Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Off-Topic Discussion

Notices

Not sure what to ask for christmas

Old 11-16-2011, 01:27 PM   #1
your TW web developer!
rondog is one of the sharper tools in the shedrondog is one of the sharper tools in the shedrondog is one of the sharper tools in the shedrondog is one of the sharper tools in the shedrondog is one of the sharper tools in the shedrondog is one of the sharper tools in the shedrondog is one of the sharper tools in the shedrondog is one of the sharper tools in the shedrondog is one of the sharper tools in the shedrondog is one of the sharper tools in the shedrondog is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ronnie
rondog's Tacoma Gallery
Not sure what to ask for christmas

My gf is asking what I want for christmas..I can't think of anything I need...I am leaning something towards my truck since I can never have enough stuff for the truck..got any suggestions? I came up with one while I was writing this..weathertech floor mats...any more would be appreciated
Old 11-16-2011, 01:33 PM   #2
Sport11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSport11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSport11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSport11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSport11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSport11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSport11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSport11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSport11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSport11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSport11 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Matt
Sport11's Tacoma Gallery
Someone will say it, so I will just go ahead and throw it out there.

Hookers and blow

Weathertechs are awesome, but I would give her a couple of suggestions for the truck and not for the truck. That way she doesn't feel like you are picking out your own present.
Old 11-16-2011, 01:35 PM   #3
Sport11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSport11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSport11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSport11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSport11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSport11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSport11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSport11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSport11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSport11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSport11 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Sport11's Tacoma Gallery
BTW, my christmas hints usually lean toward truck related, music related, camera related, or another electronic.
Old 11-16-2011, 01:37 PM   #4
zimm52 has a brilliant futurezimm52 has a brilliant futurezimm52 has a brilliant futurezimm52 has a brilliant futurezimm52 has a brilliant futurezimm52 has a brilliant futurezimm52 has a brilliant futurezimm52 has a brilliant futurezimm52 has a brilliant futurezimm52 has a brilliant futurezimm52 has a brilliant future

zimm52's Tacoma Gallery
My kids are having a hard time too with this. I figured I would get them some gift cards to places they like to get stuff at. How about BEST BUY or whatever electronics places? I know its not the same as opening a gift, but sooner or later you will find something that you want or need.
Old 11-16-2011, 01:39 PM   #5
I'm a zit. Get it?
jgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

jgwheeler17's Tacoma Gallery
well i'll just say what i want for christmas, maybe that will help

new head unit (w/adapter)
aftermarket speakers
new ipod
steel bumper
tires
new shocks
AAL
springs

another pair of insulated jeans (worth every penny)
some dvd's
guitar strings and picks
usb microphone
shotgun shells
money
other things

that list totals well over $5k and i might get $300 worth of gifts, but hey, that's whay i "want".
Old 11-16-2011, 01:41 PM   #7
Joe D is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoe D is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoe D is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoe D is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoe D is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoe D is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoe D is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoe D is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoe D is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoe D is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoe D is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Joe
Joe D's Tacoma Gallery
Mine was simple, we (the family) decided we would spend our money on needy kids. AND I'm one of those ultra conservative, white men...whoda thunk?

That being said something for the new truck would be cool.
Old 11-16-2011, 01:41 PM   #8
TexAggie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexAggie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexAggie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexAggie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexAggie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexAggie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexAggie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexAggie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexAggie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexAggie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexAggie is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Eric
TexAggie's Tacoma Gallery
http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/2nd...ss-1-00-a.html
Old 11-16-2011, 01:41 PM   #9
808 Member
Yoshi808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYoshi808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYoshi808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYoshi808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYoshi808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYoshi808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYoshi808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYoshi808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYoshi808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYoshi808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYoshi808 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Yoshi
Yoshi808's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sport11 View Post
Someone will say it, so I will just go ahead and throw it out there.

