Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Off-Topic Discussion

Notices

Have you ever.....

Old 11-17-2011, 04:57 PM   #1
T A C O M A is a jewel in the roughT A C O M A is a jewel in the roughT A C O M A is a jewel in the rough

T A C O M A's Tacoma Gallery
Have you ever.....

given yourself a dutch oven and felt sick to your stomach after doing so I have
Old 11-17-2011, 04:58 PM   #2
Senior NEWBIE
Tigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Isaac
Tigahshark's Tacoma Gallery
Whats a dutch oven?
Old 11-17-2011, 04:59 PM   #3
TW's number one gear whore
davestaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavestaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavestaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavestaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavestaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavestaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavestaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavestaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavestaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavestaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavestaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: 99 ZULU
Name: David
davestaco's Tacoma Gallery
wut?
Old 11-17-2011, 05:00 PM   #4
T A C O M A is a jewel in the roughT A C O M A is a jewel in the roughT A C O M A is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tigahshark View Post
Whats a dutch oven?
http://www.urbandictionary.com/defin...m=dutch%20oven
Old 11-17-2011, 05:00 PM   #5
TW's number one gear whore
davestaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavestaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavestaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavestaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavestaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavestaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavestaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavestaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavestaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavestaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavestaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: 99 ZULU
Name: David
davestaco's Tacoma Gallery
HA why would you do that to your self?
Old 11-17-2011, 05:01 PM   #6
Gone But Not Forgotten
ImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force:
Name: Susan
ImpulseRed008's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by davestaco View Post
HA why would you do that to your self?
because he's wierd
Old 11-17-2011, 05:01 PM   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImpulseRed008 View Post
because he's wierd
x2
Old 11-17-2011, 05:02 PM   #8
SilverTacoEater is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverTacoEater is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverTacoEater is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverTacoEater is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverTacoEater is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverTacoEater is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverTacoEater is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverTacoEater is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverTacoEater is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverTacoEater is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverTacoEater is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Chris
SilverTacoEater's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Whats a dutch oven?
When you fart under the covers then lift the covers and smell it....

i've done that too....
Old 11-17-2011, 05:02 PM   #9
Banned
4x4jeep is one of the sharper tools in the shed4x4jeep is one of the sharper tools in the shed4x4jeep is one of the sharper tools in the shed4x4jeep is one of the sharper tools in the shed4x4jeep is one of the sharper tools in the shed4x4jeep is one of the sharper tools in the shed4x4jeep is one of the sharper tools in the shed4x4jeep is one of the sharper tools in the shed4x4jeep is one of the sharper tools in the shed4x4jeep is one of the sharper tools in the shed4x4jeep is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kyle
4x4jeep's Tacoma Gallery
Old 11-17-2011, 05:04 PM   #10
Senior NEWBIE
Tigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shed

I do that to all my kids all the time!
Old 11-17-2011, 05:08 PM   #12
Machine gun shits
paintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: shithead
paintdiddy's Tacoma Gallery
I never had but do it all the time to my little dog.
Old 11-17-2011, 05:08 PM   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Casey05Taco View Post
the worst is when you move around and it punches your face
right upper cut
Old 11-17-2011, 05:18 PM   #14

i even dutch ovened my tacoma a few times lol
Old 11-17-2011, 05:24 PM   #15
Senior NEWBIE

i do in all my cars all t he time
Old 11-17-2011, 05:26 PM   #16

Quote:
i do in all my cars all t he time
should do that when buying a new vehicle then tell the sales man it smells like shit so maybe it is moldy and hopefully he will give you an awsome discount lol
Old 11-17-2011, 05:35 PM   #17
I phucking hate people >:(
ink junky is one of the sharper tools in the shedink junky is one of the sharper tools in the shedink junky is one of the sharper tools in the shedink junky is one of the sharper tools in the shedink junky is one of the sharper tools in the shedink junky is one of the sharper tools in the shedink junky is one of the sharper tools in the shedink junky is one of the sharper tools in the shedink junky is one of the sharper tools in the shedink junky is one of the sharper tools in the shedink junky is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Marines: 1st Civ Div
Name: TACO LOVER
ink junky's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by paintdiddy View Post
I never had but do it all the time to my little dog.

I'm gonna head over to NJ just so I can punch you in the face!

Old 11-17-2011, 05:41 PM   #18

small dog could probably get brain damage from dutch oven
Old 11-17-2011, 05:43 PM   #19
jackhart is one of the sharper tools in the shedjackhart is one of the sharper tools in the shedjackhart is one of the sharper tools in the shedjackhart is one of the sharper tools in the shedjackhart is one of the sharper tools in the shedjackhart is one of the sharper tools in the shedjackhart is one of the sharper tools in the shedjackhart is one of the sharper tools in the shedjackhart is one of the sharper tools in the shedjackhart is one of the sharper tools in the shedjackhart is one of the sharper tools in the shed

jackhart's Tacoma Gallery
i've never heard anyone say their own fart smelled bad. never.
Old 11-17-2011, 05:47 PM   #20

Quote:
Originally Posted by jackhart View Post
i've never heard anyone say their own fart smelled bad. never.
mine smells like rotten anal vomit