Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Off-Topic Discussion

Notices

Extended Waranty

Old 11-16-2011, 07:33 PM   #2
Senior NEWBIE
Tigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Isaac
Tigahshark's Tacoma Gallery
For $800, id get the 3 banger
Old 11-17-2011, 04:36 AM   #4
Quo Fan is one of the sharper tools in the shedQuo Fan is one of the sharper tools in the shedQuo Fan is one of the sharper tools in the shedQuo Fan is one of the sharper tools in the shedQuo Fan is one of the sharper tools in the shedQuo Fan is one of the sharper tools in the shedQuo Fan is one of the sharper tools in the shedQuo Fan is one of the sharper tools in the shedQuo Fan is one of the sharper tools in the shedQuo Fan is one of the sharper tools in the shedQuo Fan is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Air Force:
Name: Paul
Quo Fan's Tacoma Gallery
I wouldn't buy the extended warranty. All they do is increase profit for the place that sold it, and pretty much any claim that you make they will claim not to be covered by the warranty.
Old 11-17-2011, 09:57 AM   #5
Senior NEWBIE
Tigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Isaac
Tigahshark's Tacoma Gallery
Well i see a lot of negative feed back from this, only reason why i say get it cause it totally saved my ass on my camcorder. Bought and used my cam for about i would say a little over a year, then the screen to view on went black, couldnt see anything but it would still record you would just have to view through the regular viewer. Took it back(best buy) and they looked it over and 2 days latter they gave me a new one and not only new, they gave me a comparable newer one since i bought mines on a close out. So for me expensive stuff like that i get the warranty, it saved my ass!
Old 11-17-2011, 11:49 AM   #6
skytower is one of the sharper tools in the shedskytower is one of the sharper tools in the shedskytower is one of the sharper tools in the shedskytower is one of the sharper tools in the shedskytower is one of the sharper tools in the shedskytower is one of the sharper tools in the shedskytower is one of the sharper tools in the shedskytower is one of the sharper tools in the shedskytower is one of the sharper tools in the shedskytower is one of the sharper tools in the shedskytower is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: Gunners Mate
Name: Dave
skytower's Tacoma Gallery
Not sure I would get it, unless it covered damage by neglect/accident. I bought it for my $500 guitar, and it makes me feel better when I travel with it.
Old 11-17-2011, 11:57 AM   #7
jackhart is one of the sharper tools in the shedjackhart is one of the sharper tools in the shedjackhart is one of the sharper tools in the shedjackhart is one of the sharper tools in the shedjackhart is one of the sharper tools in the shedjackhart is one of the sharper tools in the shedjackhart is one of the sharper tools in the shedjackhart is one of the sharper tools in the shedjackhart is one of the sharper tools in the shedjackhart is one of the sharper tools in the shedjackhart is one of the sharper tools in the shed

jackhart's Tacoma Gallery
i don't know if you have american express, but their program doubles the manufacturer's warranty, you just have to register the product. it's a free service.
Old 11-17-2011, 12:27 PM   #8
Ckytard is on a distinguished road
Law Enforcement:
Name: Brian
Ckytard's Tacoma Gallery
no extended warranty. it is almost never worth it, especially for the mark up that you are gonna pay. 10% for one year and 20% for three years. Just do your research. Look at reviews and buy a quality product. Companies make things to last, thats why most extended warranties are offered by third parties.
Old 11-17-2011, 12:29 PM   #9
TACOMA TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMA TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMA TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMA TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMA TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMA TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMA TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMA TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMA TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMA TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMA TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Tom
TACOMA TRD's Tacoma Gallery
I never had any luck with extended warrantys. It seems like when ever something broke is was never in the scope of the warranty I purchased.Or the "pro-rated" cost was as much as a new item.

I never buy, but if you think your hard on your equipment, then maybe I guess.
Old 11-17-2011, 03:28 PM   #10
85okhai is one of the sharper tools in the shed85okhai is one of the sharper tools in the shed85okhai is one of the sharper tools in the shed85okhai is one of the sharper tools in the shed85okhai is one of the sharper tools in the shed85okhai is one of the sharper tools in the shed85okhai is one of the sharper tools in the shed85okhai is one of the sharper tools in the shed85okhai is one of the sharper tools in the shed85okhai is one of the sharper tools in the shed85okhai is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
85okhai's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jackhart View Post
i don't know if you have american express, but their program doubles the manufacturer's warranty, you just have to register the product. it's a free service.
x2
had a laptop go bad a few weeks after my 1yr warranty expired. called amex and i was told to get a quote to see how much it would cost to fix. cost ended up being more then the laptop it self so amex reimbursed me the money for what i payed and got a new laptop