Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Off-Topic Discussion

Notices

What are you Thankful for

Old 11-20-2011, 05:07 PM   #1
David Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shed

David Tarantino's Tacoma Gallery
What are you Thankful for

Thursdays Thanksgiving what are you thankful for post it here
Me im a grandfather never though i would see that day
My wife she does put up with a lot love ya girl your great
My friends all tho at times a pima i could not ask for better

To my family here and i do think of you all as family may you and your family be blessed
May you all have the best thanksgiving i wish you all the
very best have a great thanksgiving

PS to my friend longbow its great to have you back on tw we all
have missed you may you and your family have a great thanksgiving

As we all sit back this Thursdays and have dinner think about how
lucky we are May god bless us all
Old 11-20-2011, 05:08 PM   #2
BECAUSE INTERNETS!!
tigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: beat cop...putting bad people in jail
Name: Jeff
tigerfan00's Tacoma Gallery
I'm thankful that I have a good job, I wake up every morning, and I'm healthy
Old 11-20-2011, 05:14 PM   #3
abides.
Brunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Coast Guard: LT- CG MH-65C/D Driver- CGAS NOLA
Name: Mark
Brunes's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to Brunes
I'm thankful I'm alive- Had a bit of a scare last night that made me realize it.
I'm thankful my wife is an amazing person who puts up with me and all my BS. And she's doing a great job turning my son into a little gentleman.

I'm thankful I get the opportunity to make an impact on other people's lives...Volunteering with great folks, my job saving lives-I'm EXTRA thankful for the great training I've received that makes my job doable.

I'm thankful I get to hang around places like this to learn and share what I know.

I'm also thankful for this thread...Thinking about it early great man!!
Old 11-20-2011, 05:18 PM   #4
✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈
neontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shed
neontrail's Tacoma Gallery
I'm........

Thankful of my wifey putting up with me.

Thankful to be doing my passion.

Thankful that my kids healthy.

Thankful to be living in paradise.

Thankful that I am still walking.
Old 11-20-2011, 06:16 PM   #5
Quo Fan is one of the sharper tools in the shedQuo Fan is one of the sharper tools in the shedQuo Fan is one of the sharper tools in the shedQuo Fan is one of the sharper tools in the shedQuo Fan is one of the sharper tools in the shedQuo Fan is one of the sharper tools in the shedQuo Fan is one of the sharper tools in the shedQuo Fan is one of the sharper tools in the shedQuo Fan is one of the sharper tools in the shedQuo Fan is one of the sharper tools in the shedQuo Fan is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Air Force:
Name: Paul
Quo Fan's Tacoma Gallery
I'm thankful for:
My wife, who puts up with me, and the fact that I've been working away from home for nearly a year.
Waking up and not seeing roots.
Remembering to say "I love you" to those I do.
Old 11-20-2011, 06:20 PM   #6
2004TacomaSR5 is one of the sharper tools in the shed2004TacomaSR5 is one of the sharper tools in the shed2004TacomaSR5 is one of the sharper tools in the shed2004TacomaSR5 is one of the sharper tools in the shed2004TacomaSR5 is one of the sharper tools in the shed2004TacomaSR5 is one of the sharper tools in the shed2004TacomaSR5 is one of the sharper tools in the shed2004TacomaSR5 is one of the sharper tools in the shed2004TacomaSR5 is one of the sharper tools in the shed2004TacomaSR5 is one of the sharper tools in the shed2004TacomaSR5 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jon
2004TacomaSR5's Tacoma Gallery
I am thankful for all my family and friends, even the many bad apples that plauge my family.
I am thankful for my wonderful dogs, could not manage without them!
Thankful to be alive and wake up each morning.
Thankful for God's many blessings in my life.
Of course I am thankful for having a Toyota Tacoma!
Old 11-20-2011, 06:38 PM   #7
Resident Lurker
JEP is one of the sharper tools in the shedJEP is one of the sharper tools in the shedJEP is one of the sharper tools in the shedJEP is one of the sharper tools in the shedJEP is one of the sharper tools in the shedJEP is one of the sharper tools in the shedJEP is one of the sharper tools in the shedJEP is one of the sharper tools in the shedJEP is one of the sharper tools in the shedJEP is one of the sharper tools in the shedJEP is one of the sharper tools in the shed
JEP's Tacoma Gallery
I am thankful for...
My wife who puts up with me being a pain in the ass.
Living in the freedom of the USA, which is provided by brave men and women whom make great sacrifices to ensure we keep our freedom.
My family who although I live 800 miles away would drop everything and be here for us if they were ever needed.

