Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Off-Topic Discussion

Notices

Let's see your kitteh pics!

Old 11-23-2011, 06:04 AM   #1
rollin904 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrollin904 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrollin904 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrollin904 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrollin904 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrollin904 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrollin904 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrollin904 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrollin904 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrollin904 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrollin904 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: TJ
rollin904's Tacoma Gallery
Let's see your kitteh pics!

Well I saw we have a thread about dog pictures...I don't have a dog currently since I travel so much, but I do have three cats. Post up pics of your kittehs!

Dexter - About 5 years old now, best cat I've ever had. Adopted from a animal clinic. Me passed the hell out with him:

Looks like I'm sleeping but really messing with his stomach so he's batting at me:

My other two cats I found abandoned at a boat ramp...really small kittens and they were hiding under my buddies truck trying to stay warm so I took them in planning to adopt them out....it never happened .

Andddd fast forward to how hairy they ended up being..FML. Hilarious picture of Dennis passed out. Other one's name is Dee-Dee (I had a Dexter so I needed a Dee-Dee).
Old 11-23-2011, 06:06 AM   #2
rollin904 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrollin904 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrollin904 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrollin904 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrollin904 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrollin904 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrollin904 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrollin904 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrollin904 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrollin904 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrollin904 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Bwahahaha I love it.
Old 11-23-2011, 06:10 AM   #3

Dang you got some good ones! I'll have to upload a few from my PC at home.
Old 11-23-2011, 06:13 AM   #4
jpneely is one of the sharper tools in the shedjpneely is one of the sharper tools in the shedjpneely is one of the sharper tools in the shedjpneely is one of the sharper tools in the shedjpneely is one of the sharper tools in the shedjpneely is one of the sharper tools in the shedjpneely is one of the sharper tools in the shedjpneely is one of the sharper tools in the shedjpneely is one of the sharper tools in the shedjpneely is one of the sharper tools in the shedjpneely is one of the sharper tools in the shed

jpneely's Tacoma Gallery
well this is my kitteh not doing his job.
Old 11-23-2011, 06:14 AM   #5

Not the best quality pic, taken when I got my new fisheye and was playing with it.
Old 11-23-2011, 06:14 AM   #6
Ain't nobody got time for dat!
DEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dave
DEEVON911's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jpneely View Post
Old 11-23-2011, 06:17 AM   #7

Quote:
Haha if I was a cat I wouldn't mess with that thing either.
Old 11-23-2011, 06:18 AM   #8
Ain't nobody got time for dat!
DEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dave
DEEVON911's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by rollin904 View Post
Haha if I was a cat I wouldn't mess with that thing either.
Pussy.
Old 11-23-2011, 06:25 AM   #9
My spoon is too Big!
xJuice is one of the sharper tools in the shedxJuice is one of the sharper tools in the shedxJuice is one of the sharper tools in the shedxJuice is one of the sharper tools in the shedxJuice is one of the sharper tools in the shedxJuice is one of the sharper tools in the shedxJuice is one of the sharper tools in the shedxJuice is one of the sharper tools in the shedxJuice is one of the sharper tools in the shedxJuice is one of the sharper tools in the shedxJuice is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Josh
xJuice's Tacoma Gallery

chillin' wit ma homie

Why do I even bother buying cat beds... lol

Super excited about the flickering candle...

Old 11-23-2011, 06:34 AM   #11

Ha true story, any cat bed or toy I've bought has never been used. Instead they'll sleep on a towel and play with things like the plastic piece you pull off a carton of milk.
Old 11-23-2011, 12:25 PM   #12
petyanca is on a distinguished road
petyanca's Tacoma Gallery
Old 11-24-2011, 06:20 PM   #13
jpneely is one of the sharper tools in the shedjpneely is one of the sharper tools in the shedjpneely is one of the sharper tools in the shedjpneely is one of the sharper tools in the shedjpneely is one of the sharper tools in the shedjpneely is one of the sharper tools in the shedjpneely is one of the sharper tools in the shedjpneely is one of the sharper tools in the shedjpneely is one of the sharper tools in the shedjpneely is one of the sharper tools in the shedjpneely is one of the sharper tools in the shed

jpneely's Tacoma Gallery

He says stay away from my rack!
Old 11-24-2011, 06:34 PM   #14
Christ-a-licious
Battle Pope is one of the sharper tools in the shedBattle Pope is one of the sharper tools in the shedBattle Pope is one of the sharper tools in the shedBattle Pope is one of the sharper tools in the shedBattle Pope is one of the sharper tools in the shedBattle Pope is one of the sharper tools in the shedBattle Pope is one of the sharper tools in the shedBattle Pope is one of the sharper tools in the shedBattle Pope is one of the sharper tools in the shedBattle Pope is one of the sharper tools in the shedBattle Pope is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: 15-6'rs
Name: Korben
Battle Pope's Tacoma Gallery
I think imma adopt a cat at my next duty station. Cats are the ones were I dont have to pick up there poop right?
Old 11-24-2011, 06:46 PM   #15

jpneely's Tacoma Gallery
ha as long as you leave his ass outside
Old 11-24-2011, 06:50 PM   #16
Christ-a-licious
Battle Pope is one of the sharper tools in the shedBattle Pope is one of the sharper tools in the shedBattle Pope is one of the sharper tools in the shedBattle Pope is one of the sharper tools in the shedBattle Pope is one of the sharper tools in the shedBattle Pope is one of the sharper tools in the shedBattle Pope is one of the sharper tools in the shedBattle Pope is one of the sharper tools in the shedBattle Pope is one of the sharper tools in the shedBattle Pope is one of the sharper tools in the shedBattle Pope is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
ha as long as you leave his ass outside
then wats the litter box for!!?!?!?! I don't want a dirty outside cat.
Old 11-24-2011, 06:54 PM   #17

jpneely's Tacoma Gallery
you still gotta pick the poo out... mine actually stays pretty damn clean for being an outside cat.
Old 11-24-2011, 06:55 PM   #18
braaap
steve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steven
steve o 77's Tacoma Gallery
symba

no pics of the others.
Old 11-24-2011, 06:57 PM   #20
Christ-a-licious

Quote:
Originally Posted by anormis View Post
His name is Tobias or Toby for short he is three months old
I want a cat, now!

Quote:
Originally Posted by steve o 77 View Post
symba

no pics of the others.
lol, how many cats do you have?

Quote:
you still gotta pick the poo out... mine actually stays pretty damn clean for being an outside cat.
I was thinking of tossing the whole box over my fence when it got smelly.