Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Off-Topic Discussion

Notices

My temper got the worst of my truck

Old 11-22-2011, 07:01 PM   #1
Oat has a brilliant futureOat has a brilliant futureOat has a brilliant futureOat has a brilliant futureOat has a brilliant futureOat has a brilliant futureOat has a brilliant futureOat has a brilliant futureOat has a brilliant futureOat has a brilliant futureOat has a brilliant future

Marines:
Oat's Tacoma Gallery
My temper got the worst of my truck

A family member of mine, not going to say who, came over to visit. I just got my new floor liners today so i asked him to give me his opinion on there fit. When he took them out to see them he threw them on the ground and went back in the house.

I told him for 5 minutes or so go pick them up or im going to smash my door into your mirror. He just got a new car and he parked next to me. So he didnt pick it up, i took my door and went wham into his side mirror.

The damn mirror just folded in, and now i have a little dent below the door handle.

You can't see it no paint chipped or anything, but will it rust?

Dick move in my part...i know
Old 11-22-2011, 07:05 PM   #2
4Running
AlphaEcho2k5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlphaEcho2k5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlphaEcho2k5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlphaEcho2k5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlphaEcho2k5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlphaEcho2k5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlphaEcho2k5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlphaEcho2k5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlphaEcho2k5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlphaEcho2k5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlphaEcho2k5 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: 37th Helicopter Squadron
Name: Adam
AlphaEcho2k5's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
You can't see it no paint chipped or anything, but will it rust?
I doubt it if you can't see the metal. Tempers suck I know first hand.
Old 11-22-2011, 07:06 PM   #3
Oat has a brilliant futureOat has a brilliant futureOat has a brilliant futureOat has a brilliant futureOat has a brilliant futureOat has a brilliant futureOat has a brilliant futureOat has a brilliant futureOat has a brilliant futureOat has a brilliant futureOat has a brilliant future

Marines:
Oat's Tacoma Gallery
How do i get the dent out, it doesnt look that bad
Old 11-22-2011, 07:27 PM   #5
First I derp.. then I herp
mntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Aaron
mntbiker2008's Tacoma Gallery
hmm... did we learn a lesson here? That was definitely a dumb move.
Old 11-22-2011, 07:28 PM   #6

Marines:
Oat's Tacoma Gallery
I feel like a dick because i strongly believe no matter how much you hate someone never damage their property...

What happened afterwards is he came out and tried to slap me or something...

I said you really dont want to do this, and he left.

Im not gonna key his car over 100 dollar floor mats.

The irony is his mirror has maybe a 5 mm scratch that can be buffed out, my truck has a quarter sized dent...
Old 11-22-2011, 07:28 PM   #7
Will The Thrill
Warhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
Warhorseforever's Tacoma Gallery
If it isn't creased try this. Bad tempers suck, I've got one but it takes a lot to get me pissed.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ILVWPzO_swY
Old 11-22-2011, 07:30 PM   #8

Marines:
Oat's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Warhorseforever View Post
If it isn't creased try this. Bad tempers suck, I've got one but it takes a lot to get me pissed.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ILVWPzO_swY

