-16-2011, 03:58 AM   #1
jrdbrn is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrdbrn is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrdbrn is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrdbrn is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrdbrn is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrdbrn is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrdbrn is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrdbrn is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrdbrn is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrdbrn is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrdbrn is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jared
jrdbrn's Tacoma Gallery
RoomsToGo quality...?

My wife and I never had a bedroom set since buying our house 3 years ago. Only a bed and a tv stand... I thought about getting us a nice 8 piece from rooms to go as a shared Christmas gift if she'd like.

I think she'd like this Granby 8 Pc King Bedroom | Bedroom sets | Rooms To Go Furniture http://www.roomstogo.com/index.cfm?f...id=15510#22564

How is the quality? Says solid wood with cherry veneer, but that's kinda greek to me.
Old 11-16-2011, 05:25 AM   #2
Ron F. Swanson
JaSkynyrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedJaSkynyrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedJaSkynyrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedJaSkynyrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedJaSkynyrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedJaSkynyrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedJaSkynyrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedJaSkynyrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedJaSkynyrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedJaSkynyrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedJaSkynyrd is one of the sharper tools in the shed

JaSkynyrd's Tacoma Gallery
To be specific, it says "Wood Solids" I think thats probably something along the lines of "Bonded Leather" , which is basically leather scraps glued together. when you said Rooms to go I immediately thought of our friends that have bedroom and living room sets from Rooms To Go. They look alright but when you sit on them or touch, them or knock on them they feel distinctly cheap. I really like the way that bedroom set you picked out looks but the quality won't be there. I look at it as "throw away furniture". $2500, use it for 5 or 6 years and toss it.

We just bought a sofa and loveseat about a year ago and just those two items were $2700 but they were quality made, we sit on them every day and they look absolutely brand new, made out of solid wood too, no veneers. We also got a queen sized bed, that right there was another $1300. Crazy expensive if you ask me but just by looking at it and laying on it you can tell it's going to last.
Old 11-16-2011, 05:50 AM   #3
She's Fat, I'm Drunk, It's On.
05 TRD Sport is one of the sharper tools in the shed05 TRD Sport is one of the sharper tools in the shed05 TRD Sport is one of the sharper tools in the shed05 TRD Sport is one of the sharper tools in the shed05 TRD Sport is one of the sharper tools in the shed05 TRD Sport is one of the sharper tools in the shed05 TRD Sport is one of the sharper tools in the shed05 TRD Sport is one of the sharper tools in the shed05 TRD Sport is one of the sharper tools in the shed05 TRD Sport is one of the sharper tools in the shed05 TRD Sport is one of the sharper tools in the shed

05 TRD Sport's Tacoma Gallery
Rooms to go = cheap crap. Not a good idea. Spend a little more and get something that will last a while
Old 11-16-2011, 05:53 AM   #4
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
T@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shed

T@co_Pr3runn3r's Tacoma Gallery
You could always get it for temporary until you save for better stuff then push it to the guest room.
Old 11-16-2011, 05:54 AM   #5
Custom User Title
Zac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: CSAR
Name: Zac
Zac808's Tacoma Gallery
Costco. "satisfaction guaranteed". If at any time your.not happy, return it for a full cash refund.

Sent frum mobul fone soe don't freek out about my speling and grahmar.