Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Off-Topic Discussion

Notices

F$%^*( X GF ganked all my shit and moved out when I wasnt home.

Old 11-18-2011, 11:32 PM   #21
Senior NEWBIE
Tigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Isaac
Tigahshark's Tacoma Gallery
She took your sheets cause she used them to put all YOUR shit in No worries i understand cause i know how crazy our local chics can be, my wifes from Waianae no worry my braddah, ITS ALL GOOD!
Old 11-19-2011, 10:57 AM   #22
kessler89 is a splendid one to beholdkessler89 is a splendid one to beholdkessler89 is a splendid one to beholdkessler89 is a splendid one to beholdkessler89 is a splendid one to beholdkessler89 is a splendid one to beholdkessler89 is a splendid one to beholdkessler89 is a splendid one to behold

kessler89's Tacoma Gallery
i X did this to me also, had some guy help her move out to boot, in the end it was probably the best thing that ever happened to me i started dating someone new and IMO she's the best thing since sliced bread
Old 11-19-2011, 11:03 AM   #23
I intend to live forever. So far, so good.
TennesseeFan76 is just really niceTennesseeFan76 is just really niceTennesseeFan76 is just really niceTennesseeFan76 is just really niceTennesseeFan76 is just really nice

Firefighter:
Name: Phill Goodfactor
TennesseeFan76's Tacoma Gallery
Post Pics of this Chick! And for further reference.... The best way to get over one girl is to get under a different one!
Old 11-19-2011, 11:16 AM   #24
First I derp.. then I herp
mntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Aaron
mntbiker2008's Tacoma Gallery
fuck that dude... id be hunting her down seeking my shit.... and soap. what a bitch... and really???? cops cant do anything? me thinks that cop you talked to was just being lazy and wanted to go back to dunkin donuts.... Id get a second opinion... what she did is definitely theft.
Old 11-19-2011, 11:41 AM   #25
Sounds Gooooood
ItalynStylion is one of the sharper tools in the shedItalynStylion is one of the sharper tools in the shedItalynStylion is one of the sharper tools in the shedItalynStylion is one of the sharper tools in the shedItalynStylion is one of the sharper tools in the shedItalynStylion is one of the sharper tools in the shedItalynStylion is one of the sharper tools in the shedItalynStylion is one of the sharper tools in the shedItalynStylion is one of the sharper tools in the shedItalynStylion is one of the sharper tools in the shedItalynStylion is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steven
ItalynStylion's Tacoma Gallery
I'm sorry...fucking page two and no one has asked what the situation is? You guys are slacking...
So you've been with this chick for 5 years and you have a house together. One day she just jacks all your shit and walks out and you didn't see it coming? What's the deal?
Old 11-19-2011, 11:58 AM   #26
gologit is on a distinguished road

Army: Medic...Air Cav  66-70
Name: Bob
Location: Up the hill from Grass Valley. Born and raised in northern Cal. Live and work in the Sierras.
gologit's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ItalynStylion View Post
I'm sorry...fucking page two and no one has asked what the situation is? You guys are slacking...
So you've been with this chick for 5 years and you have a house together. One day she just jacks all your shit and walks out and you didn't see it coming? What's the deal?
Good question.
Old 11-19-2011, 12:14 PM   #27
jofixer is one of the sharper tools in the shedjofixer is one of the sharper tools in the shedjofixer is one of the sharper tools in the shedjofixer is one of the sharper tools in the shedjofixer is one of the sharper tools in the shedjofixer is one of the sharper tools in the shedjofixer is one of the sharper tools in the shedjofixer is one of the sharper tools in the shedjofixer is one of the sharper tools in the shedjofixer is one of the sharper tools in the shedjofixer is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: joe
jofixer's Tacoma Gallery
BUDDY, CHILL! You could have married her, got divorced, and paid 185,000.oo settlement. I think you got away cheap! Dont get me wrong. I think most of us feel yer pain. There are better out there waiting for you right now. Go get 'em.
Old 11-19-2011, 12:14 PM   #28
Cheyenne Trail Crew
AlphaEcho2k5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlphaEcho2k5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlphaEcho2k5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlphaEcho2k5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlphaEcho2k5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlphaEcho2k5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlphaEcho2k5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlphaEcho2k5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlphaEcho2k5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlphaEcho2k5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlphaEcho2k5 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: 37th Helicopter Squadron
Name: Adam
AlphaEcho2k5's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ItalynStylion View Post

Ya, wad up doc?
Old 11-19-2011, 01:27 PM   #29
Sounds Gooooood
ItalynStylion is one of the sharper tools in the shedItalynStylion is one of the sharper tools in the shedItalynStylion is one of the sharper tools in the shedItalynStylion is one of the sharper tools in the shedItalynStylion is one of the sharper tools in the shedItalynStylion is one of the sharper tools in the shedItalynStylion is one of the sharper tools in the shedItalynStylion is one of the sharper tools in the shedItalynStylion is one of the sharper tools in the shedItalynStylion is one of the sharper tools in the shedItalynStylion is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steven
ItalynStylion's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jofixer View Post
BUDDY, CHILL! You could have married her, got divorced, and paid 185,000.oo settlement. I think you got away cheap! Dont get me wrong. I think most of us feel yer pain. There are better out there waiting for you right now. Go get 'em.

