Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Off-Topic Discussion

Notices

Sticky Goop!

Old 11-23-2011, 07:30 AM   #1
She's got the jimmy legs
Toyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Toyotacrawler's Tacoma Gallery
Sticky Goop!

Hope this isn't a repost.
Pissed wouldn't even describe how I'd feel if this happened to my Taco.
http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-201_162-...00-cars-in-pa/
Old 11-23-2011, 07:38 AM   #2
danteisme has much to be proud ofdanteisme has much to be proud ofdanteisme has much to be proud ofdanteisme has much to be proud ofdanteisme has much to be proud ofdanteisme has much to be proud ofdanteisme has much to be proud ofdanteisme has much to be proud ofdanteisme has much to be proud of
danteisme's Tacoma Gallery
Yeah i'm glad i wasn't on the turnpike for that one.
Old 11-23-2011, 07:40 AM   #3
She's got the jimmy legs
Toyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Toyotacrawler's Tacoma Gallery
I wonder how insurance would treat that. Totalled? You would never be able to clean all that crap off of the vehicle.
Old 11-23-2011, 08:44 AM   #4
Hot Tamale is one of the sharper tools in the shedHot Tamale is one of the sharper tools in the shedHot Tamale is one of the sharper tools in the shedHot Tamale is one of the sharper tools in the shedHot Tamale is one of the sharper tools in the shedHot Tamale is one of the sharper tools in the shedHot Tamale is one of the sharper tools in the shedHot Tamale is one of the sharper tools in the shedHot Tamale is one of the sharper tools in the shedHot Tamale is one of the sharper tools in the shedHot Tamale is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Pat
Hot Tamale's Tacoma Gallery
I can't even imagine that happening! Those poor people!
Old 11-23-2011, 08:49 AM   #5
displaced viking living in new jersey
stunt man hans is one of the sharper tools in the shedstunt man hans is one of the sharper tools in the shedstunt man hans is one of the sharper tools in the shedstunt man hans is one of the sharper tools in the shedstunt man hans is one of the sharper tools in the shedstunt man hans is one of the sharper tools in the shedstunt man hans is one of the sharper tools in the shedstunt man hans is one of the sharper tools in the shedstunt man hans is one of the sharper tools in the shedstunt man hans is one of the sharper tools in the shedstunt man hans is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: hans
stunt man hans's Tacoma Gallery
holy fuck!

dude i ran a family owned recon store in multiple new car dealerships for years and years and i never seen anything like that before! i caught it on the news right after i saw this post lol.

that is a disaster! the wheel well and tire are going to have to be bathed in goof off and even then the owners of these cars are still going to be finding this shit wow glad that ain't me.
Old 11-23-2011, 12:02 PM   #6
neoflex is one of the sharper tools in the shedneoflex is one of the sharper tools in the shedneoflex is one of the sharper tools in the shedneoflex is one of the sharper tools in the shedneoflex is one of the sharper tools in the shedneoflex is one of the sharper tools in the shedneoflex is one of the sharper tools in the shedneoflex is one of the sharper tools in the shedneoflex is one of the sharper tools in the shedneoflex is one of the sharper tools in the shedneoflex is one of the sharper tools in the shed
neoflex's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toyotacrawler View Post
I wonder how insurance would treat that. Totalled? You would never be able to clean all that crap off of the vehicle.
I would hope so. I know if I drove any of my vehicles through that crap I wouldn't want it anymore.