Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Off-Topic Discussion

Notices

Some douche hit n ran on my truck..

Old 11-18-2011, 03:00 PM   #1
octacorunner is on a distinguished road
Name: G
octacorunner's Tacoma Gallery
Some douche hit n ran on my truck..

Ffffffffffffff...some a hole ran into my truck while I was inside a restaurant eatin lunch. Left a football sized dent on the rear Left corner. Ugggh so frustrating...my poor baby! Now I don't know if I should file a police report, and/or go thru insurance, or pay outta my pocket. What a way to start the weekend..
Old 11-18-2011, 03:01 PM   #2
Will The Thrill
Warhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
Warhorseforever's Tacoma Gallery
Call the popo maybe they can see who did it via surveillance cameras in the restaurant and have them pay.
Old 11-18-2011, 03:07 PM   #3
KalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Navy: Electrician
Name: Jason
KalamaKid's Tacoma Gallery
Is there cameras at that restaurant or a ATM that might have picked up a plate?
Old 11-18-2011, 11:04 PM   #4
Senior NEWBIE
Tigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Isaac
Tigahshark's Tacoma Gallery
MAn that SUCKS! X2 call police