Old 11-19-2011, 03:34 PM   #30
LilTuffGirl has much to be proud ofLilTuffGirl has much to be proud ofLilTuffGirl has much to be proud ofLilTuffGirl has much to be proud ofLilTuffGirl has much to be proud ofLilTuffGirl has much to be proud ofLilTuffGirl has much to be proud ofLilTuffGirl has much to be proud ofLilTuffGirl has much to be proud ofLilTuffGirl has much to be proud of
Name: Nikki
LilTuffGirl's Tacoma Gallery
Cops CAN'T do anything in this situation. She lived there so she wasn't breaking in to the place to take the items. It's a civil matter that would have to be taken care of in court if they wanted to go that route.

You have to think about it this way. How can a cop be the judge on who's stuff it is? They will both probably say they paid for it and it's theirs - cop can't say otherwise. It's a civil matter for a judge to decide upon.

Same happens during a divorce. The ex husband wasn't letting me have my bike - If I could have gotten into the house to take it I would have and he couldn't do a DAMN thing about it but complain to the judge.

We had a guy call in and say his fridge, stove, dishwasher, and microwave were stolen lol his neighbor called and said the dudes live in girlfriend took 'em he saw her. We told neighbor then it would be a civil matter.. so other dude called back and said no she didn't take 'em. So the deputy called the woman and said "Look if you have them tell me and I will tell him he'll have to settle it in court. If you have them and say you don't i'll get a search warrant - If I find them you will be arrested" Yup she had 'em.. Civil matter..
Old 11-19-2011, 03:37 PM   #31
BECAUSE INTERNETS!!
tigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: beat cop...putting bad people in jail
Name: Jeff
tigerfan00's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by LilTuffGirl View Post
Cops CAN'T do anything in this situation. She lived there so she wasn't breaking in to the place to take the items. It's a civil matter that would have to be taken care of in court if they wanted to go that route.

You have to think about it this way. How can a cop be the judge on who's stuff it is? They will both probably say they paid for it and it's theirs - cop can't say otherwise. It's a civil matter for a judge to decide upon.

Same happens during a divorce. The ex husband wasn't letting me have my bike - If I could have gotten into the house to take it I would have and he couldn't do a DAMN thing about it but complain to the judge.

We had a guy call in and say his fridge, stove, dishwasher, and microwave were stolen lol his neighbor called and said the dudes live in girlfriend took 'em he saw her. We told neighbor then it would be a civil matter.. so other dude called back and said no she didn't take 'em. So the deputy called the woman and said "Look if you have them tell me and I will tell him he'll have to settle it in court. If you have them and say you don't i'll get a search warrant - If I find them you will be arrested" Yup she had 'em.. Civil matter..

This
Old 11-19-2011, 03:48 PM   #32
wolfdog2314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwolfdog2314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwolfdog2314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwolfdog2314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwolfdog2314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwolfdog2314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwolfdog2314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwolfdog2314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwolfdog2314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwolfdog2314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwolfdog2314 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
wolfdog2314's Tacoma Gallery
"Did she take the ice cube trays?

What kind of sick bitch takes ice cube trays..."
Old 11-19-2011, 03:58 PM   #33
Babytruck, babytruck...I've got a babytruck :)
babytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shed

babytruck's Tacoma Gallery
Where's the vacuum cleaner???

Soooooo.....What did you do that was soooo horribly bad? That sure was one sneaky move there.
Old 11-19-2011, 04:34 PM   #34
KAWAIANIANI is a jewel in the roughKAWAIANIANI is a jewel in the roughKAWAIANIANI is a jewel in the roughKAWAIANIANI is a jewel in the rough

Name: Chris
KAWAIANIANI's Tacoma Gallery
Just got tired of arguing about stoooopid sh#t. I got a text message that asked who I had over because a chair in the back yard was moved. Mind you I have a 200lb hippoweiler that lives back there.
Old 11-19-2011, 04:34 PM   #35
babytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shed

So she's insecure? Or just controlling?
Old 11-19-2011, 04:47 PM   #37
Khaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bryant
Khaos's Tacoma Gallery
So let me get this straight, you can steal all the shit you want from someone you live with because you live with them?

Thank God I wont have roommates when I move next month...
Old 11-19-2011, 04:49 PM   #38

Try to (in your mind) recap any major issues that you may have had and try to think about why she may be that way. Perhaps a discussion about trust would be reassuring.
Old 11-19-2011, 04:50 PM   #39

Quote:
Originally Posted by Khaos View Post
So let me get this straight, you can steal all the shit you want from someone you live with because you live with them?

Thank God I wont have roommates when I move next month...

But you have to take into consideration who bought them, though. Both of them? Her? Him? How about if they have a dog? Who bought the dog? Who pays for the food and care? Who spends the most time with the dog? It's all relative. If the situation were mine, I paid for the TV but I never watch it. I don't even know how to turn that thing on. He can have it for all I care. LOL
Old 11-19-2011, 04:57 PM   #40
newertoy is one of the sharper tools in the shednewertoy is one of the sharper tools in the shednewertoy is one of the sharper tools in the shednewertoy is one of the sharper tools in the shednewertoy is one of the sharper tools in the shednewertoy is one of the sharper tools in the shednewertoy is one of the sharper tools in the shednewertoy is one of the sharper tools in the shednewertoy is one of the sharper tools in the shednewertoy is one of the sharper tools in the shednewertoy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Coast Guard: electronics tech
Name: Kevin
newertoy's Tacoma Gallery
Make the best of it--Mosy likely--GOOD SHE IS GONE--HAVE A GREAT TIME--You are FREE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Do what ever the HELL YOU WANT.
Soap is CHEAP.
Put your feet up, have a drink-RELAX.