Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Off-Topic Discussion

Notices

Have you ever.....

Old 11-17-2011, 10:48 PM   #61
BECAUSE INTERNETS!!
tigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: beat cop...putting bad people in jail
Name: Jeff
tigerfan00's Tacoma Gallery
for some reason, I think Krazie has had that tag since at LEAST the great tranny oil change of 09
Old 11-17-2011, 10:50 PM   #62
the Nightman cometh!
jjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: John
jjew18's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by OZ-T View Post
I'll kill you
Whoa, guilty conscience! I was talking about the OP and the most random threads I have seen even for TW.
Old 11-17-2011, 10:50 PM   #63
Resident Jackass
SoutheastTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoutheastTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoutheastTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoutheastTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoutheastTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoutheastTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoutheastTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoutheastTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoutheastTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoutheastTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoutheastTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: steven
SoutheastTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Jackass showdown??
Old 11-17-2011, 10:51 PM   #64
I've seen things you people wouldn't believe ....
OZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Peter North
OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jjew18 View Post
Whoa, guilty conscience! I was talking about the OP and the most random threads I have seen even for TW.
I must have missed that post .
Old 11-17-2011, 10:54 PM   #65
Resident Jackass
SoutheastTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoutheastTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoutheastTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoutheastTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoutheastTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoutheastTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoutheastTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoutheastTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoutheastTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoutheastTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoutheastTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Can a mod tell when a tag was changed?
Old 11-17-2011, 10:54 PM   #66
the Nightman cometh!
jjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

jjew18's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by OZ-T View Post
I must have missed that post .
Mr. 30k poster (and that is thousand not kilometers my northern friend).
Old 11-17-2011, 10:55 PM   #67
the Nightman cometh!

jjew18's Tacoma Gallery
Unhappy

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoutheastTaco View Post
Can a mod tell when a tag was changed?
Tag? Do you mean user name?
Old 11-17-2011, 11:00 PM   #68
Resident Jackass
Where do you see jackass in my user name?
Old 11-18-2011, 05:52 AM   #69
the Nightman cometh!

jjew18's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by SoutheastTaco View Post
Where do you see jackass in my user name?
Ah, gotcha. Either way, no matter what your tag is, you have to live up to it, and it would be pretty hard to beat Krazie in that category.
Old 11-19-2011, 06:53 PM   #70
the Nightman cometh!

jjew18's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by nmcqueen280 View Post
what the fuck is this thread
Just turn and walk away while you still can.