Waking up everyday and having a job I enjoy.
Old 11-20-2011, 06:43 PM   #8
berg2065 is on a distinguished road
berg2065's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tigerfan00 View Post
I'm thankful that I have a good job, I wake up every morning, and I'm healthy
X2...well said sir

great thread OP
Old 11-20-2011, 06:45 PM   #9
Living vicariously through everybody
derekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: TW'S Hippy Liberal
derekabraham's Tacoma Gallery
Definitely my parents. That's really all I can say. I really can't thank them enough for all they've done for me. I just wish there was a way for them to know.
Old 11-20-2011, 06:46 PM   #10
jaw154 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjaw154 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjaw154 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjaw154 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjaw154 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjaw154 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjaw154 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjaw154 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjaw154 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjaw154 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjaw154 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jared
jaw154's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by derekabraham View Post
Definitely my parents. That's really all I can say. I really can't thank them enough for all they've done for me. I just wish there was a way for them to know.
You can tell them that
Old 11-20-2011, 06:47 PM   #11
4Running
AlphaEcho2k5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlphaEcho2k5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlphaEcho2k5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlphaEcho2k5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlphaEcho2k5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlphaEcho2k5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlphaEcho2k5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlphaEcho2k5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlphaEcho2k5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlphaEcho2k5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlphaEcho2k5 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: 37th Helicopter Squadron
Name: Adam
AlphaEcho2k5's Tacoma Gallery
I'm thankful for a loving Wife, two great boys and my parents.
Old 11-20-2011, 06:50 PM   #12
Oat has a brilliant futureOat has a brilliant futureOat has a brilliant futureOat has a brilliant futureOat has a brilliant futureOat has a brilliant futureOat has a brilliant futureOat has a brilliant futureOat has a brilliant futureOat has a brilliant futureOat has a brilliant future

Marines:
Oat's Tacoma Gallery
I'm thankful for living in a Country where we can be free, and not live in fear of people. (people really can take this for granted).

I'm thankful for having a good job.

I'm thankful for my friends and family.
Old 11-20-2011, 07:07 PM   #13
Erich
Surferdude is one of the sharper tools in the shedSurferdude is one of the sharper tools in the shedSurferdude is one of the sharper tools in the shedSurferdude is one of the sharper tools in the shedSurferdude is one of the sharper tools in the shedSurferdude is one of the sharper tools in the shedSurferdude is one of the sharper tools in the shedSurferdude is one of the sharper tools in the shedSurferdude is one of the sharper tools in the shedSurferdude is one of the sharper tools in the shedSurferdude is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines:
Name: Erich
Surferdude's Tacoma Gallery
Sooo many things.

Great thread/post.

Thankful for:
-Every day above ground
-The pleasure and pain of being a Dad, of daughters no less.
-Overall great health , despite my best efforts to live on the edge.
-The opportunity and pride to have served my country and the occasional simple thanks I get for my service.
-Great parents that let me be me
-Having a sense of humor...thanks to my Parents
-Listening to my youngest practice her clarinet
-Seeing my oldest come home safely, driving and all...
again, could go on and on.
edited here, duh.
-Almost forgot, my awesome, tolerating of me, beautiful wife.
Old 11-20-2011, 07:45 PM   #15
The Stroker Ace
hendooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedhendooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedhendooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedhendooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedhendooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedhendooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedhendooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedhendooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedhendooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedhendooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedhendooman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jeff
hendooman's Tacoma Gallery
Awesome Wife, 3 wonderful healthy kids, my entire family, great job, my 1TB music collection, truck, that's about it. Happy Thanksgiving!
Old 11-20-2011, 08:07 PM   #16
Machine gun shits
paintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: shithead
paintdiddy's Tacoma Gallery
I'm grateful to have an amazing wife, beautiful healthy little girl, a great job with a pension and awesome health insurance. I'm grateful to have a 12" penis. I'm also grateful to have tacomaworld.
I forgot about all the great men and women who serve our country and protect us. The troops who don't see their family so I can be with mine. Thank you all
Old 11-24-2011, 07:24 AM   #18
Why ask why?
ohohvette is a splendid one to beholdohohvette is a splendid one to beholdohohvette is a splendid one to beholdohohvette is a splendid one to beholdohohvette is a splendid one to beholdohohvette is a splendid one to beholdohohvette is a splendid one to behold

Name: David
ohohvette's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oat View Post
I'm thankful for living in a Country where we can be free, and not live in fear of people. (people really can take this for granted).

I'm thankful for having a good job.

I'm thankful for my friends and family.
x2. And I'm thankful my brother came home safely from Iraq.
Old 11-24-2011, 08:11 AM   #19
Cybertronian Tacoma
TacomaPrime is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaPrime is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaPrime is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaPrime is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaPrime is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaPrime is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaPrime is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaPrime is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaPrime is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaPrime is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaPrime is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Greg
TacomaPrime's Tacoma Gallery
I'm thankful for my wife, who lets me do whatever I want, whenever I want. Within reason obviously lol.
I'm thankful that I have a good job
I have a good family, for the most part.
Old 11-24-2011, 08:21 AM   #20
Christ-a-licious
Battle Pope is one of the sharper tools in the shedBattle Pope is one of the sharper tools in the shedBattle Pope is one of the sharper tools in the shedBattle Pope is one of the sharper tools in the shedBattle Pope is one of the sharper tools in the shedBattle Pope is one of the sharper tools in the shedBattle Pope is one of the sharper tools in the shedBattle Pope is one of the sharper tools in the shedBattle Pope is one of the sharper tools in the shedBattle Pope is one of the sharper tools in the shedBattle Pope is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: 15-6'rs
Name: Korben
Battle Pope's Tacoma Gallery
Zoloft, Citalopram & port wine.

Also speaking English and not German or Japanese.