Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Off-Topic Discussion

Notices

Whats the most money you ever held in your hands

Old 12-16-2011, 09:09 PM   #121
The Man!
JLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jerry
JLee's Tacoma Gallery
250,000 was the most cash I've ever had in my hands. I was transporting it to a safe deposit box for a friend.
Old 12-16-2011, 09:11 PM   #122
Senior NEWBIE
Tigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Isaac
Tigahshark's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by JLee View Post
250,000 was the most cash I've ever had in my hands. I was transporting it to a safe deposit box for a friend.
You guys must of been close
Old 12-16-2011, 09:11 PM   #123
Dhawk1313 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDhawk1313 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDhawk1313 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDhawk1313 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDhawk1313 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDhawk1313 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDhawk1313 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDhawk1313 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDhawk1313 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDhawk1313 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDhawk1313 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Drew
Dhawk1313's Tacoma Gallery
22K Cash. Felt good man
Old 12-16-2011, 09:13 PM   #124
Senior NEWBIE
Tigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Metal Head View Post
100,000 in cash 100,000 in platinum coins and about 25,000 each in gold and silver so all in all a quarter of a million.

Old 12-16-2011, 09:22 PM   #125
Lord of War
KenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shed

KenLyns's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tigahshark View Post
Says the guy who probably cant afford one, well it was my wifes and she did buy it with her own money.
So my comment was spot on.
Old 12-16-2011, 09:25 PM   #126
Senior NEWBIE

Quote:
Originally Posted by KenLyns View Post
So my comment was spot on.
What if I bought it would your comment be hating?
Old 12-16-2011, 09:56 PM   #128
Senior NEWBIE

Old 12-16-2011, 10:03 PM   #129
Stubbs95tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedStubbs95tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedStubbs95tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedStubbs95tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedStubbs95tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedStubbs95tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedStubbs95tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedStubbs95tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedStubbs95tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedStubbs95tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedStubbs95tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Blake
Stubbs95tacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jbmccul View Post
About $15,000. I used to work at a Raising Cane's (chicken finger restaurant) and would have to count down the registers after closing.
I know this is random but im from shreveport and i meet the guy that started that chain in a elevator in boston two years ago.. lol
Old 12-16-2011, 10:33 PM   #130
TinyBauman is on a distinguished road
Name: Tiny
TinyBauman's Tacoma Gallery
Ill bet you 52 g's that the denali was not for her.
Old 12-17-2011, 11:20 AM   #131
Senior NEWBIE

Quote:
Originally Posted by TinyBauman View Post
Ill bet you 52 g's that the denali was not for her.
Why so, I personally have never bought anything but trucks, every vehicle that I ever had was a truck, so yeah Ill bet you! where my money?lol
Old 12-17-2011, 11:29 AM   #132
Banned
97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Eric
97yota4wd's Tacoma Gallery
i have had 25k of my dads money in my hands.

but the most of my own was like 5k
Old 12-17-2011, 11:42 AM   #133
OffRdn916 is on a distinguished road
OffRdn916's Tacoma Gallery
I move money all day long actually so probably around $3 million in hundreds. Anything more its heavy as shit!
Old 12-17-2011, 11:42 AM   #134
Senior NEWBIE

Yeah money bags are surprisingly HEAVY!