Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Off-Topic Discussion

Notices

F$%^*( X GF ganked all my shit and moved out when I wasnt home.

Old 11-19-2011, 04:57 PM   #41
Babytruck, babytruck...I've got a babytruck :)
babytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shed

babytruck's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by nmcqueen280 View Post
i mean whats the norm as far as buying all the shit
I dunno how most couples are but in my household all of our money goes into joint accounts. By me saying I bought it - I did all of the research, shopped around, measured the room to find the best size for viewing, went to the store and bought it then brought it home so he can watch his sports on a nice TV.
Old 11-19-2011, 04:59 PM   #42
babytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by babytruck View Post
Try to (in your mind) recap any major issues that you may have had and try to think about why she may be that way. Perhaps a discussion about trust would be reassuring.

Okay this here is a stupid comment. How can I say that when she took things on the down low. Nevermind. My bad.
Old 11-19-2011, 05:00 PM   #43

Quote:
well so is bacon but id go to fisticuffs over a stolen strip
Bacon, my fellow Teedubie-an, is not....cheap.
Old 11-19-2011, 05:01 PM   #44
BECAUSE INTERNETS!!
tigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: beat cop...putting bad people in jail
Name: Jeff
tigerfan00's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Khaos View Post
So let me get this straight, you can steal all the shit you want from someone you live with because you live with them?

Thank God I wont have roommates when I move next month...
It's not THAT simple

Typically you have to have had cohabitated which typically means you didn't have "separate" living spaces under the same roof which is what it is with roommates

Anything in common areas is subject to that

For example, my TV is in my bedroom, but my roommate's is in the living room

If he were to take mine, it's a criminal matter because he has no legal basis to be in my personal living space within the apartment but if i were to take his, it's a civil issue because it's in a common area designated for common use and there is no way for an officer to determine on scene who owns what

Is it kind of shitty sometimes? sure...but it is what it is
Old 11-19-2011, 05:06 PM   #45
surfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Gregg
surfsupl's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by KAWAIANIANI View Post
Damned dude, just got tired of arguing why I was at work, She worked 6 days a week I only worked 5, She even made off with the bars of soap in the bathroom too.

I been out of commision for the last 2 weeks and finally got my laptop and modem back. Meeeeaaaan da dope.
Thats one cold spiteful bitch
Old 11-19-2011, 05:10 PM   #46
surfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Gregg
surfsupl's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by KAWAIANIANI View Post
Locks changed, garage lock down to protect my truck. Fuck my shit, I got my house, dog and laptop. Cops said they couldnt do anything cuz we been together for 5 years. I aint trying to worry about the other shit and the milk went sour, lmao
I would not know what I would do w/out my dog. My dog would be the last straw. I could get over sheets sopa and other shit,but my dog................hands off
Old 11-19-2011, 05:12 PM   #47

Quote:
well thats good, im not trying to lump it into one deal but lets face it- in the majority of relationships the male is the breadwinner. im not saying whether thats right or wrong, because i dont really know (ive thought about it, but im so pissed off with society as a whole that i cant even tell you where i stand on things like this)
but, once again, not trying to start a debate about who should make/spend money, just saying- its prettty safe to assume that he paid for the majority of shit (but thats becoming less true all the time, and with unmarried couples it is often untrue so idk)

BZZZZZT!!
Wrong answer!

Perhaps it's the crowd I hang around with but a lot of the women I know make a LARGE amount of money, more than their husbands. One couple, the husband was a stay at home dad of two teens and one adult child because the wife makes enough to where he doesn't work. When they got a divorce because he found a new "friend", she has to pay alimony. And he STILL is not working. So my friend is paying for the house for her ex and his new friend to live in, AND supporting them!!

Old 11-19-2011, 05:12 PM   #48
Turning the knob from H2 to H4/L4
Poke Tako is a name known to allPoke Tako is a name known to allPoke Tako is a name known to allPoke Tako is a name known to allPoke Tako is a name known to allPoke Tako is a name known to all

Poke Tako's Tacoma Gallery
Damn! Is she a local sistah? They can get pretty nuts sometimes, especially local titas
Old 11-19-2011, 05:13 PM   #49

Okay I went off tangent there. Sorry about that. And nothing personal against you, mcqueen. Just explaining what I see.
Old 11-19-2011, 05:15 PM   #50
First I derp.. then I herp
mntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Aaron
mntbiker2008's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
well...it aint no tv set/
That would be some damn good bacon if it cost as much as a tv set!!!
Old 11-19-2011, 05:16 PM   #51
the Nightman cometh!
jjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: John
jjew18's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by neontrail View Post
check the Milk in the fridge?
If she left it, it is poisoned. Throw it out.
Old 11-19-2011, 05:16 PM   #52
BECAUSE INTERNETS!!
tigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

OP should probably get a new toothbrush too
Old 11-19-2011, 05:18 PM   #53
Cheyenne Trail Crew
AlphaEcho2k5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlphaEcho2k5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlphaEcho2k5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlphaEcho2k5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlphaEcho2k5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlphaEcho2k5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlphaEcho2k5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlphaEcho2k5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlphaEcho2k5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlphaEcho2k5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlphaEcho2k5 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: 37th Helicopter Squadron
Name: Adam
AlphaEcho2k5's Tacoma Gallery
Everyone's got the "crazies" in their past... I'm just thankful I didn't get either married or baby daddy attached to them.
Old 11-19-2011, 05:18 PM   #54

Quote:
Originally Posted by tigerfan00 View Post
OP should probably get a new toothbrush too
For real, check it for brown bits...*snicker*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Surgie View Post
Who gives a fuck at that point. Once a bitch/dick starts to get crazy they/relationship can't be fixed
Yeah I know, I know....I retracted in post 47.

Quote:
but if i had to choose i think ideally there would be no trend to either side being likely to make more/ raise kids or stay home more.
Agreed.
Old 11-19-2011, 05:20 PM   #55
BECAUSE INTERNETS!!

i see crazy on a daily basis

this one aint that bad
Old 11-19-2011, 05:27 PM   #56
BECAUSE INTERNETS!!

Quote:
yeah i bet...at least you dont have to be crazie's victim [too often]
Emphasis on often

I'm not going thru the story again, but I've taken a girl to court before
Old 11-19-2011, 05:28 PM   #57
SSS
oneBIGroom is one of the sharper tools in the shedoneBIGroom is one of the sharper tools in the shedoneBIGroom is one of the sharper tools in the shedoneBIGroom is one of the sharper tools in the shedoneBIGroom is one of the sharper tools in the shedoneBIGroom is one of the sharper tools in the shedoneBIGroom is one of the sharper tools in the shedoneBIGroom is one of the sharper tools in the shedoneBIGroom is one of the sharper tools in the shedoneBIGroom is one of the sharper tools in the shedoneBIGroom is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: SSS
oneBIGroom's Tacoma Gallery
I HAVE A SOLUTION!!
1. Sweet talk and make it up to her like there's no tomorrow.
2. Make her come back.
3. Get all your stuff back in your house when she moves in.
4. Put the slab on her one last time.
5. Kick the bitch out with nothing!
6. Throw bars of soap at her car when shes driving off.
Old 11-19-2011, 05:33 PM   #58
KAWAIANIANI is a jewel in the roughKAWAIANIANI is a jewel in the roughKAWAIANIANI is a jewel in the roughKAWAIANIANI is a jewel in the rough

Name: Chris
KAWAIANIANI's Tacoma Gallery
This thread is actually making it worth it, some funny shaaat. Thanks for all the input, and that T.V. was $2312.67 according to my receipt. Alot of bacon.