Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Off-Topic Discussion

Notices

Paranoid.

Old 11-23-2011, 08:24 PM   #1
baja820 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbaja820 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbaja820 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbaja820 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbaja820 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbaja820 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbaja820 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbaja820 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbaja820 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbaja820 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbaja820 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

baja820's Tacoma Gallery
Paranoid.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=64aTV...e_gdata_player

This dude cracks me up. Thought I would share.
Old 11-24-2011, 09:29 AM   #2
iroh is one of the sharper tools in the shediroh is one of the sharper tools in the shediroh is one of the sharper tools in the shediroh is one of the sharper tools in the shediroh is one of the sharper tools in the shediroh is one of the sharper tools in the shediroh is one of the sharper tools in the shediroh is one of the sharper tools in the shediroh is one of the sharper tools in the shediroh is one of the sharper tools in the shediroh is one of the sharper tools in the shed

iroh's Tacoma Gallery
If any of those people ever read 1984 I'd bet they were freaking out the rest of the day!
Old 11-24-2011, 12:56 PM   #3
Quo Fan is one of the sharper tools in the shedQuo Fan is one of the sharper tools in the shedQuo Fan is one of the sharper tools in the shedQuo Fan is one of the sharper tools in the shedQuo Fan is one of the sharper tools in the shedQuo Fan is one of the sharper tools in the shedQuo Fan is one of the sharper tools in the shedQuo Fan is one of the sharper tools in the shedQuo Fan is one of the sharper tools in the shedQuo Fan is one of the sharper tools in the shedQuo Fan is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Air Force:
Name: Paul
Quo Fan's Tacoma Gallery
I thought it was going to be this
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kz_6jagv_D4