LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Off-Topic Discussion

Notices

F$%^*( X GF ganked all my shit and moved out when I wasnt home.

Old 11-18-2011, 08:06 PM   #1
KAWAIANIANI is a jewel in the roughKAWAIANIANI is a jewel in the roughKAWAIANIANI is a jewel in the roughKAWAIANIANI is a jewel in the rough

Name: Chris
KAWAIANIANI's Tacoma Gallery
F$%^*( X GF ganked all my shit and moved out when I wasnt home.

She took my T.V and all. Sheets off my bed and laundry soap too. SIIIICK!
Old 11-18-2011, 08:08 PM   #2
Banned
whippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Christian
whippersnapper02's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to whippersnapper02
Put it in her butt?
Old 11-18-2011, 08:08 PM   #3
I feel so Devo
tinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

tinker_troy's Tacoma Gallery
The sheets? Who takes sheets?
Old 11-18-2011, 08:10 PM   #5
Bam-Ba-Lam
Detective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: Aerospace Ground Equipment Mechanic
Name: Jason
Detective_Dan's Tacoma Gallery
grow a pair and go get that shit back. dont let ANYBODY ever walk all over you like that.

then when she isnt home, take a shit in her dryer
Old 11-18-2011, 08:11 PM   #6
KAWAIANIANI is a jewel in the roughKAWAIANIANI is a jewel in the roughKAWAIANIANI is a jewel in the roughKAWAIANIANI is a jewel in the rough

Damned dude, just got tired of arguing why I was at work, She worked 6 days a week I only worked 5, She even made off with the bars of soap in the bathroom too.

I been out of commision for the last 2 weeks and finally got my laptop and modem back. Meeeeaaaan da dope.
Old 11-18-2011, 08:12 PM   #7
Bam-Ba-Lam
Detective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shed

like i said above, f**k that, go get your stuff back ASAP and change the damn locks on your house
Old 11-18-2011, 08:14 PM   #8
✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈
neontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shed
neontrail's Tacoma Gallery
check the Milk in the fridge?
Old 11-18-2011, 08:14 PM   #9
Canadian Girl is one of the sharper tools in the shedCanadian Girl is one of the sharper tools in the shedCanadian Girl is one of the sharper tools in the shedCanadian Girl is one of the sharper tools in the shedCanadian Girl is one of the sharper tools in the shedCanadian Girl is one of the sharper tools in the shedCanadian Girl is one of the sharper tools in the shedCanadian Girl is one of the sharper tools in the shedCanadian Girl is one of the sharper tools in the shedCanadian Girl is one of the sharper tools in the shedCanadian Girl is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kim
Canadian Girl's Tacoma Gallery
Wow thats called theft...... call the cops.... Bitch deserves it......... hopefully you weren't common law cause then she has a right to half... at least here is Canada
Old 11-18-2011, 08:15 PM   #10

Locks changed, garage lock down to protect my truck. Fuck my shit, I got my house, dog and laptop. Cops said they couldnt do anything cuz we been together for 5 years. I aint trying to worry about the other shit and the milk went sour, lmao
Old 11-18-2011, 08:18 PM   #11
Bam-Ba-Lam

Quote:
Originally Posted by KAWAIANIANI View Post
I aint trying to worry about the other shit
then why did you start this thread lol? doesnt make any sense to me.

anyways, i would at least be kicking in her door to get my tv back, tell her ass to keep the soap
Old 11-18-2011, 08:21 PM   #12

Damned now project truck is going to take forever. I was hoping to be lifted and shifted in a month. Sucks turkey nuts.
Old 11-18-2011, 08:23 PM   #13
✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈
neontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shed
neontrail's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
and the milk went sour, lmao

you just made my night! Good luck

at least a nice TV is pretty cheap these days
Old 11-18-2011, 08:25 PM   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by neontrail View Post

At least I made someones night, Thanks man.
Old 11-18-2011, 08:37 PM   #15
myname150 has a brilliant futuremyname150 has a brilliant futuremyname150 has a brilliant futuremyname150 has a brilliant futuremyname150 has a brilliant futuremyname150 has a brilliant futuremyname150 has a brilliant futuremyname150 has a brilliant futuremyname150 has a brilliant futuremyname150 has a brilliant futuremyname150 has a brilliant future

myname150's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by neontrail View Post

180 for a 720P TV. Not bad.

And samsung is a reputable company too.

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/Samsung+...&skuId=2127461
Old 11-18-2011, 08:44 PM   #16
Joe D is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoe D is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoe D is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoe D is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoe D is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoe D is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoe D is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoe D is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoe D is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoe D is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoe D is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Joe
Joe D's Tacoma Gallery
Damn dude that blows. Sounds like you're ready to move on...good call and good deal for you.
Old 11-18-2011, 08:50 PM   #17
We can't stop here, this is bat country.
dayNnite4 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddayNnite4 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddayNnite4 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddayNnite4 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddayNnite4 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddayNnite4 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddayNnite4 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddayNnite4 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddayNnite4 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddayNnite4 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddayNnite4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Nick
dayNnite4's Tacoma Gallery
GET THE SOAP BACK!!!!!
Old 11-18-2011, 08:50 PM   #18
Mr.Ed is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr.Ed is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr.Ed is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr.Ed is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr.Ed is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr.Ed is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr.Ed is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr.Ed is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr.Ed is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr.Ed is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr.Ed is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Mr.Ed's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
She took my T.V and all. Sheets off my bed and laundry soap too. SIIIICK!
I have heard about a bitch even taking the kitchen cabinets. It might take time maybe a year sometimes 10 or more, then you will hear about her and smile. If she took something that was yours (sentimental value) file a theft report. If not just move on you will see her down fall. Poop is poop.
Old 11-18-2011, 08:52 PM   #19
Christ-a-licious
Battle Pope is one of the sharper tools in the shedBattle Pope is one of the sharper tools in the shedBattle Pope is one of the sharper tools in the shedBattle Pope is one of the sharper tools in the shedBattle Pope is one of the sharper tools in the shedBattle Pope is one of the sharper tools in the shedBattle Pope is one of the sharper tools in the shedBattle Pope is one of the sharper tools in the shedBattle Pope is one of the sharper tools in the shedBattle Pope is one of the sharper tools in the shedBattle Pope is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: 15-6'rs
Name: Korben
Battle Pope's Tacoma Gallery
pics of gf brah....also tell her to stay off your island.