Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Off-Topic Discussion

Notices

Christmas List

Old 11-22-2011, 05:38 PM   #1
Failure is the result of letting setbacks stop you
MedlinAround is one of the sharper tools in the shedMedlinAround is one of the sharper tools in the shedMedlinAround is one of the sharper tools in the shedMedlinAround is one of the sharper tools in the shedMedlinAround is one of the sharper tools in the shedMedlinAround is one of the sharper tools in the shedMedlinAround is one of the sharper tools in the shedMedlinAround is one of the sharper tools in the shedMedlinAround is one of the sharper tools in the shedMedlinAround is one of the sharper tools in the shedMedlinAround is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Cody
MedlinAround's Tacoma Gallery
Christmas List

I've been asked about some Chrisrtmas gifts that i want but i'm really not sure of anything that i want/need that bad without just getting something for a waste.. I'm really just looking to pick up stuff for my family and girlfriend. Is this a sign of getting old or what? I need are

Gloves, maybe Helmet for my bike.

But other than that i'm not really sure what to ask for. As long as my family have a good Christmas i'm fine with that. Any ideas? What are you all hoping to pick up?