Notices

TW>TTORA

Closed Thread

Old 11-21-2011, 04:29 PM   #1
drwb is on a distinguished road

Name: Allen
drwb's Tacoma Gallery
TW>TTORA

I registered with ttora not too long ago just for eff of it...I recently posted something in the wrong section and a couple the members had a heart attack that I accidentally posted it there! I mean there are ways in correcting someone the right way. Oh to top it off they were talking sh#t about TW..anyways here is how some responded:

. will there be a tech article showing their install ?

fuck yer wet okie shit, it's not tech dipstick

learn how to post properly... or don't post at all

TTORA = Function > Tacomaworld = Form
TTORA = Off-roaders with Correct Answers > Tacoma World = Nice People with Wrong Answers

We flame because this is an off-road form. Unless he did a comparison review of his seat covers vs others.. Whats the point of making a thread? Go to TW if you want to make a new thread about getting a new product. Everyone has 10000000 post count over there because all they do is post about everything they did..

I like TTORA keeps the dumb asses out.

To the OP
WELCOME TO TTORA, where we don't care if you stay or leave. Stay and you WILL learn something useful. Go to TW if you want to chit chat about nonsense. I know your new, this isn't a flame its more of a heads up on understanding why we do or say things. (Most of us anyway)

3. go back to posting over at TW...
where nobody worthy could give a gnat's ass...
as to what your poser chump ass does

btw... there's an interior folder here...
under the general tech header...

so don't be mad at me that you're too stupid to find that

Old 11-21-2011, 04:31 PM   #2
Banned
whippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Christian
whippersnapper02's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to whippersnapper02
Who cares what they think?

Old 11-21-2011, 04:32 PM   #4
I feel so Devo
tinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

tinker_troy's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by OZ-T View Post
This won't end well
SHUT UP C**T!

Old 11-21-2011, 04:34 PM   #5
rex99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrex99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrex99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrex99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrex99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrex99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrex99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrex99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrex99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrex99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrex99 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: SSGT, BMET
rex99's Tacoma Gallery

Old 11-21-2011, 04:35 PM   #7
Subd for later..
TacoRun is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoRun is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoRun is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoRun is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoRun is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoRun is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoRun is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoRun is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoRun is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoRun is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoRun is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Luis
TacoRun's Tacoma Gallery
Yep this won't end well...dang Canadians are here already!

Old 11-21-2011, 04:35 PM   #8
Bah Humshit!
brian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Coast Guard: Work and Fly on the Four Fans of Freedom
brian's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to brian
Just WTF is happening here. I don't think I can report this or I would. Tapatalk fail.

Old 11-21-2011, 04:36 PM   #9
Khaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bryant
Khaos's Tacoma Gallery
TTORA = Toyota Terriritory Off Roaders Association

Tacoma World = Tacoma enthusiast site.

TTORA is not dedicated to the love of your Taco, or all the cool mods you've done. It's about wheeling your truck and making it more capable off road. Theres tons of good people and information on TTORA, just don't go over there expecting them to be happy about you doing a BHLM on a 2wd that doesn't go off road.

Old 11-21-2011, 04:36 PM   #10
I feel so Devo
tinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by OZ-T View Post

Old 11-21-2011, 04:37 PM   #11
I feel so Devo

Quote:
Originally Posted by TacoRun View Post
Yep this won't end well...dang Canadians are here already!
GET 'EM!

Closed Thread