Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Off-Topic Discussion

Notices

Post Your SAMMICH!

Old 12-09-2011, 09:02 PM   #1
Duck Fan
SalemCBR is one of the sharper tools in the shedSalemCBR is one of the sharper tools in the shedSalemCBR is one of the sharper tools in the shedSalemCBR is one of the sharper tools in the shedSalemCBR is one of the sharper tools in the shedSalemCBR is one of the sharper tools in the shedSalemCBR is one of the sharper tools in the shedSalemCBR is one of the sharper tools in the shedSalemCBR is one of the sharper tools in the shedSalemCBR is one of the sharper tools in the shedSalemCBR is one of the sharper tools in the shed

SalemCBR's Tacoma Gallery
Red face Post Your SAMMICH!

Occasionally I make myself a sandwich. Often I am so proud of my creation that I just have to snap a picture.

If anyone else has some sammich pics please share them!

Old 12-09-2011, 09:04 PM   #2
Senior NEWBIE
Tigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Isaac
Tigahshark's Tacoma Gallery
Old 12-09-2011, 09:05 PM   #3
Living vicariously through everybody
derekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: TW'S Hippy Liberal
derekabraham's Tacoma Gallery

It's about time we had a sammich thread. I'm surprised nobody thought of this sooner.
Old 12-09-2011, 09:06 PM   #4
braaap
steve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steven
steve o 77's Tacoma Gallery

Lisa made it for me
Old 12-09-2011, 09:13 PM   #6
Duck Fan
SalemCBR is one of the sharper tools in the shedSalemCBR is one of the sharper tools in the shedSalemCBR is one of the sharper tools in the shedSalemCBR is one of the sharper tools in the shedSalemCBR is one of the sharper tools in the shedSalemCBR is one of the sharper tools in the shedSalemCBR is one of the sharper tools in the shedSalemCBR is one of the sharper tools in the shedSalemCBR is one of the sharper tools in the shedSalemCBR is one of the sharper tools in the shedSalemCBR is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by steve o 77 View Post

Lisa made it for me
Lisa better get back in the kitchen! That looks like a prison sammich!

Here's a sammich from the other day!

Old 12-09-2011, 09:14 PM   #7
Lieutenant Dan.
DeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter: Lieutenant
DeeKay21's Tacoma Gallery
Lots of good stuff on here too!

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/foo...bs-thread.html
Old 12-09-2011, 09:14 PM   #8
braaap
steve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

steve o 77's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by SalemCBR View Post

Here's a sammich from the other day!

Just wait till she sees this. You're dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by WW_FIREFIGHTER View Post
One of my favorite threads
Old 12-09-2011, 09:19 PM   #9
Will The Thrill
Warhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
Warhorseforever's Tacoma Gallery
This was a brisket sammich that was cooked for about 8 hours. It was brisket with some spicy brown mustard set atop white bread.

This was ham turkey, pastrami, homemade mustard and mayo, with melted cheddar, swiss, and I think it had provolone, set atop some freshly home made toasted rye bread.

This is your basic grilled cheese with a twist you cook it like normal then rebutter, not spray with pam or any other bs like that, the pan put cheese on top of the bread and flip now your cheese is on the medium hot pan being caramelized and getting nice crispy and crunchy.

This one was an attempt at this ^^^ but was a failure. Like most failures in cooking that didn't take away from the deliciousness.
Old 12-09-2011, 09:23 PM   #10
Duck Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Warhorseforever View Post

This one was a failure but that didn't take away from the deliciousness.
Oh yeah! Keep it coming! I like that second one. What's up with that tripple decker one? What's in there?
Old 12-09-2011, 09:30 PM   #11
Will The Thrill
Warhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
Warhorseforever's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Oh yeah! Keep it coming! I like that second one. What's up with that tripple decker one? What's in there?
Read the edits above. I love grilled cheeses but I especially love to mess with them a little right now one of my favs was when my family did a quesadilla night and I put some left over diced onion, bell pepper, jalapeno in it along with some fresh flank steak. No pics tho that one went way too quickly for pics.
Old 12-09-2011, 09:36 PM   #12
Duck Fan

The one with no pics sounds good. Love onions on anything.
Old 12-09-2011, 09:42 PM   #13
t4daddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4daddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4daddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4daddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4daddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4daddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4daddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4daddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4daddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4daddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4daddy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

t4daddy's Tacoma Gallery
Toasted Pizza Sub.
Attached Thumbnails
Post Your SAMMICH!-photo-6-.jpg  
Old 12-09-2011, 09:44 PM   #14
t4daddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4daddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4daddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4daddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4daddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4daddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4daddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4daddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4daddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4daddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4daddy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

t4daddy's Tacoma Gallery
Not quite a sammich, but who don't love a slaw dog?
Attached Thumbnails
Post Your SAMMICH!-photo-5-.jpg  
Old 12-09-2011, 10:10 PM   #15
Sgnl>04 will become famous soon enough

Sgnl>04's Tacoma Gallery
Breakfast variety. Eggs, mushroom, tomato, bacon, cheese, spinach, you get the idea

Old 12-09-2011, 10:10 PM   #16
Duck Fan

Oooooo.... that looks bomb!

I've been holding this one back on I guys.

... and I found this. haha...
Old 12-11-2011, 01:38 PM   #17
Duck Fan

Todays sammich is pastrami and turkey.

Old 12-11-2011, 01:45 PM   #18
I'm not 4x4, and have an open diff. So i'm 4x1
Johns Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohns Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohns Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohns Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohns Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohns Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohns Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohns Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohns Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohns Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohns Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: John
Johns Taco's Tacoma Gallery
Can't find the pic but JLee posted a sammich a couple months back that cannot be beat, i'll be on the lookout for it.
Old 12-11-2011, 02:18 PM   #19
Sounds Gooooood
ItalynStylion is one of the sharper tools in the shedItalynStylion is one of the sharper tools in the shedItalynStylion is one of the sharper tools in the shedItalynStylion is one of the sharper tools in the shedItalynStylion is one of the sharper tools in the shedItalynStylion is one of the sharper tools in the shedItalynStylion is one of the sharper tools in the shedItalynStylion is one of the sharper tools in the shedItalynStylion is one of the sharper tools in the shedItalynStylion is one of the sharper tools in the shedItalynStylion is one of the sharper tools in the shed

ItalynStylion's Tacoma Gallery
These aren't recent but I just happen to have them in the photobucket. Pictures are like 4 years old. Forgot I still had them lol

Pastrami, mozzarella, tomato, salt.

Two eggs, bacon, cheese.

Old 12-11-2011, 02:21 PM   #20
MTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Weesa
MTgirl's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

Lisa made it for me
You're welcome!

Quote:

I get for the entire TW community and that's the thanks I get!?!?! Ungrateful little.....

Quote:
Just wait till she sees this. You're dead

One of my favorite threads
You know me too well.