Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Off-Topic Discussion

Notices

GIRLS RUIN GUYS LIVES!

Closed Thread

Old 11-22-2011, 08:09 PM   #1
onesixseven is one of the sharper tools in the shedonesixseven is one of the sharper tools in the shedonesixseven is one of the sharper tools in the shedonesixseven is one of the sharper tools in the shedonesixseven is one of the sharper tools in the shedonesixseven is one of the sharper tools in the shedonesixseven is one of the sharper tools in the shedonesixseven is one of the sharper tools in the shedonesixseven is one of the sharper tools in the shedonesixseven is one of the sharper tools in the shedonesixseven is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Tyler
onesixseven's Tacoma Gallery
GIRLS RUIN GUYS LIVES!

alright so i met this girl a short while ago on an offroading adventure (she came with a buddy of mine) and i immediately had to have her. she rides dirtbikes, loves offroading, basically is as awesome as a guy, but is a really cute girl. so i manage to get her number and of course called her the next day. since then we have hung out almost daily. doing whatever, constantly tlking/texting. i eventually told her that i REALLY liked her and wanted to know how she felt about me, this was last night. she told me not to even think for one second that she isnt crazy about me. so then today while we were hanging out, she randomly says she wants to go home. so she leaves in a hurry and hardly says bye. shortly after she sends me a text saying she just want to be friends! when i asked what happened between last night and now, she just said that things change, but that she still want to be friends and hang out. my stomach dropped. i thought i was going to cry or something, felt like a total bitch. and i cant stop thinking about it. THEN, i just jumped on facebook and saw that she was tagged at hooters with another guy eating dinner or something right now. ill be honest guys, i thought this girl was the one. i dont know what to do. PLEASE PROVIDE INPUT. do i just say f**k her and not talk to her anymore? or do i just be friends with her and probably never get the thought of her being mine out of my head? or do i try to get her back?

Old 11-22-2011, 08:11 PM   #2
Carolina Alliance Southwest Region Ambassador
jandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shed

jandrews's Tacoma Gallery
This is not facebook.

Edit: Or your Livejournal.

Old 11-22-2011, 08:12 PM   #3
Banned
whippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Christian
whippersnapper02's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to whippersnapper02
Women cause the most pain in life besides life itself. I would drop that shit. You can't be a friend with someone like that.

But before you do you should put it in her butt.

Old 11-22-2011, 08:12 PM   #4
Dr. Pepper is a splendid one to beholdDr. Pepper is a splendid one to beholdDr. Pepper is a splendid one to beholdDr. Pepper is a splendid one to beholdDr. Pepper is a splendid one to beholdDr. Pepper is a splendid one to behold

Name: Matt
Dr. Pepper's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by whippersnapper02 View Post

But before you do you should put it in her butt.
x2.

Old 11-22-2011, 08:13 PM   #5
<<<<>>>>
btuner is one of the sharper tools in the shedbtuner is one of the sharper tools in the shedbtuner is one of the sharper tools in the shedbtuner is one of the sharper tools in the shedbtuner is one of the sharper tools in the shedbtuner is one of the sharper tools in the shedbtuner is one of the sharper tools in the shedbtuner is one of the sharper tools in the shedbtuner is one of the sharper tools in the shedbtuner is one of the sharper tools in the shedbtuner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brandon
btuner's Tacoma Gallery
Friendzoned!

Old 11-22-2011, 08:13 PM   #6
BECAUSE INTERNETS!!
tigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: beat cop...putting bad people in jail
Name: Jeff
tigerfan00's Tacoma Gallery
So how did she ruin your life?

Get off TW, find your testicles, move on

Old 11-22-2011, 08:13 PM   #7
Banned
97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Eric
97yota4wd's Tacoma Gallery
ah man..

well first of all, PITB.

second... personally i would bring it up to her and ask if thats why?
but it will only hurt you to stay friends with her.

Old 11-22-2011, 08:13 PM   #8
BigFoot aka Sasquatch
krap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Adam
krap22's Tacoma Gallery
Sounds like she's hot and she knows it. It will be a trend and it will keep happening. If you can't handle being around her knowing she's fucking other guys, then tell her to piss off.

