Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Off-Topic Discussion

Notices

GE Color Effects LED Christmas Lights - ANYBODY?

Old 11-18-2011, 04:21 AM   #1
KF5TUQ
BERTHDZ has much to be proud ofBERTHDZ has much to be proud ofBERTHDZ has much to be proud ofBERTHDZ has much to be proud ofBERTHDZ has much to be proud ofBERTHDZ has much to be proud ofBERTHDZ has much to be proud ofBERTHDZ has much to be proud of

Name: Bert
BERTHDZ's Tacoma Gallery
GE Color Effects LED Christmas Lights - ANYBODY?

Anybody have these on their house or planning to put them up? These are the same lights seen in all those youtube videos where they sync songs to the light display. The lights themselves can be "hacked" to do what you want. There are lots of write ups online on how to accomplish this. I myself don't plan on hacking them.

Anyhow I've been wanting some for a long time and finally went down to Home Depot last night and picked up about 12 boxes. Hopefully it will be enough to hang along the roof, outline my 2 front windows and entire driveway/side walk.

Any thing for my 3 boys!

At $59.99 for a 25 ct box they aren't cheap. Lowes has the 36 ct. for $79.99

Hopefully I'll have pictures by this weekend. MERRY CHRISTMAS!!
Old 11-18-2011, 04:49 AM   #2
the Nightman cometh!
jjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: John
jjew18's Tacoma Gallery
Sub'ed for pictures.
Old 11-18-2011, 02:26 PM   #3
KF5TUQ
BERTHDZ has much to be proud ofBERTHDZ has much to be proud ofBERTHDZ has much to be proud ofBERTHDZ has much to be proud ofBERTHDZ has much to be proud ofBERTHDZ has much to be proud ofBERTHDZ has much to be proud ofBERTHDZ has much to be proud of

Name: Bert
BERTHDZ's Tacoma Gallery
Bump ..... anyone?