Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Off-Topic Discussion

Notices

Custom illustrations feeler....

Old 12-06-2011, 06:55 PM   #1
vball6pac has much to be proud ofvball6pac has much to be proud ofvball6pac has much to be proud ofvball6pac has much to be proud ofvball6pac has much to be proud ofvball6pac has much to be proud ofvball6pac has much to be proud ofvball6pac has much to be proud ofvball6pac has much to be proud of

Army:
Name: Steven
vball6pac's Tacoma Gallery
Custom illustrations feeler....

I haven't done this for awhile, and I am sure that it will gradually leak to others during time. I have spent a good part of my life drawing. It was a career at first, then turned to a hobby. I used to do illustrations for my friends that were submitting there cars into shows, and they would put the drawing up with their cars. I am going to be doing a "wish drawing " of what I want to do to my truck, and then let other judge from there. This is just a hobby, so if there is a big demand, I can promise that it will take a little while per pic, but what for mine. I go to school full time with working full time. This is just a feeler to find out id ya'll would be interested in something like this.

The pic attached is something that I did 20 years ago, because I was bored.
Old 12-06-2011, 07:42 PM   #2
Senior NEWBIE
Tigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Isaac
Tigahshark's Tacoma Gallery
Old 12-06-2011, 08:02 PM   #4
That's a fact Jack!
Pope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Wesley
Pope953's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tigahshark View Post
x2
Old 12-06-2011, 08:09 PM   #5
vball6pac has much to be proud ofvball6pac has much to be proud ofvball6pac has much to be proud ofvball6pac has much to be proud ofvball6pac has much to be proud ofvball6pac has much to be proud ofvball6pac has much to be proud ofvball6pac has much to be proud ofvball6pac has much to be proud of

Army:
Name: Steven
vball6pac's Tacoma Gallery
Grab your popcorn......I am just curious about interest.....I just started the drawing's tonight......I'll post this weekend........
Old 12-06-2011, 08:17 PM   #6
That's a fact Jack!
Pope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Wesley
Pope953's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by vball6pac View Post
Grab your popcorn......I am just curious about interest.....I just started the drawing's tonight......I'll post this weekend........
Done got mine! Curious to see this. Being a graphic design student this intrigues me.