Old 11-22-2011, 08:15 PM   #9
Poodoo
luk8272 is one of the sharper tools in the shedluk8272 is one of the sharper tools in the shedluk8272 is one of the sharper tools in the shedluk8272 is one of the sharper tools in the shedluk8272 is one of the sharper tools in the shedluk8272 is one of the sharper tools in the shedluk8272 is one of the sharper tools in the shedluk8272 is one of the sharper tools in the shedluk8272 is one of the sharper tools in the shedluk8272 is one of the sharper tools in the shedluk8272 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Lucas
luk8272's Tacoma Gallery
Gotta roll with the punches. She says she wants to be friends then I would have found it more acceptable to find out from her that she had dinner plans with another guy as opposed to a public forum such as Facebook.

I think it would be completely acceptable for you to start being a dick to her from this point on, besides things change, you simply changed from a nice guy to a dick.

Old 11-22-2011, 08:15 PM   #10
jandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by tigerfan00 View Post
So how did she ruin your life?

Get off TW, find your testicles, move on
Repped.

They need to make these threads a bannable offense.

Old 11-22-2011, 08:15 PM   #11
babyboi2284 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabyboi2284 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabyboi2284 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabyboi2284 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabyboi2284 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabyboi2284 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabyboi2284 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabyboi2284 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabyboi2284 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabyboi2284 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabyboi2284 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brian
babyboi2284's Tacoma Gallery
Been there...kinda lol. Just blow it off dude there are other girls. My wife wasn't into car clubs and shows etc but got into it after we got together. I'm not being an ass at all when I say this but dont let it get to you. If she sees that you wanna still hang around and hopefully want more then she may use that to her advantage so she can run back to you every time something doesn't go her way. Just my 2 cents bro. GL

Old 11-22-2011, 08:16 PM   #12
onesixseven is one of the sharper tools in the shedonesixseven is one of the sharper tools in the shedonesixseven is one of the sharper tools in the shedonesixseven is one of the sharper tools in the shedonesixseven is one of the sharper tools in the shedonesixseven is one of the sharper tools in the shedonesixseven is one of the sharper tools in the shedonesixseven is one of the sharper tools in the shedonesixseven is one of the sharper tools in the shedonesixseven is one of the sharper tools in the shedonesixseven is one of the sharper tools in the shed

alright. to the first few, thanks for the help, thought this was in the offtopicdiscussion section and shit like this gets brought up all the time. and i have testicles thanks. i guess i wouldnt say she ruined my life, but it is fucking with my head. and itll be WAY hard ot just move on, but it might be for the best

Old 11-22-2011, 08:16 PM   #13
I got fisted
wildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Joe
wildjerseyfirefighter's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to wildjerseyfirefighter
pics of said girl?

Old 11-22-2011, 08:16 PM   #14
Banned
97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Eric
97yota4wd's Tacoma Gallery
just fuck her sister, it always helps. dont ask me how i know.

Old 11-22-2011, 08:17 PM   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by onesixseven View Post
and i have testicles thanks.
You're crying to the internet because some chick you knew for a couple weeks had dinner at Hooters with another dude.

No you don't.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 97yota4wd View Post
just fuck her sister, it always helps. dont ask me how i know.
Best advice thus far.

Old 11-22-2011, 08:17 PM   #16
Banned
whippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Christian
whippersnapper02's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to whippersnapper02
Think of a light switch. Turn your attention toward her off. That's it.

Old 11-22-2011, 08:17 PM   #17
braaap
steve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steven
steve o 77's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by onesixseven View Post
ill be honest guys, i thought this girl was the one.

Old 11-22-2011, 08:17 PM   #18
BECAUSE INTERNETS!!
tigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: beat cop...putting bad people in jail
Name: Jeff
tigerfan00's Tacoma Gallery
You're going to have a hard time in a few years when you break up with someone youve dated for more than a few weeks

Learn to deal with this...it's just life

You're 19 years old and you're essentially letting a sketchy ass bitch control your life

Fuck that

Old 11-22-2011, 08:18 PM   #19
Qjake is one of the sharper tools in the shedQjake is one of the sharper tools in the shedQjake is one of the sharper tools in the shedQjake is one of the sharper tools in the shedQjake is one of the sharper tools in the shedQjake is one of the sharper tools in the shedQjake is one of the sharper tools in the shedQjake is one of the sharper tools in the shedQjake is one of the sharper tools in the shedQjake is one of the sharper tools in the shedQjake is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Billy
Qjake's Tacoma Gallery
Thumbs down

Really

Dear Abby is on the 3rd floor

Old 11-22-2011, 08:18 PM   #20

Quote:
Originally Posted by jandrews View Post
You're crying to the internet because some chick you knew for a couple weeks had dinner at Hooters with another dude.

No you don't.

Best advice thus far.
dang dude, um, fuck off? if it bugs u so bad then idfk, go stare at another web page?

Closed Thread