Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Off-Topic Discussion

Notices

Post Your SAMMICH!

Old 12-11-2011, 04:16 PM   #21
futuretacoowner is one of the sharper tools in the shedfuturetacoowner is one of the sharper tools in the shedfuturetacoowner is one of the sharper tools in the shedfuturetacoowner is one of the sharper tools in the shedfuturetacoowner is one of the sharper tools in the shedfuturetacoowner is one of the sharper tools in the shedfuturetacoowner is one of the sharper tools in the shedfuturetacoowner is one of the sharper tools in the shedfuturetacoowner is one of the sharper tools in the shedfuturetacoowner is one of the sharper tools in the shedfuturetacoowner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS: First Responder, Primary Care Paramedic, Advanced EMT
Name: Andrew
futuretacoowner's Tacoma Gallery

sourdough bread, freshly made
turkey
cheese
lettuce
tomato
onion
mayo
bacon
Old 12-11-2011, 04:18 PM   #22
Duck Fan
SalemCBR is one of the sharper tools in the shedSalemCBR is one of the sharper tools in the shedSalemCBR is one of the sharper tools in the shedSalemCBR is one of the sharper tools in the shedSalemCBR is one of the sharper tools in the shedSalemCBR is one of the sharper tools in the shedSalemCBR is one of the sharper tools in the shedSalemCBR is one of the sharper tools in the shedSalemCBR is one of the sharper tools in the shedSalemCBR is one of the sharper tools in the shedSalemCBR is one of the sharper tools in the shed

SalemCBR's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by MTgirl View Post
You're welcome!

I get for the entire TW community and that's the thanks I get!?!?! Ungrateful little.....

You know me too well.

ooops!
Old 12-11-2011, 04:22 PM   #23
Senior NEWBIE
Tigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Isaac
Tigahshark's Tacoma Gallery
WOW
Quote:
Originally Posted by futuretacoowner View Post

turkey
cheese
lettuce
tomato
onion
mayo
bacon
Old 12-11-2011, 04:23 PM   #24
Duck Fan
SalemCBR is one of the sharper tools in the shedSalemCBR is one of the sharper tools in the shedSalemCBR is one of the sharper tools in the shedSalemCBR is one of the sharper tools in the shedSalemCBR is one of the sharper tools in the shedSalemCBR is one of the sharper tools in the shedSalemCBR is one of the sharper tools in the shedSalemCBR is one of the sharper tools in the shedSalemCBR is one of the sharper tools in the shedSalemCBR is one of the sharper tools in the shedSalemCBR is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:

turkey
cheese
lettuce
tomato
onion
mayo
bacon
OOOOOOOoo!

Very impressive. Sourdough even? Yes, yes you did.

That pastrami and the last couple on the last page look good too!
Old 12-11-2011, 04:26 PM   #25
Pnicholas1019 is on a distinguished road

Navy: Aircrew (AWF)
Name: Parker
Pnicholas1019's Tacoma Gallery
Talking

I make killer sandwhiches! breakfast or lunch or dinner i got a sandwhich for it! here is my egg sammich!

Its an Omlet sammich with bacon cheese sausage tapatio and a glass of OJ on the side!
Old 12-11-2011, 04:27 PM   #26
futuretacoowner is one of the sharper tools in the shedfuturetacoowner is one of the sharper tools in the shedfuturetacoowner is one of the sharper tools in the shedfuturetacoowner is one of the sharper tools in the shedfuturetacoowner is one of the sharper tools in the shedfuturetacoowner is one of the sharper tools in the shedfuturetacoowner is one of the sharper tools in the shedfuturetacoowner is one of the sharper tools in the shedfuturetacoowner is one of the sharper tools in the shedfuturetacoowner is one of the sharper tools in the shedfuturetacoowner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS: First Responder, Primary Care Paramedic, Advanced EMT
Name: Andrew
futuretacoowner's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tigahshark View Post
WOW
Quote:
Originally Posted by SalemCBR View Post
OOOOOOOoo!

Very impressive. Sourdough even? Yes, yes you did.

