Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Off-Topic Discussion

Notices

No Xrunner in Forza 4?!?

Old 11-16-2011, 03:59 PM   #1
Sunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedSunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedSunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedSunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedSunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedSunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedSunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedSunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedSunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedSunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedSunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Sunner's Tacoma Gallery
No Xrunner in Forza 4?!?

I dont know about the rest of you Forza fantatics here but I was extremely upset that there is not an Xrunner in Forza(among other things). I am not an Xrunner guy myself but it would have been incredible to have a 2JZ or a 1UZ swapped Tacoma to race against the other trucks in the game. I really hope it comes out in a future car pack.
Old 11-16-2011, 04:01 PM   #2
XxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mr.Chow
XxTHe FioLOxX's Tacoma Gallery
I was very disappointed with forza 4, I ended up selling it
Old 11-16-2011, 04:53 PM   #3
Sunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedSunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedSunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedSunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedSunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedSunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedSunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedSunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedSunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedSunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedSunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Sunner's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by xxxTRDxxx View Post
I was very disappointed with forza 4, I ended up selling it
I don't blame you, I would sell it too if I still had my Forza 3 and hadnt wasted 90$ on the special edition. AI is horrible, and career mode is way too random. Those are my only complaints but they are big issues
Old 11-16-2011, 04:54 PM   #4
Banned
whippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Christian
whippersnapper02's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to whippersnapper02
Damn! I wanted to drive the slowest truck in the game.
Old 11-16-2011, 05:05 PM   #5

Sunner's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by whippersnapper02 View Post
Damn! I wanted to drive the slowest truck in the game.
I think they have a GMC Jimmy or an S10 or something like that to take that title, and wouldn't be slow once I got my 2J in there, knowing Forza they might let you make it AWD too
Old 11-16-2011, 05:07 PM   #7
Banned
whippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunner View Post
I think they have a GMC Jimmy or an S10 or something like that to take that title, and wouldn't be slow once I got my 2J in there, knowing Forza they might let you make it AWD too
The truck is a GMC Syclone. In real life and in the game the X-Runner is no match for it.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/GMC_Syclone

Really I didn't even care that the X-Runner wasn't in there.
Old 11-16-2011, 05:27 PM   #8

Sunner's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
The truck is a GMC Syclone. In real life and in the game the X-Runner is no match for it.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/GMC_Syclone

Really I didn't even care that the X-Runner wasn't in there.
Oh ok, I still wish it was there I'm sure a lot of others do to, wouldn't be a bad thing
Old 11-16-2011, 05:28 PM   #9

Sunner's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucario Runner View Post
GT5 was much worse.
X1000000000000000000000
Old 11-16-2011, 05:32 PM   #11
Banned
Fanboy thread.

live via
Old 11-16-2011, 05:33 PM   #12

Sunner's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucario Runner View Post
GT5 was much worse.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChamYota View Post
I still have my FM3

My corvette does work
C5.R???? That is my car from FM3!!! They gave it more top end speed in FM4, very nice
Old 11-16-2011, 05:34 PM   #13
braaap
steve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steven
steve o 77's Tacoma Gallery
I used to have a GMC Cyclone

minus the turbo charged v6 and upgraded suspension though.
Old 11-16-2011, 05:35 PM   #14
XxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mr.Chow
XxTHe FioLOxX's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunner View Post
I don't blame you, I would sell it too if I still had my Forza 3 and hadnt wasted 90$ on the special edition. AI is horrible, and career mode is way too random. Those are my only complaints but they are big issues
Yeah dude I was going to get the special edition, but i decided it was too much money, now I'm glad that I didn't get it
Old 11-16-2011, 05:47 PM   #15
Banned
Quote:
Originally Posted by steve o 77 View Post
I used to have a GMC Cyclone

minus the turbo charged v6 and upgraded suspension though.
I would so drive a Syclone or Typhoon. They are badass.
Old 11-16-2011, 07:14 PM   #16
braaap
steve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
I would so drive a Syclone or Typhoon. They are badass.
I would too as a second vehicle, need the 4x4 though.
Old 11-16-2011, 07:14 PM   #17
Banned
Quote:
Originally Posted by steve o 77 View Post
I would too as a second vehicle, need the 4x4 though.
For what?
Old 11-16-2011, 07:16 PM   #18
braaap

Quote:
For what?
The occasional ski trip, driving up the back side of our local mountain to go sledding, just stuff like that.