Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Off-Topic Discussion

Notices

F$%^*( X GF ganked all my shit and moved out when I wasnt home.

Old 11-19-2011, 05:43 PM   #61
Babytruck, babytruck...I've got a babytruck :)
babytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shed

babytruck's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by KAWAIANIANI View Post
This thread is actually making it worth it, some funny shaaat. Thanks for all the input, and that T.V. was $2312.67 according to my receipt. Alot of bacon.
That, muh mannn, will git you a few hawgs, full grown!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pster View Post
Golly
Did you just say GOLLY??

GEEWILIKERS!!
Old 11-19-2011, 05:54 PM   #62
meeestirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeeestirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeeestirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeeestirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeeestirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeeestirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeeestirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeeestirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeeestirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeeestirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeeestirg is one of the sharper tools in the shed

meeestirg's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by KAWAIANIANI View Post
Locks changed, garage lock down to protect my truck. Fuck my shit, I got my house, dog and laptop. Cops said they couldnt do anything cuz we been together for 5 years. I aint trying to worry about the other shit and the milk went sour, lmao
the state of HAWAII does NOT recognize common law marriage. it is theft, call the cops and get your shit back.

http://www.unmarried.org/common-law-...act-sheet.html
Old 11-19-2011, 05:59 PM   #63
Power Top
MonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: K9 Handler
MonkeyProof's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via MSN to MonkeyProof Send a message via Skype™ to MonkeyProof
Quote:
Originally Posted by Surgie View Post
That girl is amazing

she's a stripper as a "personal hobby" and there are pics..you just need to look in the right place...smoking hot body
Old 11-19-2011, 06:20 PM   #64
KAWAIANIANI is a jewel in the roughKAWAIANIANI is a jewel in the roughKAWAIANIANI is a jewel in the roughKAWAIANIANI is a jewel in the rough

Name: Chris
KAWAIANIANI's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by meeestirg View Post
the state of HAWAII does NOT recognize common law marriage. it is theft, call the cops and get your shit back.

http://www.unmarried.org/common-law-...act-sheet.html

Its a civil matter.
Old 11-19-2011, 06:25 PM   #65
AllMountainToy is a splendid one to beholdAllMountainToy is a splendid one to beholdAllMountainToy is a splendid one to beholdAllMountainToy is a splendid one to beholdAllMountainToy is a splendid one to beholdAllMountainToy is a splendid one to beholdAllMountainToy is a splendid one to behold
AllMountainToy's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by AlphaEcho2k5 View Post
Everyone's got the "crazies" in their past... I'm just thankful I didn't get either married or baby daddy attached to them.
Oh man this is so true. We have all had the loony bin!