That pastrami and the last couple on the last page look good too!
baked the bread myself. the sandwich has about $30 in stuff in it.
Old 12-11-2011, 04:28 PM   #27
Senior NEWBIE
Tigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Isaac
Tigahshark's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
baked the bread myself. the sandwich has about $30 in stuff in it.
30 bucks into that sammich?! sounds like my kind of sammich
Old 12-11-2011, 04:30 PM   #28
Self Proclaimed first gen expert :doh:
Greensystemsgo is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreensystemsgo is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreensystemsgo is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreensystemsgo is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreensystemsgo is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreensystemsgo is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreensystemsgo is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreensystemsgo is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreensystemsgo is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreensystemsgo is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreensystemsgo is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Nick
Greensystemsgo's Tacoma Gallery
i can dig me some sammiches, usually pick up a foot long or two from subway though for work. nothing special. i should make my own to save some cash. maybe ill go hit up cosco tomorrow....
Old 12-11-2011, 05:46 PM   #29
That's a fact Jack!
Pope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Wesley
Pope953's Tacoma Gallery
I love how erry body just starts pulling pics of the sammichs from nowhere!
Old 12-11-2011, 05:47 PM   #30
Will The Thrill
Warhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
Warhorseforever's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by nmcqueen280 View Post
im not a big fan of mustard, but a tad bit on some brisket is ok with me (i like mustard base sauce, just not mustard itself )
i say if this was a contest, this sammy wins it all
I'm not much for mustard either but there is no other condiment that compliments the earthy grass fed beef flavor like spicy brown.
Quote:
Originally Posted by t4daddy View Post
Just a tip if you right click and copy the url code underneath the picture then you just paste the code in on your response then the pic itself shows rather than the link. Like so.
Old 12-11-2011, 05:48 PM   #31
Will The Thrill
Warhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
Warhorseforever's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pope953 View Post
I love how the pics actually work.
Old 12-11-2011, 05:50 PM   #32
Sounds Gooooood
ItalynStylion is one of the sharper tools in the shedItalynStylion is one of the sharper tools in the shedItalynStylion is one of the sharper tools in the shedItalynStylion is one of the sharper tools in the shedItalynStylion is one of the sharper tools in the shedItalynStylion is one of the sharper tools in the shedItalynStylion is one of the sharper tools in the shedItalynStylion is one of the sharper tools in the shedItalynStylion is one of the sharper tools in the shedItalynStylion is one of the sharper tools in the shedItalynStylion is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steven
ItalynStylion's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pope953 View Post
I was thinking the same thing. I can't believe we all just had pictures of epic sandwiches laying around.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Warhorseforever View Post
I love how the pics actually work.
Indeed!
Old 12-11-2011, 05:53 PM   #33
04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Zach
04LTtacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Occasionally I make myself a sandwich. Often I am so proud of my creation that I just have to snap a picture.

If anyone else has some sammich pics please share them!

Make me a sammich woman. Haha
Old 12-11-2011, 05:53 PM   #34
That's a fact Jack!
Pope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Wesley
Pope953's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ItalynStylion View Post
I was thinking the same thing. I can't believe we all just had pictures of epic sandwiches laying around.
Erry body was like....SAMMICHES let me bust out my pics!
Old 12-11-2011, 06:25 PM   #35
elblako91 has a brilliant futureelblako91 has a brilliant futureelblako91 has a brilliant futureelblako91 has a brilliant futureelblako91 has a brilliant futureelblako91 has a brilliant futureelblako91 has a brilliant futureelblako91 has a brilliant futureelblako91 has a brilliant futureelblako91 has a brilliant futureelblako91 has a brilliant future

Name: Blake
elblako91's Tacoma Gallery
SPAMmich lol

Old 12-11-2011, 06:49 PM   #36
Duck Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by elblako91 View Post
SPAMmich lol

Dude! Did u make that spam sammich?

____

....I also love that im not the only one stashing sammich pics!
Old 12-11-2011, 06:56 PM   #37
MTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Weesa
MTgirl's Tacoma Gallery

Grilled cheese on gluten free bread. It was the first sammich I had had in over a year.
Old 12-11-2011, 07:08 PM   #38
Duck Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by MTgirl View Post

Grilled cheese on gluten free bread. It was the first sammich I had had in over a year.
Oh boy. Eating gluten free is a big chore! Good for u! Tried that once .... that was enough.
Old 12-11-2011, 07:12 PM   #39
elblako91 has a brilliant futureelblako91 has a brilliant futureelblako91 has a brilliant futureelblako91 has a brilliant futureelblako91 has a brilliant futureelblako91 has a brilliant futureelblako91 has a brilliant futureelblako91 has a brilliant futureelblako91 has a brilliant futureelblako91 has a brilliant futureelblako91 has a brilliant future

Name: Blake
elblako91's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Dude! Did u make that spam sammich?

____

....I also love that im not the only one stashing sammich pics!
Yes Sir! It was good until the last 4 bites. Then I got tired of it but i finished it none the less.
Old 12-11-2011, 07:17 PM   #40
t4daddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4daddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4daddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4daddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4daddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4daddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4daddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4daddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4daddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4daddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4daddy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

t4daddy's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Warhorseforever View Post
I'm not much for mustard either but there is no other condiment that compliments the earthy grass fed beef flavor like spicy brown.

Just a tip if you right click and copy the url code underneath the picture then you just paste the code in on your response then the pic itself shows rather than the link. Like so.
Yeah, I know but my phone won't (or it's different). That's why I deleted the post. That was a homemade meatball sub. Tonight's meal, mmm good, only thing is now I have bad garlic breath from the homemade sauce. BTW thanks, was gonna repost when I got on the lap top.