Voters: 57. You may not vote on this poll

Old 11-18-2011, 06:40 AM   #1
PudgiesinWaverly is on a distinguished road
Name: Pudge
PudgiesinWaverly's Tacoma Gallery
Regis Philbin

Morning television will suck now.
Old 11-18-2011, 06:48 AM   #2
Joe D is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoe D is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoe D is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoe D is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoe D is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoe D is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoe D is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoe D is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoe D is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoe D is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoe D is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Joe
Joe D's Tacoma Gallery
Thumbs down

Can't stand any that I can think of. Celebs are over rated and have a overly high opinion of themselves. Other than pure entertainment I consider most of them anti-American POSs. And trust me, this is a watered down version of my thoughts.
Old 11-18-2011, 06:50 AM   #3
REX_111_MDG_BMET is one of the sharper tools in the shedREX_111_MDG_BMET is one of the sharper tools in the shedREX_111_MDG_BMET is one of the sharper tools in the shedREX_111_MDG_BMET is one of the sharper tools in the shedREX_111_MDG_BMET is one of the sharper tools in the shedREX_111_MDG_BMET is one of the sharper tools in the shedREX_111_MDG_BMET is one of the sharper tools in the shedREX_111_MDG_BMET is one of the sharper tools in the shedREX_111_MDG_BMET is one of the sharper tools in the shedREX_111_MDG_BMET is one of the sharper tools in the shedREX_111_MDG_BMET is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: SSGT, BMET
REX_111_MDG_BMET's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe D View Post
Can't stand any that I can think of. Celebs are over rated and have a overly high opinion of themselves. Other than pure entertainment I consider most of them anti-American POSs. And trust me, this is a watered down version of my thoughts.
cool story bro
Old 11-18-2011, 07:10 AM   #4
PudgiesinWaverly is on a distinguished road
Name: Pudge
PudgiesinWaverly's Tacoma Gallery
figures, start an off topic thread and it's already controversial. Having an overly high opinion of yourself is not a bad thing, unless it's poisonous. If it's contagious then people will enjoy being around you. It was Regis' last show today and his show is the only one worth watching. Late night TV sucks and other morning program is geared to women in the worst way. Regis' was an equalizer to the other side.

Back to watching Velocity, History Channel, Discovery, Science and BBC America.
Old 11-18-2011, 07:17 AM   #5
Half the strength of ten (microscopic men)
AeroCooper is one of the sharper tools in the shedAeroCooper is one of the sharper tools in the shedAeroCooper is one of the sharper tools in the shedAeroCooper is one of the sharper tools in the shedAeroCooper is one of the sharper tools in the shedAeroCooper is one of the sharper tools in the shedAeroCooper is one of the sharper tools in the shedAeroCooper is one of the sharper tools in the shedAeroCooper is one of the sharper tools in the shedAeroCooper is one of the sharper tools in the shedAeroCooper is one of the sharper tools in the shed
AeroCooper's Tacoma Gallery
What about Jerry Springer, Steve Wilko, Maury, and game shows? Actually, as much as I like Jerry, I can't watch his show because it is always the same crap: You cheated, here's the other person, let the hair pulling begin.
Old 11-18-2011, 07:23 AM   #6
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
T@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shed

T@co_Pr3runn3r's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by PudgiesinWaverly View Post
Daytime TV has and always will suck. Nothing has changed about that in 40 yrs except.......... it sucked in color instead of black and white & now it sucks in digital HD instead of analog SD.
Old 11-18-2011, 07:25 AM   #7
Banned
raswank is one of the sharper tools in the shedraswank is one of the sharper tools in the shedraswank is one of the sharper tools in the shedraswank is one of the sharper tools in the shedraswank is one of the sharper tools in the shedraswank is one of the sharper tools in the shedraswank is one of the sharper tools in the shedraswank is one of the sharper tools in the shedraswank is one of the sharper tools in the shedraswank is one of the sharper tools in the shedraswank is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Rick
raswank's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

No truck yet, get off OUR board. All those talk shows suck. Who cares what all the Hollywood people are doing. Like OMG is Kate Middleton pregnant? Who gives a flying fuck. E! Hoolywood Insider, Entertainment Tonight. There are many other stories in the world much more pressing than these. Oh and get a truck will ya.
Old 11-18-2011, 07:31 AM   #8
friction is one of the sharper tools in the shedfriction is one of the sharper tools in the shedfriction is one of the sharper tools in the shedfriction is one of the sharper tools in the shedfriction is one of the sharper tools in the shedfriction is one of the sharper tools in the shedfriction is one of the sharper tools in the shedfriction is one of the sharper tools in the shedfriction is one of the sharper tools in the shedfriction is one of the sharper tools in the shedfriction is one of the sharper tools in the shed

friction's Tacoma Gallery
what?
Old 11-18-2011, 07:41 AM   #9
Banned
raswank is one of the sharper tools in the shedraswank is one of the sharper tools in the shedraswank is one of the sharper tools in the shedraswank is one of the sharper tools in the shedraswank is one of the sharper tools in the shedraswank is one of the sharper tools in the shedraswank is one of the sharper tools in the shedraswank is one of the sharper tools in the shedraswank is one of the sharper tools in the shedraswank is one of the sharper tools in the shedraswank is one of the sharper tools in the shed
raswank's Tacoma Gallery
The guy posted this in his Avatar it states " No truck yet "
Old 11-18-2011, 07:44 AM   #10
She's got the jimmy legs
Toyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Toyotacrawler's Tacoma Gallery
Conan FTW, he's funny imo
Old 11-18-2011, 07:45 AM   #11
Joe D is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoe D is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoe D is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoe D is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoe D is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoe D is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoe D is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoe D is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoe D is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoe D is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoe D is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Joe D's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
figures, start an off topic thread and it's already controversial. Having an overly high opinion of yourself is not a bad thing, unless it's poisonous. If it's contagious then people will enjoy being around you. It was Regis' last show today and his show is the only one worth watching. Late night TV sucks and other morning program is geared to women in the worst way. Regis' was an equalizer to the other side.

