Change Chris4x4's name to ????

View Poll Results: chris4x4's new name?
ChrisForbyFor 30 12.71%
Chris4x4 56 23.73%
Chris2+2 132 55.93%
Chris (2+2)X(3-1) 18 7.63%
Voters: 236. You may not vote on this poll

Old 12-13-2011, 02:05 PM   #22
With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine.
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: FlimFlubberJAM
chris4x4's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dead Heretic View Post
Is it to late to retract my vote? I don't like the options anymore.
All votesa have been tallied, and it looks like the winning name is......CHRIS4X4!
Old 12-13-2011, 02:06 PM   #23
krap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
krap22's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by chris4x4 View Post
All votesa have been tallied, and it looks like the winning name is......CHRIS4X4!

Liar.....its Chris4xDontWorryAboutMyDriveline
Old 12-13-2011, 02:06 PM   #24
krap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
krap22's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

There you go again, F'n with my poll again.
Old 12-13-2011, 02:07 PM   #25
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by krap22 View Post
There you go again, F'n with my poll again.
i dont know what youre talkin about
Old 12-13-2011, 02:11 PM   #26
krap22's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
i dont know what youre talkin about

of course not, i'm just
Old 12-13-2011, 02:12 PM   #27
wes mantooth ™
Joben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Firefighter: I Babysit Adults
Name: Joben
Joben7726's Tacoma Gallery
Dumb.
Old 12-13-2011, 02:13 PM   #28
I feel so Devo
tinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

tinker_troy's Tacoma Gallery
How about 'Dorm-Mother-NoX4'
Old 12-13-2011, 02:29 PM   #30

Quote:
Originally Posted by Konaborne View Post
I say
"Chris I've done more stupid stuff than you x4"

cause apparently....
he
has.
How 'bout:

Konaborne, Banned for 365 days......
Old 12-13-2011, 02:30 PM   #31
I feel so Devo
tinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
How 'bout:

+1
Old 12-13-2011, 02:31 PM   #32
Don't ask questions you don't want the answer to..
chadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedchadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedchadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedchadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedchadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedchadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedchadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedchadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedchadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedchadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedchadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shed

chadderkdawg's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tinker_troy View Post
+1
x2 He asked for it!
Old 12-13-2011, 02:31 PM   #33
I feel so Devo

I GOT IT!

BATMAN!
Old 12-13-2011, 02:31 PM   #34
Pineapples on pizza Hawaiian does not it make.
Konaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Cody
Konaborne's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
How 'bout:

Are you not the guy that tried to ride a bike up the stairs, fell backwards and passed out?

or used compressed air to blow out candles?

I remember these things
Old 12-13-2011, 02:33 PM   #35

Quote:
Originally Posted by Konaborne View Post
Are you not the guy that tried to ride a bike up the stairs, fell backwards and passed out?

or used compressed air to blow out candles?

I remember these things
yes....I do innovative things at times.....
Old 12-13-2011, 02:33 PM   #36
I feel so Devo

Christina!!!!!
Old 12-13-2011, 02:35 PM   #38
I feel so Devo

Col. Klunk!
Old 12-13-2011, 02:36 PM   #39
I feel so Devo

CAPTAIN JAGERMEISTER BOOM!
Old 12-13-2011, 02:37 PM   #40
TRUCK YEAH
Saskquatch11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSaskquatch11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSaskquatch11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSaskquatch11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSaskquatch11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSaskquatch11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSaskquatch11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSaskquatch11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSaskquatch11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSaskquatch11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSaskquatch11 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Saskquatch11's Tacoma Gallery
Douglas.