Hookers and blow

Weathertechs are awesome, but I would give her a couple of suggestions for the truck and not for the truck. That way she doesn't feel like you are picking out your own present.
Old 11-16-2011, 01:45 PM   #11
newertoy is one of the sharper tools in the shednewertoy is one of the sharper tools in the shednewertoy is one of the sharper tools in the shednewertoy is one of the sharper tools in the shednewertoy is one of the sharper tools in the shednewertoy is one of the sharper tools in the shednewertoy is one of the sharper tools in the shednewertoy is one of the sharper tools in the shednewertoy is one of the sharper tools in the shednewertoy is one of the sharper tools in the shednewertoy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Coast Guard: electronics tech
Name: Kevin
newertoy's Tacoma Gallery
I am with "sport11"
HOOKERS and a BLOW
Old 11-16-2011, 01:46 PM   #12
Sport11's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oat View Post
Say all you want is her...you'll get major ass...
Old 11-16-2011, 01:54 PM   #13
Hmmmm
TurboGT is one of the sharper tools in the shedTurboGT is one of the sharper tools in the shedTurboGT is one of the sharper tools in the shedTurboGT is one of the sharper tools in the shedTurboGT is one of the sharper tools in the shedTurboGT is one of the sharper tools in the shedTurboGT is one of the sharper tools in the shedTurboGT is one of the sharper tools in the shedTurboGT is one of the sharper tools in the shedTurboGT is one of the sharper tools in the shedTurboGT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Gabe
TurboGT's Tacoma Gallery
Tell her a vacation for the two of you.....

Just as good as the "her" want, and likely better too

All my gf has been talking about lately at least, might as well say I want it too
Old 11-16-2011, 02:01 PM   #14
JDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: John
JDMcQ's Tacoma Gallery
Tell her that it would make you happy to buy me a winch and a set of LightForce lights for my truck.
Old 11-17-2011, 11:01 AM   #15
your TW web developer!
rondog is one of the sharper tools in the shedrondog is one of the sharper tools in the shedrondog is one of the sharper tools in the shedrondog is one of the sharper tools in the shedrondog is one of the sharper tools in the shedrondog is one of the sharper tools in the shedrondog is one of the sharper tools in the shedrondog is one of the sharper tools in the shedrondog is one of the sharper tools in the shedrondog is one of the sharper tools in the shedrondog is one of the sharper tools in the shed

rondog's Tacoma Gallery
so I told her hookers and blow and she left me

the weathertech floormats I think is a must. I also told her cologne since I am running out shortly..we're already doing a vacation to SF for new years. Thanks for the suggestions guys
Old 11-17-2011, 11:04 AM   #16
Roll Tide
HondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: James
HondaGM's Tacoma Gallery
tell her she is the best present you could ever hope for ..............
Old 11-17-2011, 11:10 AM   #17
Senior NEWBIE
Tigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Isaac
Tigahshark's Tacoma Gallery
Well if you dont need anything just say you want her!
Old 11-17-2011, 11:17 AM   #18
your TW web developer!

rondog's Tacoma Gallery
thats like a quote from a movie
Old 11-17-2011, 11:40 AM   #20
elytravis is one of the sharper tools in the shedelytravis is one of the sharper tools in the shedelytravis is one of the sharper tools in the shedelytravis is one of the sharper tools in the shedelytravis is one of the sharper tools in the shedelytravis is one of the sharper tools in the shedelytravis is one of the sharper tools in the shedelytravis is one of the sharper tools in the shedelytravis is one of the sharper tools in the shedelytravis is one of the sharper tools in the shedelytravis is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: I do what Goose did but not with Maverick...now I'm learning Mavericks skills too!!
Name: Travis
elytravis's Tacoma Gallery
You can ask for a long bed! J/K. I saw this on LT1's truck and like it, kinda one of those things you don't think about but it would be a good idea:
https://www.consolevault.com/costco/

After seeing it I think I want one so when I conceal carry I can still lock it in the truck when I have to go somewhere I'm not allowed to carry. It's a little more secure that the glove box and standard console. Jus a thought.