Back to watching Velocity, History Channel, Discovery, Science and BBC America.
If the post above is directed at mine then I feel some explination is in order. There was zero intent on my part to make it as you describe. I am only stating my take (as you did) on the current crop of TV host and not the thoughts and opinions of others responding to this thread.
Old 11-18-2011, 07:47 AM   #12
REX_111_MDG_BMET is one of the sharper tools in the shedREX_111_MDG_BMET is one of the sharper tools in the shedREX_111_MDG_BMET is one of the sharper tools in the shedREX_111_MDG_BMET is one of the sharper tools in the shedREX_111_MDG_BMET is one of the sharper tools in the shedREX_111_MDG_BMET is one of the sharper tools in the shedREX_111_MDG_BMET is one of the sharper tools in the shedREX_111_MDG_BMET is one of the sharper tools in the shedREX_111_MDG_BMET is one of the sharper tools in the shedREX_111_MDG_BMET is one of the sharper tools in the shedREX_111_MDG_BMET is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by raswank View Post
No truck yet, get off OUR board. All those talk shows suck. Who cares what all the Hollywood people are doing. Like OMG is Kate Middleton pregnant? Who gives a flying fuck. E! Hoolywood Insider, Entertainment Tonight. There are many other stories in the world much more pressing than these. Oh and get a truck will ya.
do you know how many people are on TW that DON'T own tacomas? There are people here that are looking to buy tacomas, people that had tacomas and sold them, or even people with other toyotas (Ben (98tacoma27) you know, the mod) has a tundra. going to tell him to leave?)

pull that stick out of your ass. every thread i see you in, you're bitching about something.
Old 11-18-2011, 07:58 AM   #13

Joe D's Tacoma Gallery
raswsnk,

Appears creation of this poll (and the creator giving his own thoughts in the first post) was not really for solicitation of peoples thoughts....don't I feel like the dumb ass (and I even agreed with him and stated why I agreed)
Old 11-18-2011, 07:59 AM   #14
Motorboatin' SOB
Fink is one of the sharper tools in the shedFink is one of the sharper tools in the shedFink is one of the sharper tools in the shedFink is one of the sharper tools in the shedFink is one of the sharper tools in the shedFink is one of the sharper tools in the shedFink is one of the sharper tools in the shedFink is one of the sharper tools in the shedFink is one of the sharper tools in the shedFink is one of the sharper tools in the shedFink is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter: Former FF/EMT
Name: Chris
Fink's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by REX_111_MDG_BMET View Post
do you know how many people are on TW that DON'T own tacomas? There are people here that are looking to buy tacomas, people that had tacomas and sold them, or even people with other toyotas (Ben (98tacoma27) you know, the mod) has a tundra. going to tell him to leave?)

pull that stick out of your ass. every thread i see you in, you're bitching about something.
^ ^ This FTMFW. I could not agree more.

raswank, why so angry dude?

As far as this thread is concerned, I voted Conan. He has the only talk show worth watching IMO.

Fink
Old 11-18-2011, 08:01 AM   #15
Motorboatin' SOB
Fink is one of the sharper tools in the shedFink is one of the sharper tools in the shedFink is one of the sharper tools in the shedFink is one of the sharper tools in the shedFink is one of the sharper tools in the shedFink is one of the sharper tools in the shedFink is one of the sharper tools in the shedFink is one of the sharper tools in the shedFink is one of the sharper tools in the shedFink is one of the sharper tools in the shedFink is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter: Former FF/EMT
Name: Chris
Fink's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
The guy posted this in his Avatar it states " No truck yet "
That's also not his avatar. If you look around, you will see a lot of guys that put "Still shopping...", "Need a Toyota...", etc...

Fink
Old 11-18-2011, 08:03 AM   #16
TACOMA TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMA TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMA TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMA TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMA TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMA TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMA TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMA TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMA TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMA TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMA TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Tom
TACOMA TRD's Tacoma Gallery
As long as Kelly is not going....im good..
Old 11-18-2011, 08:05 AM   #17
Banned
raswank's Tacoma Gallery
It was a joke Duuuuuuuuuuuuuuh. That is why I ended it with " Oh and get a truck will ya " Whatever people around here have no sense of humor, so go pull the stick out of your ass. Apparently when you speak your opinion it means your bitching. Who gives a fuck.
Old 11-18-2011, 08:08 AM   #18
Banned
raswank's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe D View Post
raswsnk,

Appears creation of this poll (and the creator giving his own thoughts in the first post) was not really for solicitation of peoples thoughts....don't I feel like the dumb ass (and I even agreed with him and stated why I agreed)

Joe D,

Don't give two shits what they say to you. Some of the people on here think they are gods gift to the forums, and the Internet. Freedom of speach bro fuck em. You don't owe anyone on here shit
Old 11-18-2011, 08:21 AM   #19

Quote:
It was a joke Duuuuuuuuuuuuuuh. That is why I ended it with " Oh and get a truck will ya " Whatever people around here have no sense of humor, so go pull the stick out of your ass. Apparently when you speak your opinion it means your bitching. Who gives a fuck.
Oh, now you're "joking."

Whatever, you're not worth my time.
Old 11-18-2011, 08:31 AM   #20
pudge151 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpudge151 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpudge151 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpudge151 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpudge151 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpudge151 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpudge151 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpudge151 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpudge151 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpudge151 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpudge151 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sean
pudge151's Tacoma Gallery
DVR FTW, just tape shows or some games you like and watch them in the morning