I might just try to take the door pannel from the inside off and rubber mallot is back out
Old 11-22-2011, 07:36 PM   #9
ppham444 is one of the sharper tools in the shedppham444 is one of the sharper tools in the shedppham444 is one of the sharper tools in the shedppham444 is one of the sharper tools in the shedppham444 is one of the sharper tools in the shedppham444 is one of the sharper tools in the shedppham444 is one of the sharper tools in the shedppham444 is one of the sharper tools in the shedppham444 is one of the sharper tools in the shedppham444 is one of the sharper tools in the shedppham444 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Phuong
ppham444's Tacoma Gallery
What kind of guy just throw floor mats onto the ground when asked how they look? Seriously, WTF. Sounds like a scene from Seinfeld. A better way to get him back so to wait for him to fall asleep, then cover your hand with Vaseline and instert it into his anus and look for hemorrhoids.
Old 11-22-2011, 07:36 PM   #10
First I derp.. then I herp
mntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Aaron
mntbiker2008's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oat View Post
I might just try to take the door pannel from the inside off and rubber mallot is back out
get some kind of suction if it is only a quarter sized dent. It will be better than taking the whole panel off and everything.
Old 11-22-2011, 07:37 PM   #11
4Running
AlphaEcho2k5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlphaEcho2k5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlphaEcho2k5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlphaEcho2k5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlphaEcho2k5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlphaEcho2k5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlphaEcho2k5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlphaEcho2k5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlphaEcho2k5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlphaEcho2k5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlphaEcho2k5 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: 37th Helicopter Squadron
Name: Adam
AlphaEcho2k5's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
A better way to get him back so to wait for him to fall asleep, then cover your hand with Vaseline and instert it into his anus and look for hemorrhoids.
No slumber parties @ ppham's house for me.
Old 11-22-2011, 07:38 PM   #12
ouyin2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedouyin2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedouyin2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedouyin2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedouyin2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedouyin2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedouyin2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedouyin2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedouyin2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedouyin2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedouyin2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Royal Canadian Air Force: Mobile Support Equipment Operator
Name: Ryan
ouyin2000's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ppham444 View Post
What kind of guy just throw floor mats onto the ground when asked how they look? Seriously, WTF. Sounds like a scene from Seinfeld. A better way to get him back so to wait for him to fall asleep, then cover your hand with Vaseline and instert it into his anus and look for hemorrhoids.
Know how I know this guys is gay?

But seriously 2 wrongs don't make a right.
Old 11-22-2011, 07:44 PM   #13

Marines:
Oat's Tacoma Gallery
I left a voicemail if he wanted to come down i'd take the scratch out for him.
Old 11-22-2011, 07:44 PM   #14
Space For Rent
Bloodhound is one of the sharper tools in the shedBloodhound is one of the sharper tools in the shedBloodhound is one of the sharper tools in the shedBloodhound is one of the sharper tools in the shedBloodhound is one of the sharper tools in the shedBloodhound is one of the sharper tools in the shedBloodhound is one of the sharper tools in the shedBloodhound is one of the sharper tools in the shedBloodhound is one of the sharper tools in the shedBloodhound is one of the sharper tools in the shedBloodhound is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: EN3 (SW/AW) 94-98
Name: Greg
Bloodhound's Tacoma Gallery
Quarter sized dent...gonna be hard to suction cup out. Try rubbing some dry ice over it. If you don't have access to dry ice, get a bottle of lighter fluid or charcoal grill lighter, try spraying the affected area with it and set it on fire, that should be enough to get the mirror out of your way of your door
Old 11-22-2011, 07:47 PM   #15
Superx2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuperx2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuperx2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuperx2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuperx2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuperx2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuperx2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuperx2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuperx2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuperx2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuperx2 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Joey
Superx2's Tacoma Gallery
I love tempers... I also have a bad one and have done stupid shit myself. Who cares if you did something to your truck. At any rate it will give it character. Next time just kick the mother fucking door!
Old 11-22-2011, 07:50 PM   #16
KB24 is on a distinguished road

Name: miguel
KB24's Tacoma Gallery
I would have had kicked him in the face or kick in his door
Old 11-23-2011, 12:16 AM   #17
Senior NEWBIE
Tigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Isaac
Tigahshark's Tacoma Gallery
First go get a bat and finish off what you intended to do to his car! then fix your truck lol
Old 11-23-2011, 12:26 AM   #18
Bo Rocks has a spectacular aura aboutBo Rocks has a spectacular aura aboutBo Rocks has a spectacular aura about

Name: Brian
Bo Rocks's Tacoma Gallery
I would have flipped out also if someone did that. Don't hold a grudge but also don't feel bad about what happened to his car. He deserved it!!
Old 11-23-2011, 12:39 AM   #19
G scott04 is one of the sharper tools in the shedG scott04 is one of the sharper tools in the shedG scott04 is one of the sharper tools in the shedG scott04 is one of the sharper tools in the shedG scott04 is one of the sharper tools in the shedG scott04 is one of the sharper tools in the shedG scott04 is one of the sharper tools in the shedG scott04 is one of the sharper tools in the shedG scott04 is one of the sharper tools in the shedG scott04 is one of the sharper tools in the shedG scott04 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Garrett
G scott04's Tacoma Gallery
I don't understand why someone throws things on the ground for no reason?