Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Off-Topic Discussion

Notices

Earlybirds shopping, what and where you gonna get it

Old 11-23-2011, 07:32 AM   #1
magixfinger is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagixfinger is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagixfinger is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagixfinger is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagixfinger is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagixfinger is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagixfinger is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagixfinger is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagixfinger is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagixfinger is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagixfinger is one of the sharper tools in the shed

magixfinger's Tacoma Gallery
Earlybirds shopping, what and where you gonna get it

hey guys, just want to know what and where you guys gonna shop this Friday, post up good deal if you know any, me and the wife are looking at some washer and fryer and hhgreg, it was 1599$ now they're selling it for 699$, hopefully we can get it.
Old 11-23-2011, 12:37 PM   #2
hetkind has much to be proud ofhetkind has much to be proud ofhetkind has much to be proud ofhetkind has much to be proud ofhetkind has much to be proud ofhetkind has much to be proud ofhetkind has much to be proud ofhetkind has much to be proud ofhetkind has much to be proud ofhetkind has much to be proud of
Army: Defense Contract Management Agency
Name: Howard
hetkind's Tacoma Gallery
best of luck, I don't plan to go back into a store, aside from groceries, until the middle of January.
Old 11-24-2011, 08:46 AM   #4
Hot Tamale is one of the sharper tools in the shedHot Tamale is one of the sharper tools in the shedHot Tamale is one of the sharper tools in the shedHot Tamale is one of the sharper tools in the shedHot Tamale is one of the sharper tools in the shedHot Tamale is one of the sharper tools in the shedHot Tamale is one of the sharper tools in the shedHot Tamale is one of the sharper tools in the shedHot Tamale is one of the sharper tools in the shedHot Tamale is one of the sharper tools in the shedHot Tamale is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Pat
Hot Tamale's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by hetkind View Post
best of luck, I don't plan to go back into a store, aside from groceries, until the middle of January.
X2!
Old 11-24-2011, 03:37 PM   #5
JRob33 is on a distinguished road
Air Force: Barksdale AFB
Name: Josh
JRob33's Tacoma Gallery
I went to the BX here in Guam, which was a freaking mad house and bought a Nikon D5100 and bag for $697 with no tax
Old 11-24-2011, 03:43 PM   #6
OnTheTrail is on a distinguished road
OnTheTrail's Tacoma Gallery
Did some early bird shopping online today. That's about all I'll be buying.